Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    If you ask me, he can "migrate" off stage.....
    See BearFlagRebublic thats funny I dont care who you are thats funny

Build the fence already.....GIT'ER DONE!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I thought the title was appropriate. After all the commode is another word for toilet.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Although I never watched his special, I heard about it. George Lopez is a racist. He , like many other Mexican actors (Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria, and that other pig Paul Rodriguez) use their status to influence Americans to feel sorry for the illegals and have the borders open. They pledge their allegiance to thier country while making the ole mighty American dollar on our soil. Here's a tip to get rid of them: don't watch their t.v. shows, movies, or comedy specials. Their popularity will fall and hopefully we won't see them again. I'd rather leave the t.v. off then watch them.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Although I never watched his special, I heard about it. George Lopez is a racist. He , like many other Mexican actors (Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria, and that other pig Paul Rodriguez) use their status to influence Americans to feel sorry for the illegals and have the borders open. They pledge their allegiance to thier country while making the ole mighty American dollar on our soil. Here's a tip to get rid of them: don't watch their t.v. shows, movies, or comedy specials. Their popularity will fall and hopefully we won't see them again. I'd rather leave the t.v. off then watch them.
    Wilro, with all due respect, why are you calling Mr Rodriguez a "pig", and your signature line is singleing out "Mexicans", when in fact there are illegals here from many countries. Massachusetts , for example have many Irish illegals, that also need to go home...know what I mean?

I hope he doesn't mean that he just wants the Mexicans out... very interesting indeed...

Considering that mexicans make up the majority of ILLEGAL ALIENS and the racist groups such as lulac & laraza are mexican, it's understandable why this is growing into a visual mexican problem.

Alipac is against ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS breaking our Rule of Law no matter where they hail from originally.

However, it's important to realize that the lulacs, maldefs & larazas have shone the light on the ILLEGAL majority and they happen to be from mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese, Let me explain something to you, and read it good- I called Paul Rodriguez a pig because thats what he is. He is racist. Everytime I see him on television, he puts down whites and Americans. That fustrates me. It has nothing to do with him being Mexican. Much of his act has to do with the immigration situation. I stand by what my signature line says. Mexicans are most of the illegal problem. They are the ones that snuck in here and are demanding rights. And as frar as the Irish people are concerned, you don't see them on television protesting, raising their flag, and all the other problems mexican illegals cause.I'd rather keep the Irish here...know what I mean?

Roxas,
    No, I don't just want Mexicans out. I created that signature line when I first joined, and haven't changed it since. Does it need an update? I'm sure it does. But, it is the Mexican illegals who are the major part of the problem. Perhaps you and Neese would be more happier joining LuLac, or LaRaza? Very interesting indeed......

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have not watched George Lopez much, and when I did I found him racist as well.

We watched Carlos Mencia on a few occassions, and in the very least he makes fun of everyone equally, which in itself is funny, although he cusses more than I want to hear on TV. He recently talked about how the military segregates according to race. He joked about how each race has some "special" thing they are best at, and how the government uses it to their advantage in fighting the enemies.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thought the title was appropriate. After all the commode is another word for toilet.
    I thought it said commendian
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast