Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Just an FYI on this thread please be respectful of all opinions. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Thanks for the reminder.
    It's better than the name calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Now you're acting like a jerk.

Bull crap! I don't see any name calling at all. I was addressing JD2's actions.

People earn respect as a result of speaking the truth and having integrity, not for promoting political bias into an earnest discussion. I run across misleading and malicious progressive comments every day, and I don't stand for them promoting misleading or politically biased posts.

I would have no concerns about JD2's posts if they were honest and balanced, but to see every post being slanted to the political left is of great concern to me.

If alipac no longer believes in the pursuit of the truth, then I am gone. I am only here because we have been able to discuss evidence, facts, and the truth about people and events in open discussion. If alipac has changed away from the pursuit of the truth in favor of political correctness, then this site is no longer a significant contributor on any topic, and I will leave.

Your call.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

If alipac no longer believes in the pursuit of the truth, then I am gone. I am only here because we have been able to discuss evidence, facts, and the truth about people and events in open discussion. If alipac has changed away from the pursuit of the truth in favor of political correctness, then this site is no longer a significant contributor on any topic, and I will leave.
    Don't leave. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree to get our goals met. I know there are people on here who've changed their minds after reading and seeing more evidence of the wrong doing in our country. Sometimes it's just not worth our time to argue with one person as there are more important things to be doing.

Please keep us updated with what you are finding as I find your posts and points of view interesting and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Don't leave. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree to get our goals met. I know there are people on here who've changed their minds after reading and seeing more evidence of the wrong doing in our country. Sometimes it's just not worth our time to argue with one person as there are more important things to be doing.

Please keep us updated with what you are finding as I find your posts and points of view interesting and informative.
    Mayday, thanks for your voice of reason.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday

Mayday, thanks for your voice of reason.

You're welcome!

working4change
    Thanks for the reminder.

People earn respect as a result of speaking the truth and having integrity, not for promoting political bias into an earnest discussion. I run across misleading and malicious progressive comments every day, and I don't stand for them promoting misleading or politically biased posts.

I would have no concerns about JD2's posts if they were honest and balanced, but to see every post being slanted to the political left is of great concern to me.

Your call.

HD I never said there could not be honest debate nor did I censor anything said in this thread. I merely reminded everyone to respect all opinions. This is not being politically correct it is just asking for civility in debate and that is my job as a mod. I do not want anyone to leave Alipac we are all in the fight against illegal immigration together here and in fact the more varied the opinions and views the better the debate.

working4change

Thanks for the reminder.

Your call.

HD I never said there could not be honest debate nor did I censor anything said in this thread. I merely reminded everyone to respect all opinions. This is not being politically correct it is just asking for civility in debate and that is my job as a mod. I do not want anyone to leave Alipac we are all in the fight against illegal immigration together here and in fact the more varied the opinions and views the better the debate.

working4change
    I was addressing both your comments and JD2's response. I made my point and don't believe we have to carry this conversation on any further.

April
    People need to direct their anger into emailing and calling our worthless representative and senators and demanding an investigation into this trickery/ fake BC. Demand that they look into it. Obama and masters are depending on MSM to smack us down enough that we will not stand up and demand answers. Obama has been flipping us off and laughing in our face his entire presidency. To ignore this layered fake BC IMO is beyond stupid, let them call us all the names they want, it is better than being a fool and just rolling down the BS lane again.

Here is a good Link to send with emails:
    http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2 ... is-a-fake/

April
    Bttt

RELATED

Obama birthplace challenge goes to court Monday

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-236510.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April wrote:

People need to direct their anger into emailing and calling our worthless representative and senators and demanding an investigation into this trickery/ fake BC. Demand that they look into it. Obama and masters are depending on MSM to smack us down enough that we will not stand up and demand answers. Obama has been flipping us off and laughing in our face his entire presidency. To ignore this layered fake BC IMO is beyond stupid, let them call us all the names they want, it is better than being a fool and just rolling down the BS lane again.
    AMEN
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast