Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    The point is it is already too late to stop Paul. He’s going to win the Republican nomination.
    The article is nothing more than publisher Larry Fester's fantasy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The point is it is already too late to stop Paul. He’s going to win the Republican nomination.
    The article is nothing more than publisher Larry Fester's fantasy.
    Mine, too!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    12 million vocal supporters in a country of 300 million isn't
    going to get it done

I'd like to see him do it though

I really would
    Then join the REVOLUTION with other Patriotic Americans in our fight to get our country back.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yahooooo!!!

[img][/img]

This is the AOL straw poll taken from the same Journal as the article Pine submitted and Ron Paul is winning in every State but Utah, and N.J. that goes to Romney and Giuliani.

MW said:

"The article is nothing more than publisher Larry Fester's fantasy."
    I don't think so MW, he is a consistent winner in most straw polls on the INTERNET and they say this one is tamper proof.

Read it and weep.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2 ... c-21-jan-4

Then go and vote.

You can reach the link at the bottom of this article, it will not let me go back, it only takes me to the results.

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=208588

I do believe that Ron Paul has a very good chance at winning the Republican Nomination. I know if Lou doesn't run, Ron has had my vote since the beginning. I guess my biggest pull with him, is his ability to commit to UPHOLD the Constitution and it's Laws, and to get rid of our National Bank and get our Gold back they stole in 1937 !

I also believe, there will be more than any 12 Million hit the voter button when it comes time. One has to keep in mind I think the % of actual Americans polled at these polling places.

All any clear headed 'Conspiracy Theorist' has to do, is look at the actual responses and figures, and not pay attention to the 'state sponsored' propaganda the MM is trying to push in your mind, that another "reality" actually exists.

And that "Corporate Money" contribution only counts for how many votes ? Ron's record breaking campaign contributions were by the $103.00 amount per contributor.

Did anyone see last week when all the candidates were giving their speeches at the King George I Library ? When King Geo. I got close to Ron, it looked like he would melt. I just wondered...

What would happen if WE rubbed some good old fashioned Liberty and Independence on the One World Order Club members ? Reckon they would melt ?

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

Ron Paul for President 2008!

Ostrich

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    we have donated 500.00 to Ron Paul and are still looking to max out our contributions to him... Tom Jumped ship (God Bless Him) so our contributions will go to the one person that I think can make a difference

Go Ron Paul... Lets clean this corrupt government up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    12 million vocal supporters in a country of 300 million isn't
    going to get it done

I'd like to see him do it though

I really would
    Then join the REVOLUTION with other Patriotic Americans in our fight to get our country back.
    alot of them don't vote

Banned
    As we head down the line , I will watch the situation

I've said it a number of times I'd rather have Hunter but he's
    only polling 1-2% right now

We could do worse than Ron Paul but after watching the debates
    and what he has to say , I agree with some and disagree with some

Would he be better than Romney , yes

But I'm looking further down the road , I've watched to many
    of these elections and campaigns to think that he even has
    a small chance in all reality

I pray that this comes off sounding right.

This is so much more thatn immigration, yes illegal immigration is huge, but it is a small part in what the globalists want. Illegal immigration is what woke me up, but there is a huge rabbit hole.

We need someone who will hold the sovereignty of our nation together, and will demand our civil rights not be overthrown.

Before voting, study each candidate, look at affiliations, look at who is supporting them, and make your own decision and vote conscience not what the media wants for they are on the other team, with the exception of Lou Dobbs. Please look carefully and vote with a clear conscience. The only choices I see are Paul or Hunter, search the web for Romneys father look at business ties do that with each candidate...

And finally, keep your eyes open for everything, nau etc, call the candidates on it, why are our borders wide open if we are in a war on terror, and why are our troops deployed all over the workd and not here to protect us...

God Bless and Merry Christmas

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast