Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

fight fear. Their all turning it into a game of monopoly and we let them. We need to focus on fixing the problems, not what team we are on. Government in general has too much power. I don't believe the people are thought about at all, really.
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

PALIN - VP 2008

PALIN - PRESIDENT 2012

April
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheUSA
    fight fear. Their all turning it into a game of monopoly and we let them. We need to focus on fixing the problems, not what team we are on. Government in general has too much power. I don't believe the people are thought about at all, really.
    Welcome FreetheUSA, yes lets fight the fear and stop their games!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    PALIN - VP 2008

PALIN - PRESIDENT 2012
    If She was to become VP in 2008 she could become Prez in the same year. McCain talks about dying all the time. Thank You April.
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

Welcome to Alipac FreeTheUSA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Hello there, are you a camper? (your avatar)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Hello there, are you a camper? (your avatar)
    Not a camper that's a picture of a bus used by ICE during an illegal alien

arrest at a large meat packing plant. I often change avatars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's no chance in hell I'm voting for McCain and Sarah Palin has no experience whatsoever to persuade me to vote Republican. I don't understand why Romney wasn't picked. He's smart, has real experience of bringing change as a governor, is a true conservative, and most importantly knows exactly what to do about the economy. Palin is a joke and she should go back to her family who clearly needs her.

Now, thank god I found Alipac because otherwise I would have never heard of Chuck Baldwin. I'm now pretty excited to be able to vote for who I want come November 4 as opposed to "the lesser of two evils" like the rest of the country.

No way, no how, no McCain

Baldwin 2008
    Romney 2012

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    A vote for McCain will basically signal to the GOP that you have no problem with them selecting a candidate who is soft on IA so they'll continue to do the same every election cycle. A vote for him will basically mean you're going to for the lesser of 2 evils which is precisely what you all were strongly against just 2 months ago.
    BINGO

this is exactly correct, especially the part I bolded.

anyone who wants to end illegal immigration should realize that a vote for McAmnesty means the open-borders wing of the GOP (gross obscene patronizers) will have free reign and you'll NEVER get anything different.

your McAmnesty votes will show the establishment that you'll continue to lick their boots regardless of the horrific outcome (Amnesty and millions more illegals pouring in to continue their successful invasion).

McVain will also be emboldened, knowing that he can spit in our faces and still get elected.

you McVain supporters are as bad as any open-borders lefty. the results will be the same - actually, they will be worse, since you'll be validating the GOP's sticking the Amnesty knife in our backs and then we'll never stop the invasion.

a vote for McVain is a vote for the chief helper of this awful sickening invasion.

yes, I know Obama also supports Amnesty, but we have much more chance of defeating his Amnesty (think partisan gridlock) than if McVain is elected.

I pray with all my heart and soul that you McVain nose-holders please realize what you are about to do to your country.

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout

your McAmnesty votes will show the establishment that you'll continue to lick their boots regardless of the horrific outcome (Amnesty and millions more illegals pouring in to continue their successful invasion).

a vote for McVain is a vote for the chief helper of this awful sickening invasion.

yes, I know Obama also supports Amnesty, but we have much more chance of defeating his Amnesty (think partisan gridlock) than if McVain is elected.

I pray with all my heart and soul that you McVain nose-holders please realize what you are about to do to your country.
    My thoughts exactly

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast