Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have to agree with PineStraws guy on all of this, he's 100% right.

Banned
    What I noticed after re-reading this thread is that no one who feels differently than I is willing to do anything but make baseless accusations and character assassinations.

Why don't we, as I said before, deal with the ISSUES???

The issue is who is the President.... RuPaul will NOT BE.... Sorry, don't want to knock your tinfoil hat over your eyes.... THAT IS THE TRUTH !!!!!!

He is a spoiler with a Big ego.... That is it.... All he is doing is sucking votes from much better person then Rudi..... Why don't we stick to that issue???? And the issue is who is the President...

Banned
    Why don't you stop with the 'tinfoil hat' rhetoric, at least long enough to explain to me WHY you think he has a 'big ego', since that is the only SPECIFIC allegation you've made so far...

I hope you have some more SPECIFICS for later, like maybe POLICY?

I've been shouted down for this since the 60's, but here goes. What right does a nation, who created and then passed on the ability to create nuclear weapons to other nations, get off telling any nation they can't have them? Neither allies nor enemies are permanent. It would be nice if the hawks would finally get around to learning that lesson and quit arming the world. Every industrialized nation sells to both sides of every conflict because right and wrong have no place in the discussion of making a buck from war. It sucks.

Somewhere along here the survival of the planet requires that those in power export help in improving the nation in need instead of weapons. If scientists around the world got together to find ways for nations like Africa to grow enough crops and purify the water for all their people, do you think they would still be killing each other? Can anyone honestly say it is better to sell them weapons and drop ship food? Please!

1paint There's a lot more money in weapons than there is in crop science or clean water.

It's just that simple.

There's more profit in war and chaos, than in peace and prosperity.

I seriously would like someone to tell me why they think so many in the ME hate the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    1paint I seriously would like someone to tell me why they think so many in the ME hate the US.
    Haven't you heard? They hate our 'freedom'.... sheesh

Because Kooks that run for President have Big Egos....

He can't win so why would you want to "Talk Policy"???? Why???

Let's talk policy of my mailman..That is just as relevant.. They both will not be President..........

Better yet lets talk about splitting the Vote... What is your policy on splittling the vote??
    I don't want to vote for Rudi....
    The Tinfoil Hat Brigade is going to force me and millions of other Americans to do that ....
    I would rather see Pres. Rudi than Hillary........

That is so far over your head you can't hear the whistle because you Tinfoil Hat* is over your ears....

*sorry last one..

Banned
    OK Cigar, what makes him a "KOOK"?

He can't win so why would you want to "Talk Policy"???? Why???

Let's talk policy of my mailman..That is just as relevant.. They both will not be President..........

Better yet lets talk about splitting the Vote... What is your policy on splittling the vote??
    I don't want to vote for Rudi....
    The Tinfoil Hat Brigade is going to force me and millions of other Americans to do that ....
    I would rather see Pres. Rudi than Hillary........

That is so far over your head you can't hear the whistle because you Tinfoil Hat* is over your ears....

*sorry last one..

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast