Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JP,

Great article!

EastTxDude,

So smokers offend you. But they are not allowed to offend you anymore in very many public places. Go after the secondhand noise and secondhand scent offenders who pollute offices throughout the USA.

Before long, any habit that offends another will not be a freedom anymore. If I cannot smoke, I don't believe others should be allowed to offend me with their nasty gum or odorous Eau de Toilette that causes me sometimes severe respitory symtpoms. This includes men's colognes and some scented candals and potpourri too, as well as strong cleaning products and soap dispensor soaps.

At a community pool this week I sat at least ten feet away from an obnoxious gum chewer. She was really enjoying that wad because I could hear her clearly and thought very strongly about reciting Bovine Poetry within her hearing distance. I didn't say a word though but stuck my finger in the ear facing her. That didn't seem to get her attention so some other lounge chairs opened up and soon I moved several feet more away from her. :P Some day maybe this offensive habit will be banned from public display.

Annie

P.S. EastTxDude, since you are so anti-smoking, do you have any nasty habits that might offend innocent bi-standers?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Before long, any habit that offends another will not be a freedom anymore. If I cannot smoke, I don't believe others should be allowed to offend me with their nasty gum or odorous Eau de Toilette that causes me sometimes severe respitory symtpoms.
    I guess I missed the part in the constituion where it said YOU had the freedom to eshaust deadly toxins in the air around non-smokers.

Oh, by the way, nasty gum never killed anyone...

cya

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    P.S. EastTxDude, since you are so anti-smoking, do you have any nasty habits that might offend innocent bi-standers?
    Ya forgot to answer my question!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

This thread should end. We are here to discuss immigration issues, not insult and fight over smoking. I thought we were here to unite for a common cause.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    This thread should end. We are here to discuss immigration issues, not insult and fight over smoking. I thought we were here to unite for a common cause.
    I didn't start this thread although I've contributed. This is listed correctly under the category, "Other Topics News and Issues." I thought this is what this category was for: other issues other than illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I didn't start this thread although I've contributed. This is listed correctly under the category, "Other Topics News and Issues." I thought this is what this category was for: other issues other than illegal immigration.
    Ok, I didn't realize that and I apologize for not taking notice of where this was posted.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, Jean.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I'm a non-smoker and proud of it. If all you smokers only knew how you looked to the rest of us.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I'm a non-smoker and proud of it. If all you smokers only knew how you looked to the rest of us.

Okay, but remember the Bovine Poetry and how gum chewers look too. If I could cut and paste pictures, I'd probably find a good one. I'd need some good audio too! In the meantime, just visualize a cow chewing its cud.

Brian, You are such a Californian!!! That's a low blow!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast