Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A 1896 Supreme Court decision found that Wong Kim Ark – and all other children born in the U.S. of “resident aliensâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YouTube

Where anyone can make up anything

and post it on the internet?

Now there's a reliable source for you.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    This didn't take very long to disprove. The obama birth certificate appears to be fraudulent. Who would have seen that one coming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7oi2qfxlY

And more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbasVmebCUI
    I looked at this, and I don't think it's a legitimate problem. I opened the birth certificate PDF file in Adobe Illustrator, and it did all the same things the guy was doing in the first video, just creating a few layers consisting of random chunks of the page. I closed that file, and opened the last page of one of my procedure PDF files in Illustrator. Illustrator showed probably about a hundred layers when I know for a fact there's only one layer in that file. I think what's happening is that Illustrator is trying as hard as it can to find text and graphics in the file and convert those to layers that you can manipulate. In the procedure file, Illustrator recognized entire lines of text, and I could turn each line on or off or even edit the text itself, because Illustrator actually recognized the font. On the birth certificate, I think Illustrator does its best to convert the document into editable layers. That doesn't mean the layers were there in the first place just waiting to be discovered. I think this guy in the first YouTube video is trying to fool people into thinking that the PDF file is some sinister forgery, when all it really is, is a scanned image. It would be great for the lefties if they could get a bunch of folks interested in following the Pied Piper and then expose them all as gullible a few days down the road. I ain't buyin' what he's sellin' though, especially since he's disabled comments so no one can point out that he's lying.

Open the birth certificate file with Photoshop. All you'll see is Layer 1. Look at the date on the lower right. It was made with the same rubber stamp as the date on the left. Some of the numbers are darker. That's probably because there was more ink on that part of the stamp.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    <div>Illegal immigration - the Trojan Horse that's treated like a Sacred Cow</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantulas
    :>)
    NO AMNESTY

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...until you find out it's a dried turd"
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    YouTube

Where anyone can make up anything

and post it on the internet?

Now there's a reliable source for you.
    Now you're acting like a jerk.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[quote="JohnDoe2"]A 1896 Supreme Court decision found that Wong Kim Ark – and all other children born in the U.S. of “resident aliensâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantulas
    This didn't take very long to disprove. The obama birth certificate appears to be fraudulent. Who would have seen that one coming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7oi2qfxlY

And more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbasVmebCUI
    I looked at this, and I don't think it's a legitimate problem. I opened the birth certificate PDF file in Adobe Illustrator, and it did all the same things the guy was doing in the first video, just creating a few layers consisting of random chunks of the page. I closed that file, and opened the last page of one of my procedure PDF files in Illustrator. Illustrator showed probably about a hundred layers when I know for a fact there's only one layer in that file. I think what's happening is that Illustrator is trying as hard as it can to find text and graphics in the file and convert those to layers that you can manipulate. In the procedure file, Illustrator recognized entire lines of text, and I could turn each line on or off or even edit the text itself, because Illustrator actually recognized the font. On the birth certificate, I think Illustrator does its best to convert the document into editable layers. That doesn't mean the layers were there in the first place just waiting to be discovered. I think this guy in the first YouTube video is trying to fool people into thinking that the PDF file is some sinister forgery, when all it really is, is a scanned image. It would be great for the lefties if they could get a bunch of folks interested in following the Pied Piper and then expose them all as gullible a few days down the road. I ain't buyin' what he's sellin' though, especially since he's disabled comments so no one can point out that he's lying.

Open the birth certificate file with Photoshop. All you'll see is Layer 1. Look at the date on the lower right. It was made with the same rubber stamp as the date on the left. Some of the numbers are darker. That's probably because there was more ink on that part of the stamp.

Hey, great. We can balance your opinion against others who have found technical and legal problems with the birth certificate.

You know, John Doe 2, you insist on promoting the progressive agenda's view of everything associated with Obama's ineligibility. Are you a progressive?

Inquiring minds want to know..
    NO.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Just an FYI on this thread please be respectful of all opinions. Thanks
    Thanks for the reminder.
    It's better than the name calling.
    Now you're acting like a jerk.
    NO AMNESTY