Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would like to leave a question on this threat.

We have Tom Tancredo with 1% support
    we have Duncan Hunter with 1% or 2% support
    We have Ron Paul 8% support and gaining more support each day
    then the others CFR or Trilateral commision,Globalists, McCain,Mitt Romney, Fred Thomson,Rudy Gui., Mike Huk.etc...

How come we continue to discuss candidates who have no chance ?
    Does anyone believe and want to convince us we have to throw away a vote instead or voting for someone who have at least a chance ?Ron Paul doesn't have such a bad rate on Number USA, and he has chance because as he is against the warhe can bring a lot of Independents and Democrats as well as the young generation who is supporting him.. We cannot have the most perfect candidate.
    come on, a vote for Tancredo, Duncan is a vote for Giulliani or Romney. From my point of view I prefer not to vote than to vote for a CFR candidate or to through away the vote.
    I think we should be worried is with the Democrats . If they gain more seats in the House or in the Senate, it will be a disaster .
    And Obaa is rising also.

Frankly minnie, I don't think that Paul has much of a chance to receive the Republican nomination either. He has said that he wouldn't run as a third party candidate but I think that is where his true strength lies. I think he has the ability to win the disgruntled Republicans that are truly for smaller government and also win over the disgusted Democrats from a Hillary nomination.

Lou Dobbs has said that there could be a candidate that hasn't yet announced that could win the election, unfortunately I can't think of a soul that would enter the race this late that would excite the voting public so much that it would change the current tide with the exception of Gore taking the Demo nomination from Hillary.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    kniggit wrote:

unfortunately I can't think of a soul that would enter the race this late that would excite the voting public so much that it would change the current tide with the exception of Gore taking the Demo nomination from Hillary.
    I would personally find a Gore presidency unacceptable, however, it would be a far improvement over another Clinton regime.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We will be also in big trouble if CFR Gore decided to run

SCORES OF TOP SCIENTISTS
    EXPOSE THE GLOBAL WARMING MYTH

http://freedom-force.org/freedomcontent ... age=issues

Great article about global warming.
    I don't see until now any other way.
    I think Ron Paul is saying he won't run 3rd party because he wants to get the Republican nomination, but at the end I think he will.
    I mean, I hope ne will, otherwise we won't have anybody, they fixed this election in order to have a CFR in power, the last one was "skull and bones" this one belongs to the CFR's. "Both opposite wings of the same bird" as Lou Dobbs says.Republicans and Democrats.
    Also as I told you Obama is the one who I fear the most.
    I have a story that happened to me 20 years ago, I was in a conference and a special exibition of a movie about Nostradamus.
    It wasn't even here in US.
    The panel was composed by several people who were Nostradamus's experts and also phisychs.
    One of the thinks they talked about was a "Black President" in US and a very dangerous time.
    I'm not a believer in everything, but many things they interpreted became true.
    What they say is people CAN change predictions, I hope so.
    He is pro immigration and as a muslim he can open our borders to receive more muslims and this will become like Europe.

I cannot put my finger on one thing about Obama that frightens me - other than his immigration stance.

It is just one of those things that makes something cold run down your spine when I saw the media tout him before anyone, other than in his own area, knew anything about him. Suddenly, he was the ONE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ron Paul Recovery Center Opens to Swarms of Addicts

Story written: 21 November 2007

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s2i27249

Ron Paul, candidate most likely to inspire addiction crazed supporters This week in Evanston, Indiana, the first Ron Paul Addiction Recovery Center opened to swarms of patients, all desperate for reprieve from their crazed support of Republican Presidential Candidate, Ron Paul. Within the first three hours, nurses and other recovery center staff were turning away hundreds of Ron Paul supporters, urging them to seek refuge in other care-giving facilities in the city.

If Allen Jones, founder of the clinic was surprised, it didn't show.

"We've known for a while that this was a community need." He said. "It's just not physically possible to be that passionate about one thing. Today we saw some people who had literally forgotten to eat because they were so intent on watching Ron Paul YouTube Videos. My heart goes out to them. I don't want to see anyone suffer like that."

Patients are grateful to Jones and his staff.

"It was awful living like that." morned one patient, "I was spending about ten or twelve hours each day reading news articles and searching the internet for anything Ron Paul related. I'm just glad it's over. I want my life back."

Other patients were admitted with numerous paper cuts, apparently the result of hours spend holding homemade campaign signs on roadsides and highway overpasses. And another wing of the facility is dedicated to addicts who have developed carpel tunnel syndrome from blogging about Paul and posting multiple comments daily on sites containing information and new reports about the Paul campaign.

"We're planning additional sites around the country," said Jones. "Because no matter what the outcome of the [2008 Presidential] elections, Paul supporters will need a place to regain their lives when this is over with."

================================================== ===============================================

You forgot your cutesy disclaimer OGreatONe.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    You forgot your cutesy disclaimer OGreatONe.....
    its on page one

Banned
    You Guys and Gals are great.
    I don’t know any one person that has the passion about Stopping crime and illegal immigration as the people I’ve corresponded with here.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Ron Paul Recovery Center Opens to Swarms of Addicts

Story written: 21 November 2007

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s2i27249

Ron Paul, candidate most likely to inspire addiction crazed supporters This week in Evanston, Indiana, the first Ron Paul Addiction Recovery Center opened to swarms of patients, all desperate for reprieve from their crazed support of Republican Presidential Candidate, Ron Paul. Within the first three hours, nurses and other recovery center staff were turning away hundreds of Ron Paul supporters, urging them to seek refuge in other care-giving facilities in the city.

If Allen Jones, founder of the clinic was surprised, it didn't show.

"We've known for a while that this was a community need." He said. "It's just not physically possible to be that passionate about one thing. Today we saw some people who had literally forgotten to eat because they were so intent on watching Ron Paul YouTube Videos. My heart goes out to them. I don't want to see anyone suffer like that."

Patients are grateful to Jones and his staff.

"It was awful living like that." morned one patient, "I was spending about ten or twelve hours each day reading news articles and searching the internet for anything Ron Paul related. I'm just glad it's over. I want my life back."

Other patients were admitted with numerous paper cuts, apparently the result of hours spend holding homemade campaign signs on roadsides and highway overpasses. And another wing of the facility is dedicated to addicts who have developed carpel tunnel syndrome from blogging about Paul and posting multiple comments daily on sites containing information and new reports about the Paul campaign.

"We're planning additional sites around the country," said Jones. "Because no matter what the outcome of the [2008 Presidential] elections, Paul supporters will need a place to regain their lives when this is over with."

================================================== ===============================================
    I agree. Freedom is such a precious commodity, that to see it fading before one's eyes is rather too much to take. And I am not kidding.

The Sheeple have been well fed, and well groomed - for any encroachment on their freedoms is happily given away. Their taxes will increase to wage wars on foreign soil because the money masters say our enemies are there. We create bigger government, less rights for individuals. Inevitably, collectivism will be the norm.... and liberty will just be a small passage in some ancient history book.

Hopefully, teaparty07.com will go down in history, and perhaps Americans can take their country back.