Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

Someone posted this on another site!!

http://www.latestpolitics.com/blog/2007 ... pauls.html
    Hmm. Interesting. It is hard to believe that Ron Paul would make such remarks.
    This is a blog in other words "he sais she said" all would be thrown out in a Court Room. In fact this is just someones opinion where's the proof(?) - none!
    No, that is not true!!!! Follow the links, some of the quotes go directly back to newspaper articles where the comments were included!!

Then, go back to Tim Russert's interview with Paul two weeks ago, and listen to what he said about the Civil War and about civil rights!!!

This definitely needs to be looked at and questioned!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

This is a blog in other words "he sais she said" all would be thrown out in a Court Room. In fact this is just someones opinion where's the proof(?) - none!
    No, that is not true!!!! Follow the links, some of the quotes go directly back to newspaper articles where the comments were included!!

Then, go back to Tim Russert's interview with Paul two weeks ago, and listen to what he said about the Civil War and about civil rights!!!

The only links are to other bloggers, "he said she said", and there was nothing wrong with what Ron Paul said about the civil war. The civil war was against what Thomas Jefferson and Ron Paul believe in and that is State rights and legislation take precedence over Federal Government.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Yea yea yea. Just like he has linked to Nazi racists groups. What else can you pull out of your magic hat?? You are acting like those dirty Democrats. Take your trash somewhere else.

The only links are to other bloggers, "he said she said", and there was nothing wrong with what Ron Paul said about the civil war. The civil war was against what Thomas Jefferson and Ron Paul believe in and that is State rights and legislation take precedence over Federal Government.
    When I have time..........I will try to find the first article link from the Houston Chronicle-----where he is quoted as saying that about the "flat feeted......"------whatever he said!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

[quote=Bren4824]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824":37joupry]I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

[url="http://www.latestpolitics.com/blog/2007/05/ron-pauls.html
    http://www.latestpolitics.com/blog/2007 ... pauls.html[/url]

When I have time..........I will try to find the first article link from the Houston Chronicle-----where he is quoted as saying that about the "flat feeted......"------whatever he said!!![/quote:37joupry]
    Furthermore what Ron Paul said about the civil war is that all the other Nations in the World gave up slavery on their own with out other countries forcing a war to stop what they once believed in!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*

I didn't want to believe this about him either-----and I never brought this up about him, even though I heard/read others saying it!! I thought that they were just saying all of this based on some donations that he received----but I am really wondering about this now!!! The information through this link-----plus the comments that he made during the Tim Russert interview----definitely should make you do your own research if you are supporting him!!

mw - Geez, trixie - I just explained it to you not more than two days ago. Do you even read my posts at all? I'm not going to keep repeating myself because of your failure to remember the discussion we recently had on the issue.

No, you didn't even begin to speak to what I just said. - Never.

Your tone is pretty condescending and that isn't necessary.

Answer if you like - don't if you don't want to - it's just that simple.

How is any politicians going to continue to spend trillions on wars and military deployment. That money is going to have to be borrowed from China - evidently.

Now we are going to China with our hat in our hand to borrow more money to keep up this 'action to protect our interests' - and at the same time tell them how the cow ate the cabbage on trade?

I don't think so.

We are supposed fighting this war to keep China from getting control - and borrowing money from China to do it. MOney that we are sending China for cheap junk? I mean, understand China is loaning us back our own money to fight a war to keep them from getting control of Iraq?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=sturmruger]
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean":uth1ncpz][quote="Bren4824":uth1ncpz]I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

When I have time..........I will try to find the first article link from the Houston Chronicle-----where he is quoted as saying that about the "flat feeted......"------whatever he said!!![/quote:uth1ncpz]
    Furthermore what Ron Paul said about the civil war is that all the other Nations in the World gave up slavery on their own with out other countries forcing a war to stop what they once believed in![/quote:uth1ncpz]

He said more than that----and you know it!!

[quote=Bren4824]
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger":1dyj2qye][quote="butterbean":1dyj2qye][quote="Bren4824":1dyj2qye]I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

When I have time..........I will try to find the first article link from the Houston Chronicle-----where he is quoted as saying that about the "flat feeted......"------whatever he said!!![/quote:1dyj2qye]
    Furthermore what Ron Paul said about the civil war is that all the other Nations in the World gave up slavery on their own with out other countries forcing a war to stop what they once believed in![/quote:1dyj2qye]

He said more than that----and you know it!![/quote:1dyj2qye]
    No refresh my memory.

I would love to see the Houston Chronicle article.

I agree with Paul that AIPAC is too powerful.

And on a sidenote, I was interviewed by our local paper because I am running for local office, and was pretty flabergasted with what he choose to print from our 15 minute conversation. The media is tricky with what it chooses to print, when you take part of a quote and not the entire quote it can be read any number of ways.

By the way, is anyone else running for office? Come on people, take it back one by one, from local to national!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast