Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Ron Paul Recovery Center Opens to Swarms of Addicts

Story written: 21 November 2007

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s2i27249

Ron Paul, candidate most likely to inspire addiction crazed supporters This week in Evanston, Indiana, the first Ron Paul Addiction Recovery Center opened to swarms of patients, all desperate for reprieve from their crazed support of Republican Presidential Candidate, Ron Paul. Within the first three hours, nurses and other recovery center staff were turning away hundreds of Ron Paul supporters, urging them to seek refuge in other care-giving facilities in the city.

If Allen Jones, founder of the clinic was surprised, it didn't show.

"We've known for a while that this was a community need." He said. "It's just not physically possible to be that passionate about one thing. Today we saw some people who had literally forgotten to eat because they were so intent on watching Ron Paul YouTube Videos. My heart goes out to them. I don't want to see anyone suffer like that."

Patients are grateful to Jones and his staff.

"It was awful living like that." morned one patient, "I was spending about ten or twelve hours each day reading news articles and searching the internet for anything Ron Paul related. I'm just glad it's over. I want my life back."

Other patients were admitted with numerous paper cuts, apparently the result of hours spend holding homemade campaign signs on roadsides and highway overpasses. And another wing of the facility is dedicated to addicts who have developed carpel tunnel syndrome from blogging about Paul and posting multiple comments daily on sites containing information and new reports about the Paul campaign.

"We're planning additional sites around the country," said Jones. "Because no matter what the outcome of the [2008 Presidential] elections, Paul supporters will need a place to regain their lives when this is over with."

================================================== ===============================================
    THIS IS THE ANSWER FROM RON PAUL

November 20, 2007 1:00 PM

Ron Paul

To the Editor

I read Mona Charen’s column on Friday and I had to clear a few things up. Outside of the name-calling (“kook,â€

Banned
    That looks more like an answer from Jesse Benton then from Ron Paul

Banned
    I'M VERY SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT GREATGAMERICAN HAS ANOTHER PROVAVEBLE WINNER PRESDIDENCIAL CANDIDATE OTHER THAN RON PAUL, AND WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF HE SHARES HIS VIEWS WITH US. .
    NOTE: I'M TALKING ABOUT VIABLE ELECTABLE CANDIDATE, NOT A CFR OR SOMEONE WITH
    LOW ACCEPTANCE. (REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT)
    IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO CRITICIZE AND MAKE DESTRUCTIVE COMMENTS, YOU HAVE TO SHOW THE RIGHT WAY, BE COSTRUCTIVE NOT DISTRUCTIFUL.

I ve never Keep any secrets about who i like as Canidates (plural) for president in this election
    im still open for suggestions... this is the most important election to date of my Life time....

But since you missed it Ill give you a Hint
    Its not a Democrat...

I'M TALKINGABOUT AN ELECTABLE CANDIDATE NOT A 1% CANDIDATE.OE LIKE MIKE HUCKABEE AN OPEN BORDERS AMNESTY CANDIDATE.

Jesse Benton
    Communications Director
    Ron Paul 2008 PCC
    Arlington, Va.

HE IS THE "COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR OF HIS CAMPAIGN.

MW
    minnie wrote:

I'M TALKINGABOUT AN ELECTABLE CANDIDATE NOT A 1% CANDIDATE.OE LIKE MIKE HUCKABEE AN OPEN BORDERS AMNESTY CANDIDATE.
    They are all electable, minnie. If they weren't, they wouldn't be campaigning. The only thing that separates a 1% candidate from an 8% candidate is the 7% that are willing to settle for something less because of simple heard mentality.

I don't pay any attention to the poll numbers, I follow my convictions and heart. It's ironic that some folks tell us they'll not let MSM choose who they vote for, however, some of those same people will dump their true candidate of choice because he or she is sitting near the bottom in the polls (I'm not necessarily talking about any ALIPAC members). So basically what I'm saying is, some folks swear they won't let MSM decide for them, however, they'll let the poll numbers that are provided my MSM influence them. Don't you think that's rather ironic?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ron Paul Wins Nationwide Zogby Blind Poll
    Sizeable majority of Americans looking to vote for candidate who protects liberty, shrinks government, brings troops home
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet Exclusive
    Monday, November 19, 2007

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... y_poll.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5sjU-j ... .us/?p=921

The polls are beeing manipulated by our dear MSM. There are a lot of information stating that Ron Paul is the best candidate to run against Hitlery .But it'has not been published.

I don't agree they are all electible. Some just aren't -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    minnie wrote:

There are a lot of information stating that Ron Paul is the best candidate to run against Hitlery .But it'has not been published.
    The information you're referring to is probably just the opinion of some Ron Paul supporters. I've heard nothing like that from an unbiased source. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

nntrixie wrote:

I don't agree they are all electible. Some just aren't -
    Are you saying you've bought in to what the MSM is feeding us? I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this. I think ALL the candidates are electible, it's just a matter of getting the necessary support. IMO, you're in it until you're out of it. When a candidate withdraws from the race, he's out of it. Remember, it wasn't that long ago that Huckabee was polling in the 1-2% area.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea, until Huckabee gave that speech to the CFR. .
    I don't think the Zogbi poll is some "supporter opinion" ...
    And the MSM is not telling us about the 33% SUPPORT they found FOR Dr. Ron Paul .

New Hampshire Political Library & WMUR:

http://www.voteronpaul.com/videos/ron_p ... ate_1.html