Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I suppose i'm without a candidate MW and I do not know what I will do. It would take some very public statements by Palin coming out against amnesty and illegal immigration for me to even consider voting for McCain! That's the only way I could see it happening!
    Exactly. That is what I am waiting for as well. Somehow, I don't think it will happen. I didn't hear it tonight. I did not hear Tancredo, Hunter, Sessions, or Rohrabacher speak either. I saw amnesty supporters Huckabee, Leiberman, and Giuliani speak.........Ever since Pat Buchanan gave a firery speech back at the 92 convention, they have shut us out........I think that tells us our place in the Republican Party we are supposed to call home.

Unless I see some major changes, there will be absolutely no change in my position of voting Third Party. Palin needs to come out and say she is with us. If she doesn't then I see no reason to be one of them.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

here is my view on this

Obama + Filibuster Proof Liberal congress+ Obama appointed Liberal supreme court= Amnesty 100%

McCain - Palin + supreme court Judjes that support the constituntion+ some balance in congress= at least a 50% shot for us to be able to fight an amnesty!

Its not fear voting when it makes common sence to know that if you vote 3rd party this year and Obama wins He will shut down all debate on Illegal Immigration and put our govt into a liberal control that we have no say in!!! Vote for who you support but think about all of the votes it will take to stop this liberal snowball!!!

3rd party has no chance this year, so vote how you feel but know that if McCain wins we still have more of a chance of changing Illegal Immigration!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Would McCain Change The Court? : http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/electi ... -the-court

The Real Conservative Conundrum: A President McCain Working With a Democrat Congress: http://sosusa.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t ... a0b227d0a1

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    here is my view on this

Obama + Filibuster Proof Liberal congress+ Obama appointed Liberal supreme court= Amnesty 100%

McCain - Palin + supreme court Judjes that support the constituntion+ some balance in congress= at least a 50% shot for us to be able to fight an amnesty!

Its not fear voting when it makes common sence to know that if you vote 3rd party this year and Obama wins He will shut down all debate on Illegal Immigration and put our govt into a liberal control that we have no say in!!! Vote for who you support but think about all of the votes it will take to stop this liberal snowball!!!

3rd party has no chance this year, so vote how you feel but know that if McCain wins we still have more of a chance of changing Illegal Immigration!

I totally disagree. I don't believe common sense is voting the same way at every election cycle and getting the same results. As if McCain wouldn't shut down all debte on illegal immigration either??? Remember, The McCain/Kennedy bill?? Obama and McCain are one and the same. The neo-cons just love scaring us to death on 2 major issues - Liberals and Terrorists.

Third party is the only way to go. Remember, this is not a sprint. It's a marathon. I'm not saying it's going to be easy but we MUST find the courage to resist going about things the same way over and over again. What's that saying? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me? Well I think for many of us here and our history of voting, we've well surpassed the two times! After that it should be "fool me three times please hit me over the head with a brick because I still don't get it!"

Lou Dobbs is supposed to be having some sort of Independent Convention next week. I think it will be interesting to hear what he has to say regarding this issue:

Week of Sept. 8th 7pmÂ*ET

Join us the week of September 8th for Lou Dobbs’ Independent Convention. We’ll spend a week discussing the issues that matter to middle class Americans. We’ll also tell you how to take back America from this broken two-party system, run by special interest groups and corporate elites.

We want to hear from all you Independents. Please tell us what is important to you and what you did not hear at the two major party conventions. Click here to send us your brief I-Reports, audio, video or text.

http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/

I don't know about anyone else but I'm going to be sending Lou my list of issues. Hope you'll do the same!

Well, after hearing McLames speech last night, there is now 100% no way in HELL he's getting my vote. I was starting to sway with the hopes that Palin might influence him, but after his reference of "no one is illegal" and the "Gods children" thing-FORGET IT! He is determined to push this amnesty thru and anyone still thinking of voting for him should take this heavlily into consideration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    NoBueno wrote:

I suppose i'm without a candidate MW and I do not know what I will do. It would take some very public statements by Palin coming out against amnesty and illegal immigration for me to even consider voting for McCain! That's the only way I could see it happening!
    I understand completely. There are no easy solutions to our dilemma. All you can do is consider the variables and make the choice that feels right for you. Honestly, I think there is a better than even chance that those voting for a third party could end up with a lot of regret in the end. Well, actually we could all regret our choice, regardless of who it is (McCain, Obama, or 3rd party). For those of us that have made immigration our top issue, there will be no winners. The only question that remains is how bad are we going to lose.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NoBueno wrote:

I understand completely. There are no easy solutions to our dilemma. All you can do is consider the variables and make the choice that feels right for you. Honestly, I think there is a better than even chance that those voting for a third party could end up with a lot of regret in the end. Well, actually we could all regret our choice, regardless of who it is (McCain, Obama, or 3rd party). For those of us that have made immigration our top issue, there will be no winners. The only question that remains is how bad are we going to lose.
    That's it MW..."Regret!" This election will turn out to be the year of regret! I have a feeling there will be a great many Americans unhappy this election cycle, irrespective of how this election goes...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chloe24 wrote
    I totally disagree. I don't believe common sense is voting the same way at every election cycle and getting the same results. As if McCain wouldn't shut down all debte on illegal immigration either??? Remember, The McCain/Kennedy bill?? Obama and McCain are one and the same. The neo-cons just love scaring us to death on 2 major issues - Liberals and Terrorists.

Third party is the only way to go. Remember, this is not a sprint. It's a marathon. I'm not saying it's going to be easy but we MUST find the courage to resist going about things the same way over and over again. What's that saying? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me? Well I think for many of us here and our history of voting, we've well surpassed the two times! After that it should be "fool me three times please hit me over the head with a brick because I still don't get it!"

Lou Dobbs is supposed to be having some sort of Independent Convention next week. I think it will be interesting to hear what he has to say regarding this issue:

I said its common sence not to vote for 3rd party THIS Year, because anything is better than Obama, McCain may shut down public debate on tv but Obama will shut down Talk radio, Blogs, and or anything else he doesn't agree with, thats what commies do.

Independant is the way to go but when the chances look the way they do this year it just makes sence to me to stop the liberal adjenda, Immigration I believe is getting to a boiling point and if republicans can hold the govt somewhat balanced for the Independants to gain enough strength to be viable then lets do it in 4 years!

I hate my choices but I know when to put my pride aside and do whats best for everyone, and my small business, Obama will ruin it with his liberal taxes!!!

Their is more to this vote decision than 1 mans immigration views. Without business were not worried about getting Illegals out were worried about how to go on, and when that happens their is no way to beat the flow of illegals back when we have to just struggle to pay for all of the lowlifes to just sit around, crap out tons of kids, and all taken care of by our money given to them by Obama.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

NoBueno wrote:

I will have absolutely no regreat voting for a 3rd party candidate because at least I will go in with my head held high knowing that I stuck to my patriotic principles, rather than voting for someone who doesn't respect the constitution. So, my vote is for the Constitution.

If I were to vote for either McCain or Obama it would be like having a "Kick Me" sign taped to my back! (Or rather, "Kick Me Again!") With either choice we are totally screwed, so why give in to either one of these Globalists who don't deserve our vote?

Don't forget, we elect people into office who we personally feel would best represent us. If they can't do that, than they don't deserve our vote. I refuse to give my personal power as an American, over to someone who I already know is going to stab me in the back!

I'm not trying to come off holier than thou, I just feel extremely passionate about this as you can tell, and I pray that others will "do the right thing."

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    NoBueno wrote:

I will have absolutely no regreat voting for a 3rd party candidate because at least I will go in with my head held high knowing that I stuck to my patriotic principles, rather than voting for someone who doesn't respect the constitution. So, my vote is for the Constitution.

If I were to vote for either McCain or Obama it would be like having a "Kick Me" sign taped to my back! (Or rather, "Kick Me Again!") With either choice we are totally screwed, so why give in to either one of these Globalists who don't deserve our vote?

Don't forget, we elect people into office who we personally feel would best represent us. If they can't do that, than they don't deserve our vote. I refuse to give my personal power as an American, over to someone who I already know is going to stab me in the back!

I'm not trying to come off holier than thou, I just feel extremely passionate about this as you can tell, and I pray that others will "do the right thing."
    My feelings exactly. I have taken so much FLACK from Republicans for voting third party this election. It's not surprising because the Republicans are scared silly at Oblabber. I feel the same, but as you said-I refuse to give my personal power as an American, over to someone who I already know is going to stab me in the back!
    When McLame or Obammy give amnesty to 20 million IA's, at least I can say I told you so to those who held thier noses and voted for one of these two clowns!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast