Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

pinestraw Yes, I know -

So because someone thinks a candidate can't win, we shouldn't discuss what they are saying?

I don't understand. If we were willing to discuss and listen to the policies, perhaps people would realize what we have been doing isn't working.

It isn't working folks, and we want to continue the same mistakes - just so we can say we voted for the winner? That kinda makes us the loosers, doesn't it?

They win - we loose. That's the way it has been for decades - and believe me, that's just the way they plan it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'd engage in a battle of wits with you Cigar, but it's against my principles to fight an unarmed man.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    pinestraw Yes, I know -

So because someone thinks a candidate can't win, we shouldn't discuss what they are saying?

I don't understand. If we were willing to discuss and listen to the policies, perhaps people would realize what we have been doing isn't working.

It isn't working folks, and we want to continue the same mistakes - just so we can say we voted for the winner? That kinda makes us the loosers, doesn't it?

They win - we loose. That's the way it has been for decades - and believe me, that's just the way they plan it.
    What dismantle the F.B.I.?? and it's America's fault we got attacked on 9-11... Let 16 year old smoke Crack...... Come on.... Please...
    It is not going to work if we keep splitting the vote....... Can't you understand that????
    The TinFoil Hat Brigade is out tonight folks....

Great It's going to be Rudi or Hillary.... Great choice.... Thanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I'd engage in a battle of wits with you Cigar, but it's against my principles to fight an unarmed man.
    That was Great did you come up with that???

Sorry, I have to go watch Ron Paul. later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    He can't win so why would you want to "Talk Policy"???? Why???

Let's talk policy of my mailman..That is just as relevant.. They both will not be President..........

Better yet lets talk about splitting the Vote... What is your policy on splittling the vote??
    I don't want to vote for Rudi....
    The Tinfoil Hat Brigade is going to force me and millions of other Americans to do that ....
    I would rather see Pres. Rudi than Hillary........

That is so far over your head you can't hear the whistle because you Tinfoil Hat* is over your ears....

*sorry last one..
    I am still waiting for your response.....

Banned
    Wow, 3 soundbites in a row!!!

And none of them ACCURATE, of course.

Banned
    flow-er
    a colored, sometimes scented, part of a plant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    That was Great did you come up with that???
    It was mine

Just a some questions - kinda just food for thought and I ask that you give it serious thought.

Are you angry that Mexico is actively getting involved in our electoral process?

Does it make you mad to see their officials on TV making speeches - coming very close to inciting their people and stirring hatred?

How would you feel if you learned that not all these 'hardworking people' here were just hardworking people - but that they might be Mexican agents here to stir up chaos?

How would you feel if you learned that Mexico was actually sending the drugs across that border for the specific purpose of addicting more and more young people in America?

How would you feel if you learned that Mexico was actually smuggling arms to some of the people here - maybe some of those gang members?

How would you feel if you learned that some of our politicians were actually funded by Mexico?

Would it make you angry?

I can tell you - it makes me angry - very angry. I get angrier every day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast