Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

chloe24 wrote

will have absolutely no regreat voting for a 3rd party candidate because at least I will go in with my head held high knowing that I stuck to my patriotic principles, rather than voting for someone who doesn't respect the constitution. So, my vote is for the Constitution.

If I were to vote for either McCain or Obama it would be like having a "Kick Me" sign taped to my back! (Or rather, "Kick Me Again!") With either choice we are totally screwed, so why give in to either one of these Globalists who don't deserve our vote?

Don't forget, we elect people into office who we personally feel would best represent us. If they can't do that, than they don't deserve our vote. I refuse to give my personal power as an American, over to someone who I already know is going to stab me in the back!

I'm not trying to come off holier than thou, I just feel extremely passionate about this as you can tell, and I pray that others will "do the right thing."

Go ahead and keep your pride but you know in your heart that this year 3rd party's have NO chance and if OBAMA wins our country's small business like mine will be taxed to death!!! So keep your head held up high for your principles, because you obviously do not have near as much to lose as most. So just slap that Kick Me sign on the backs of hard working Americans and small business owners so you can keep it off yours, And "go do the right thing", for yourself.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Countdown to OBAMAgeddon?

Go check this poll out!
    http://publiuspundit.com/2008/04/obamageddon.php
    WHAT A TRUE TO LIFE PICTURE OF MRS OBAMA. SHE DOES LOOK LIKE A BITTER WOMAN. THERE IS NOTHING "FIRST LADY-LIKE" ABOUT HER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    chloe24 wrote

will have absolutely no regreat voting for a 3rd party candidate because at least I will go in with my head held high knowing that I stuck to my patriotic principles, rather than voting for someone who doesn't respect the constitution. So, my vote is for the Constitution.

If I were to vote for either McCain or Obama it would be like having a "Kick Me" sign taped to my back! (Or rather, "Kick Me Again!") With either choice we are totally screwed, so why give in to either one of these Globalists who don't deserve our vote?

Don't forget, we elect people into office who we personally feel would best represent us. If they can't do that, than they don't deserve our vote. I refuse to give my personal power as an American, over to someone who I already know is going to stab me in the back!

I'm not trying to come off holier than thou, I just feel extremely passionate about this as you can tell, and I pray that others will "do the right thing."

Go ahead and keep your pride but you know in your heart that this year 3rd party's have NO chance and if OBAMA wins our country's small business like mine will be taxed to death!!! So keep your head held up high for your principles, because you obviously do not have near as much to lose as most. So just slap that Kick Me sign on the backs of hard working Americans and small business owners so you can keep it off yours, And "go do the right thing", for yourself.

You know, I wrote a really great comback for you but for some reason it never posted.

But it doesn't really matter because the United States is headed for economic armegeddon anyway. Go ahead, vote for the lesser of 2 evils because even if McCain gets in, he's also avoiding the issue of bankruptcy and he won't be the saviour you seem to believe he is either.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    chloe24 wrote

You know, I wrote a really great comback for you but for some reason it never posted.

But it doesn't really matter because the United States is headed for economic armegeddon anyway. Go ahead, vote for the lesser of 2 evils because even if McCain gets in, he's also avoiding the issue of bankruptcy and he won't be the saviour you seem to believe he is either.
    Since when or where did I call McCain a Saviour!!!!
    Quit avoiding my points and changing the dissucussion.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Okay people, please chill out and cool down so this thread does not get locked. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Live and Let live!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    chloe24 wrote

Since when or where did I call McCain a Saviour!!!!
    Quit avoiding my points and changing the dissucussion.
    I'm not avoiding a thing and I was making an observation. I didn't mean to suggest that you used the word savior.

You need to take a chill pill my friend. Right from the start I can literally sense the hostility in your posts. I'm not here to battle anyone on this board, just have a civilized discussion. There's no doubt this is a very difficult time. Times are tough for a lot of people and many of us are angry and frustrated. But just remember, we're all in this fight together.

As for my response, I was simply pointing out that compared to Obama who you suggest would tax your business to death, you give the impression that McCain would be the "answer" (savior) of your business. That's all. PEACE!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213