Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unfortunately, once again we are allowing FEAR to dictate choosing a "lesser than 2 evils" candidate. When are we ever going to learn and break this endless cycle???

I touched on this topic in a previous post:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-129926-75.html

There is NO DIFFERENCE between Obama and McCain. BOTH are for amnesty, BOTH are for spending billions of dollars in foreign aide to countries we have no business sticking our noses in (Iraq, Georgia, etc) BOTH will continue to contribute to our national debt which will be passed off to future generations. BOTH are for the same monetary policy which devalues our dollar.

WE NO LONGER HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE FORM OF GOVERNMENT! These candidates are GLOBALISTS pure and simple.

Americans need to take a deep breath and get a backbone. Vote independent. Even if you think they can't win because eventually as more people start voting this way, we will slowly begin to see REAL change (and it won't be just a campaign slogan!) We MUST do this. If not for ourselves, than at least for the future of our children and grandchildren who deserve to live in peace and prosperity which was paid for by the blood of our countrymen. We are letting ALL of them down if we continue to be in denial about this.

"Posterity! you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent it in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it."

- John Adams

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties... This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

- John Adams

MW
    Chloe24 wrote:

Unfortunately, once again we are allowing FEAR to dictate choosing a "lesser than 2 evils" candidate
    "FEAR" is a huge motivator and I definitely fear an Obama presidency.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Unfortunately, once again we are allowing FEAR to dictate choosing a "lesser than 2 evils" candidate. When are we ever going to learn and break this endless cycle???

I touched on this topic in a previous post:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-129926-75.html

There is NO DIFFERENCE between Obama and McCain. BOTH are for amnesty, BOTH are for spending billions of dollars in foreign aide to countries we have no business sticking our noses in (Iraq, Georgia, etc) BOTH will continue to contribute to our national debt which will be passed off to future generations. BOTH are for the same monetary policy which devalues our dollar.

WE NO LONGER HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE FORM OF GOVERNMENT! These candidates are GLOBALISTS pure and simple.

Americans need to take a deep breath and get a backbone. Vote independent. Even if you think they can't win because eventually as more people start voting this way, we will slowly begin to see REAL change (and it won't be just a campaign slogan!) We MUST do this. If not for ourselves, than at least for the future of our children and grandchildren who deserve to live in peace and prosperity which was paid for by the blood of our countrymen. We are letting ALL of them down if we continue to be in denial about this.

"Posterity! you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent it in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it."

- John Adams

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties... This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

- John Adams
    I agree 100% Chloe, great post and great quotes. Didn't Thomas Jefferson also say something like, "We've given you your republic. Let's see if you can keep it."

MY GOD have we failed.......The globalists, corporatists, and lobbies control our government. I wonder what they would think of this mess, and how we are partaking in it.

BTW, I know you are a big Paul supporter and in contact with his his base.....How many are coming over to the Baldwin campaign?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BTW, I know you are a big Paul supporter and in contact with his his base.....How many are coming over to the Baldwin campaign?
    Good points to both Chloe and BearFlag. I am also curious as to why Ron Paul has not given Baldwin more support! Instead of just saying "don't vote for me-Im not in the race anymore" he stays silent when he should be encouraging everyone who supports him to vote for Chuck. Chuck was a strong supporter of RP's and I don't understand why he has not returned the favor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BARACK OBAMA SINKS TO A NEW LOW!

Just when you think he can't stoop any lower, Barack Obama has sunk to a new low - mocking both the Bible and America's Christian heritage in a speech that you probably won't be seeing broadcast by the mainstream media.

Obama Mocks America's Christian Heritage (June 200
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn-P3yAaAqI

Obama's Patriotism Problem
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E0ycYEGtqU

Obama's Wrong Values
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW2iZ1pD2G4

(At least you know McCain would never do this!)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I wonder

I wonder why this was moved. General discussion said, "Discuss the issues of illegal immigration, congress, the President, campaigns, legal immigration, security, laws, gangs, border patrol, and homeland security here." Just wondering

I just want to clarify one thing about Third Party voting. There seems to be a misconception that voting Third Party helps Obama, because those who vote Third Party are doing so instead of voting for McCain.

Let me make this clear.

There is absolutely no way in hell I would ever vote for that decrepid, traitorious, POS loser.

My vote is not being "taken from McCain," because he never had it to begin with. My vote supports Chuck Baldwin. Period. McCain always had as good a chance at my vote as Obama. None. He has as good a chance at getting my vote as any amnesty supporter. None.

My vote is not being taken from anybody. It is being GIVEN to Baldwin. It does not hurt McCain in any fashion whatsoever. McCain hurts himself by being an amnesty supporter. That is the nail in his coffen, not my vote. He NEVER had it. Not in a million years.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

I will not reward the GOP with a vote for McCain, because I do not think McCain shold be President. No way, no how.
    Please, must you use the Hildabeast's own words?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama also said we are citizen of world. We need to worry about what world think about us. Isn't that nice? Yeah, you are right. He said Your Children Should Learn To Speak Spanish. Obama is for change!

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I find a McCain presidency as repulsive as the rest of you, however, our options are extremely limited at this point.

MW 100% correct!

Pride and Principal have no room this time around. America may not fully benefit with a McCain/Palin Presidency, but there will be something left to salvage and build on, were as with OBAMAgeddon I fear it’s over! For the “Looney Leftâ€

We have Baldwin, Paul, Keys, Barr, anyone else? That is the problem. Why can't you all stand behind each other instead of disagreeing. Maybe then you'll have a better chance. I am watching Laura Bush speak right now and Republicans are all behind each other.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Good points to both Chloe and BearFlag. I am also curious as to why Ron Paul has not given Baldwin more support! Instead of just saying "don't vote for me-Im not in the race anymore" he stays silent when he should be encouraging everyone who supports him to vote for Chuck. Chuck was a strong supporter of RP's and I don't understand why he has not returned the favor.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast