Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by freeamerica
    Ron Paul supporters have "fire in their bellies". This is a passionate fire for change and a desire to regain the 'high road' instead of plummeting our country (and world) into a down-ward spiral.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. ....tyrants and murderers....always fall...always." -Mahtma Gandhi

For those who have only negative responses to Dr. Ron Paul's growing popularity, you are only short-changing yourselves. The force of positive thought, energy, and action will always manifest and outweigh the negative garbage spewed forth from those who lack the courage, love, and peace to propel positivity into the world.

If you think this sounds "crazy" or like "metaphysical nonsense": do a little research. All great and wise men (and women) obtained and utilized this knowledge during their lifetimes.
    Break out the kool aid.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think the storm of change is already here ... so this is the Skinny on Ron Paul campaign.

We are sick of Republicans that act like Democrats

We are sick of Democrats that act like Republicans

We are sick of the Constitution being torn apart by idiots. For those not sure; the Constitution was written by a group of men that were infinatly smarter than George Bush and Hillary Clinton.

We want and demand our country back from these fools

Nuff said; Ron Paul 2008. I will love it if Duncan Hunter was the VP and Tom Tancredo was the Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    [b]I think the storm of change is already here ... so this is the Skinny on Ron Paul campaign.

So even if Republicans acted like Republicans and Democrats acted like Democrats and both followed their own parties ideals you would still be sick.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:
    I think the storm of change is already here ... so this is the Skinny on Ron Paul campaign.

So even if Republicans acted like Republicans and Democrats acted like Democrats and both followed their own parties ideals you would still be sick.
    No.. I think there are CFR members on both parties that are destroying this country and that is a proven fact.

Actually, I want a third party to arrise .... at this point in this countries history... the 2 party system is broken and we the people are not being heard .. we are sick of it and are taking our country back from the globalist interests and protecting Americans and this country first instead of corporations that are gutting America and it's people
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    slyhunter,

Ask yourself WHY those states wanted to secede from the Union. Surely there was a reason, I doubt they would have tried it over some perceived or inconsequential slight. Dr. Paul's opinion was that had the North acted in a Constitutional manner towards those slave-holding states TO BEGIN WITH, there never would have been the desire on their part to secede in the first place.

Ultimately however, based on the Constitution itself, I think Dr. Paul would agree that those states DID IN FACT have that right.

Are you suggesting that they DIDN'T?
    Then why did you call me a liar and say I was a typical desperate Dr. Paul detractor spouting lies when I stated he said they had the right to succeed?
    Because nowhere in that interview did he say that. Why is it that people who want to attack Ron Paul have to make up words, phrases and whole sentences to do it?

H-E N-E-V-E-R S-A-I-D T-H-O-S-E W-O-R-D-S.

I said that he would probably agree, based on the Constitution, but I don't speak for Dr. Paul.

slyhunter,

Ask yourself WHY those states wanted to secede from the Union. Surely there was a reason, I doubt they would have tried it over some perceived or inconsequential slight. Dr. Paul's opinion was that had the North acted in a Constitutional manner towards those slave-holding states TO BEGIN WITH, there never would have been the desire on their part to secede in the first place.

Ultimately however, based on the Constitution itself, I think Dr. Paul would agree that those states DID IN FACT have that right.

Then why did you call me a liar and say I was a typical desperate Dr. Paul detractor spouting lies when I stated he said they had the right to succeed?
    Because nowhere in that interview did he say that. Why is it that people who want to attack Ron Paul have to make up words, phrases and whole sentences to do it?

I said that he would probably agree, based on the Constitution, but I don't speak for Dr. Paul.
    But the fact that he was against the civil war, shows that he thought they had the right to succeed. Therefore he did say that. When you say someone said something you don't always quote exactly what they said but what they meant.

Therefore why call me a liar when I wasn't lying and compare me to a desperate Ron Paul detractor?

slyhunter,

But the fact that he was against the civil war, shows that he thought they had the right to succeed. Therefore he did say that. When you say someone said something you don't always quote exactly what they said but what they meant.

Therefore why call me a liar when I wasn't lying and compare me to a desperate Ron Paul detractor?
    Maybe you missed my post here above the civil war was about the federal government overruling state legislation without even an ammendment and as a result the South took upon their Constitutional right to secede. The ammendment to abolish slavery was not implemented until after the war.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Wow. Slyhunter whines on and on about being called a 'liar', but he can attack my thoughts on the movement towards truth, freedom and peace, with Ron Paul as the catalyst, by throwing out a mock occult "break out the koolaid" rendition.

Perhaps you should throw that comment Bush's way, for all of his fear-mongering and demanding of "his view" of patriotism in order to obtain his goal of controlling the world's oil. Dissent is unpatriotic?

Perhaps the sole purpose of your joining in these chats regarding Ron Paul is to rock the boat and stir up frustration by throwing out insults.

Well, I still believe in humanity and the message Ron Paul carries.

Maybe you're just jealous that I can write eloquently from the heart- oh, but you probably think we are not allowed to have hearts AND heads in the political arena, hm?

Banned
    Say WHAT?!?!?!?

The SAD thing is, you probably don't even realize how utterly ridiculous that sounds...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    GREGAGREATAMERICAN said:

Ya what a great guy for president
    A president that stands up for Child abduction and molestation, gambling and prostitution in the same store , legal drugs, and no federal government, no more IRS, no more back ground checks for hand guns and Burn the flag if you like.
    I just wonder if wonder if he’s on the pot when he votes. Not to mention he will never even get close to enough of the Black vote since he made himself real clear about those issues he has

If Americas armned forces and money were the only issue he fail so bad it would make history. so many bad votes on those its not even funny But those are not the only issues Americans look at. now are they
    Greg,

I truly think you have now gone off the deep end, it is time for your meds.

As for the "children of the corn" remark, you know what you can do with that.

I have now lost any respect I might have had for you. We can disagree on who we think would be the best candidate and we have sat through all of your ramblings against Ron Paul. But now you have resorted to making disparaging remarks about other posters.

Shame on you.

Well.... sorry you feel that way…
    I didn’t direct it at the posters here by any means.

Maybe it would have been better to refer to Dr. Ron Paul as “Penny wise “From another Steven Kings Greatest hits…

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast