Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    flow-er
    a colored, sometimes scented, part of a plant
    Well dern, I thot that was the stuff ya made bred out of......
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Just a some questions - kinda just food for thought and I ask that you give it serious thought.

Are you angry that Mexico is actively getting involved in our electoral process?

Does it make you mad to see their officials on TV making speeches - coming very close to inciting their people and stirring hatred?

How would you feel if you learned that not all these 'hardworking people' here were just hardworking people - but that they might be Mexican agents here to stir up chaos?

How would you feel if you learned that Mexico was actually sending the drugs across that border for the specific purpose of addicting more and more young people in America?

How would you feel if you learned that Mexico was actually smuggling arms to some of the people here - maybe some of those gang members?

How would you feel if you learned that some of our politicians were actually funded by Mexico?

Would it make you angry?

I can tell you - it makes me angry - very angry. I get angrier every day.
    Now change Mexico to America and America to the Middle East. Do you see why they might want to fly planes into buildings yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I'd engage in a battle of wits with you Cigar, but it's against my principles to fight an unarmed man.
    That was Great did you come up with that???
    It was mine
    I should have ended it there.. And let that stand....

pinestraw Exactly, I don't know why others are not making that same comparison.

I'm assuming some are thinking Ron Paul is the first person to say these things but it isn't so. There have been rumblings about this for years and years - when we were setting up these despots and helping them stay in power - turning a blind eye to their horrors.

My Mother fussed about this when I was in my 20's - and boy that was a long time ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cigar
    Let's talk policy of my mailman..That is just as relevant.. They both will not be President..........

Better yet lets talk about splitting the Vote... What is your policy on splittling the vote??
    I don't want to vote for Rudi....
    The Tinfoil Hat Brigade is going to force me and millions of other Americans to do that ....
    I would rather see Pres. Rudi than Hillary........
    Your mailman, presumably American, has a right to his opinion on policy. His relevance is dependent on getting a candidate to hear and for that his chances equal anyone elses.

Buying into the "splitting the vote" election after election may keep you out of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade. But, can you be sure it doesn't put you in the Dunce Hat Brigade? No one is forcing you to vote for anyone. You will vote for whoever you choose as is your right. If you don't want to vote for Rudi let the party leaders know you will refuse to vote him in and they will back another horse.

What you don't get to do is blame those of us sick of business as usual for the corruption in the two-party system. I'll do a write-in for your mailman before Rudi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    pinestraw Yes, I know -

So because someone thinks a candidate can't win, we shouldn't discuss what they are saying?

I don't understand. If we were willing to discuss and listen to the policies, perhaps people would realize what we have been doing isn't working.

It isn't working folks, and we want to continue the same mistakes - just so we can say we voted for the winner? That kinda makes us the loosers, doesn't it?

They win - we loose. That's the way it has been for decades - and believe me, that's just the way they plan it.
    Now hold on did i ever say he couldn’t win ???
    No he wont but i never said he hasnt had his chances this time and last...

Did I say I couldn’t provide facts on why we need the FDA and The DEA and why we cant do with out them NO Did I even get a chance to debate this yet,
    I and I think most Americans agree that the Federal Government officers in both agencies have done a rather good job. The best Job they can with what they are working against.
    no.
    No not yet I said I be back and I am.
    I have very good arguments on this issue
    How is the state of Maine going to stop drug traffickers from coming in the cost off Florida fact is the cant help I said Ill have some good info on this and I will…
    Im sure you Know who Gatewood is dont you ???

Banned
    I'd engage in a battle of wits with you Cigar, but it's against my principles to fight an unarmed man.
    It was mine
    Don't tell me you actually believed him??

Banned
    It was mine
    Problem is it just gets worse when you dont agree with men??? that think the rules dont apply to them. its Just like war we have to follow the rules but the enemy doesnt.
    Funnly thing that word follow

Banned
    Im sure you Know who Gatewood is dont you ???
    Well, I do now...I Googled him

If Willie Nelson likes him he's GOTTA be good!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    flow-er
    a colored, sometimes scented, part of a plant
    Well dern, I thot that was the stuff ya made bred out of......
    flo•ra would have been a better analogy their brain matter is of the same equivalence…

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast