Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I haven't had any Juicy Fruit gum since I was in my teens. Please don't ask me how many years ago that was thank you. It's much too sweet for my tastes. I prefer mint or cinnamon flavored gum to the sweet stuff.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian,

You came into this thread later on and I didn't mean to offend you. I thought the pictures you posted about smokers were funny especially the Bush (although I wasn't aware he smoked) and the woman with the yellow stained teeth. I thought this was mostly a humorous thread even if bad habits were talked about.

Long ago I gave up caring if anyone was offended by my smoking habit, not that I annoy most people because it isn't allowed in most public places plus I don't smoke around my kids in my home or car.

Mint and cinnamon gum or mints smell good.

That being said, if one bad habit is ostracized and even criminalized, why are other habits allowed that might annoy others?

Annie.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Who said I'm offended? I'm not even angry.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Okay! But you led me to believe that you are a chronic gum chewer. Do you also douse yourself in Man Cologne No. 5 so us allergy sufferers can cough, wheeze and sputter? Just kidding and hope you can take a joke too.

P.S. My teeth are not nearly as yellow as that pick you posted. At least I don't think so.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

I'm not a chronic chewer of gum but an occasional binge chewer. I might chew a lot if I'm in the mood for it and have some around.

I only use deodorant and no cologne. I shower everyday so I have no offending odors to camouflage. I don't like the smell of the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Okay! But you led me to believe that you are a chronic gum chewer. Do you also douse yourself in Man Cologne No. 5 so us allergy sufferers can cough, wheeze and sputter? Just kidding and hope you can take a joke too.

P.S. My teeth are not nearly as yellow as that pick you posted. At least I don't think so.
    Wonder how many gum chewing, overusing cologne wearing people out there killed someone with their habit, vs, say a smoker...

hrrmm.

I only use deodorant and no cologne. I shower everyday so I have no offending odors to camouflage. I don't like the smell of the stuff.
    Well, Brian, that's nice to know. Hope you can take a joke because I'm just kidding around.

Okay now I'm offended.

Okay now I'm offended.

Throughout my working years, I've noticed how smokers are more likely to be less productive then the non-smoking workers. And I won't go into details about my previous jobs for fear of boring you, but will tell you about how things are where I work.
    As un-pc as it is to say (and the truth often is), the most unproductive co-workers I observed in my female dominated field were mothers of school age children. As a childless women, I arrived every day, on time, put in a full 8 hours, and left when my shift ended. To the contrary, many "moms" came in late, left early, and tooks days off because of issues with their kids.

I am not knocking parenthood, believe me you, but smokers and non-smokers alike (such as myself) picked up SO much slack for these gals!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast