Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Constitution

There is NOTHING wrong with someone who wants to adhere to the Constitution.... PERIOD!

Stop the bickering... wake up and realize that the Constitution is (well used to be) the law of the land. The only and I stress ONLY reason Ron Paul’s ideas seam strange is the fact that the Constitution of these United States has been ignored for so long.

It is not about red vs. blue, or left vs. right. It is about the foundation of our republic that just about EVERY elected official is SWORN to uphold, but never does.

If I break the law... I pay the price. If (most) politicians break the law they either change it or downplay it as something else.

It is time that all of us realize that the Constitution is more than just a piece of paper. It represents the people who DIED to create this great nation coupled with their collective wisdom, vision, and laws that were placed upon it.

If you or the masses do not believe in a particular article, the founders created a lawful means to change it. It's called an Amendment!!!!

Wake Up America!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    This is getting very tiresome and personally I'm not enjoying myself here anymore. It's one thing to have disagreements and opinions, but the attacks and attempts to smear Ron Paul and his supporters is no different than what the Globalist Media is doing.

The final straw was the article - http://www.therant.us/staff/williams/09052007.htm , MW posted in another thread that basically
    calls ALL Ron Paul supporters anti-semitic, and implies we are extremists.

You posted that article for a reason MW. Is that how you truly feel about the Paul supporters on this board? The neo-cons want open borders. Want the NAU. Want a New World Order. You posted an article that favors neo-conservatism and attacks Ron Paul. Is that the kind of America you want?? You're just regurgitating the smear stories coming from Glen Beck and Fox News.

It's both sad and frustrating that people here still don't see the bigger picture. For God's sake open your eyes. We're all being played to go against one another.

Someone sent me this:

The "left" versus "right" split is fraudulent and used to control the debate and condition citizens to think along certain lines. Left-wing magazines like the "The Nation" and "The New Republic" and right-wing magazines like "The National Review were "artificially set up." The former were financed by Whitney money while the latter by Buckley.

"Sooner or later people will wake up. First we have to dump the trap of right and left. This is a Hegelian trap to divide and control. The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and them." - Dr. Anthony Sutton Scholar

This film examines the relationship between the media, corporate America, and government:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SV_mvc4zKw

Those who are on the fence about Ron Paul, do your own independent research, away from these ridiculous accusations and the MSM.

The Ron Paul library is a great place to read up on all the issues he's written about over the years: www.ronpaullibrary.org
    Very, Very Well Articulated !!!

America must wake up and understand the real issues!

MW
    Chloe24 wrote:

This is getting very tiresome and personally I'm not enjoying myself here anymore. It's one thing to have disagreements and opinions, but the attacks and attempts to smear Ron Paul and his supporters is no different than what the Globalist Media is doing.

The final straw was the article - http://www.therant.us/staff/williams/09052007.htm , MW posted in another thread that basically
    calls ALL Ron Paul supporters anti-semitic, and implies we are extremists.

You posted that article for a reason MW. Is that how you truly feel about the Paul supporters on this board?
    What's getting "tiresome" to me is the attitude that every article linked that mentions Ron Paul or his supporters is a personal attack on the individual reading it. Newsflash, we're not writing these articles folks. I had absolutely zero input into the writing of the article. To answer your question, no I don't agree with everything written in the article. I posted it because I thought it had an interesting twist to what some Paul fans here on ALIPAC are calling neo-cons. I didn't post it because of anything that was implied concerning Paul supporters. If I thought all Paul supporters were anti-semitic or extremists, I'd say so. Not once have you ever witnessed me writing such a thing. Nope, I didn't even join NoAmnasty's thread on the topic a several days ago. If you've got a lot of free time on your hands I encourage you to research my old posts.

I will say this regarding a couple Paul supporters here on ALIPAC, there ESP abilities are uncanny. This is twice today that a Paul supporter has presumed to know what I'm thinking.

Seriously, I think some folks are getting a little over sensitive regarding articles they find fault with. Like I said previously, we're not writing these articles, and they're certainly not personal. Moreover, I seldom find a controversial article that I agree with 100%. Let this be the lesson for the day: The posting of an article doesn't necessarily mean the poster agrees 100% with its content. Personally, I think it's wrong for the reader to assume such. Please don't shoot the messenger.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Mw
    What I find the most interesting is in the last two weeks or so I’ve seen more and more the self called Ron Paul supporters here on alipac forums.
    In all Honesty I don’t think these people every knew two ideas or principles the man even stood for back in the 80s and 90s and I’m almost certain and the posting will show they only repeat what others here are saying. I’d say that most of those college kids Moms and Dads surly taught them better then that.
    It’s like the old saying
    Yesterday I couldn’t spell Ron Paul today I are one!!!

For the rest of you .
    I know people change views and opinions some with good reasons, and some just to ride the fruit loop train. Id like to set out a challenge here for a few days and see what happens I ask any of these people that say they support Ron Paul and his values as president, his plans for criminal immigration cures and to show us all here on alipac his views and immigrations changes… Take your time folks and be accurate we’ve got time before he drops out or Goes all the way…

I ask that you leave out one or two things. (1) Other people’s opinions. (Be honest with your self and us) (2) Only use what you 110% sure about. (No theory) (3) Show how he has been different in his work for our cause. What sets him apart beside his ideas about the IRS stuff .
    (4) Give me an example of how he’s using the US constitution to stop Illegal immigration and not just saying he is using the constitution.

I would as well and this is myself set Goal for some one to show what has made this man so much different then 20 years ago Id be willing to bet that half his supporters here and across the net aren’t even old enough to remember the election I certainly don’t wish to take any thing away from those young people, but I would like for them to see what they are thinking more then what others are thinking them into.
    Keep in mind
    Bush changed a lot in less then 8 years.
    In my life time Criminal immigration Grew directly effecting me mostly in that time frame, and his daddy years.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    (4) Give me an example of how he’s using the US constitution to stop Illegal immigration and not just saying he is using the constitution.
    That's what I would like to see - if the word constiution is used better back in up with exactly where in the consitution.

Banned
    Here's the link for the Ron Paul Library page on Immigration and Border Security.

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=5

There are 20 separate articles dating from 1998 through 2007.

That should keep you busy for a minute or 2 anyway...

OK, i'll present the question to you OnceAD since MW avoided it:
    Do you think that Ron Paul would be worse for Americans on the illegal immigration problem than Giuliani or Romney?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    OK, i'll present the question to you OnceAD since MW avoided it:
    Do you think that Ron Paul would be worse for Americans on the illegal immigration problem than Giuliani or Romney?
    Good question !!!

Banned
    Romney and Paul both are better for America on the Criminal Immigration issues and Home land security the way it stands now, with votes being nearly the same.

Giuliani doesn’t even make it out of the Gate when it comes to illegal immigration. He aint even at the track.
    The election wont come down on the Crime only .

I see no one... yet has ansewerd my question
    wonder ?

Banned
    Greg,

I really can't find anything in the US Constitution that specifically addresses illegal immigration, the closest I can get is Article IV Section 4 which states..."The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast