Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Okay, but remember the Bovine Poetry and how gum chewers look too. If I could cut and paste pictures, I'd probably find a good one. I'd need some good audio too! In the meantime, just visualize a cow chewing its cud.
    I would wager it's not as bad as someone with a big wad of chewing tobacco hanging out of their mouth. YUK!
    I'll take the gum chewing anyday over that image.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Brian, You are such a Californian!!! That's a low blow!
    As a Californian I'll take that as a compliment.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Okay, but remember the Bovine Poetry and how gum chewers look too. If I could cut and paste pictures, I'd probably find a good one. I'd need some good audio too! In the meantime, just visualize a cow chewing its cud.
    I would wager it's not as bad as someone with a big wad of chewing tobacco hanging out of their mouth. YUK!
    I'm sure chewing tobacco is disgusting. I've never suffered being near a regular user in my life. And, I certainly don't chew the stuff myself.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Brian, You are such a Californian!!! That's a low blow!
    As a Californian I'll take that as a compliment.
    Guess you couldn't find much news it being Sunday so you had to come and insult people with your pics. Too bad this post ever started in my opinion. I've felt good with the people on this forum until this. We shouldn't be attacking each other on our personal habits because we're connected with a much more serious concern here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But Jean, we're having so much fun here!

Okay! I'll stop posting in this thread as long as others don't send a provacative post my way.

End of subjects for me unless . . .
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

You're taking this way too seriously Jean. I'm only joking and didn't intend to insult anyone with the pictures. If I offended you I'm sorry.

If the subject bothers or irritates you I would suggest not reading the posts, and unsubscribing to the thread. If someone wants to smoke that is their choice, but there is a good chance they may pay a heavy price for their habit. The best thing a person could do is quit.

good grief, gum chewing? what a sorry excuse for a compliant.

focus on something that is a bit more on par with smoking

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    good grief, gum chewing? what a sorry excuse for a compliant.

focus on something that is a bit more on par with smoking
    Dude,

You're back on this thread after two weeks or more when I said I would leave it alone unless. . .

Are you trying to pick a fight?

I do think gum chewing is on par with smoking if the chewer is obnoxious about it and most of them are.

I'm joking and in a humorous mood tonight. Brian did have some funny pics. :P

I love gum. I don't care how I look chewing it, and at least still have all my teeth.

I love gum. I don't care how I look chewing it, and at least still have all my teeth.
    I have all my teeth too, thank you. And I have an excellent sense of smell (not meaning personal hygiene), meaning I was told that years of smoking would blunt my taste and smell senses. If there is a gas leak (not the human variety but well. . .) or a fire off in the distance, I'm the first one to detect with my nose.

Call me a hound dog. Juicy fruit gum stinks to high heaven.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast