Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LawnCheney
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How many Americans and people around the world, not including our enemies, would rejoice if Bush were investigated, charged, and faced trial?

During his administration, American confidence in our own government has plunged while the global opinion of Americans and America has followed the dive.

This President has placed the US in the most dangerous position we have been in as a nation since the peak of the cold war!

W
    I totally agree. I think by impeaching Bush we’ll regain some of our dignity. Americans will only be respected in the worlds eyes by taking BACK our country!
    I hear so much about globalism, and yet you are worried about gaining the respect of countries who drain our resources and pick our pockets? You may want to rethink that statement. I could give a rats ass about what anyone else thinks about our country. Where were they when we needed a hand?

Amen!

Made it through all of this.

For anyone's record, in case it counts, I'm not a Bush backer. Fortunately or Unfortunately, I'm a registered Republican, so sayeth the books anyway.

At this stage of the game however, in my humble opinion, impeachment talk brings us to the brink of being suicidal.

Are we imploding here or what?

May I ask, does anyone know the condition of Mr. Ramos to date?

If his physical health is mentioned on another thread, please just point me in the right direction? I shall go look and see while roaming ... hope I'll find something about how he is doing.

Take care everyone. Keep it glued together okay?

Quote Originally Posted by jbird
    2ndamendsis wrote:CLOSE THE BORDERS & DEPORT THE INVADERS
    Then there will be some real security!

And a real solution to the terror problem.
    How can we take Bush seriously when he attacks an innocent country and then tells us he’s fighting "The War on Terror." While on the home front, he leaves the borders wide open! For any Foreign National invader to walk right in!

If it hadn't had have been for groups like this one and the many others and individuals screaming, the borders would STILL be wide open! Mr. Bush is a treasonous traitor and deserves to be impeached.

In 2005 as many as 4 - 10- million illegal aliens crossed into the United States illegally.

During 2005, Boarder Patrol apprehended approximately 1.2 million illegal aliens; of those 165,00 were from Countries other than Mexico. Of the non-Mexican aliens, approximately 650 were from special interest countries. (Terrorist countries)

Federal law enforcement estimates that 10 percent to 30 percent of illegal aliens are actually apprehended.

(Which calculates to, 6,500 to 19,500 illegal aliens from TERRORIST countries snuck across the boarder in 2005 alone.)

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investi ... Report.pdf
    Homeland Security Report, Page - 2 & 3.

Quote Originally Posted by LawnCheney
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How many Americans and people around the world, not including our enemies, would rejoice if Bush were investigated, charged, and faced trial?

During his administration, American confidence in our own government has plunged while the global opinion of Americans and America has followed the dive.

This President has placed the US in the most dangerous position we have been in as a nation since the peak of the cold war!

W
    I totally agree. I think by impeaching Bush we’ll regain some of our dignity. Americans will only be respected in the worlds eyes by taking BACK our country!
    How will we be respected and how will we get our country back? I think it will just make us look like a horse's ass.

Let's say that you are in a bad relationship and you want to break up with someone. Is it better to keep it quiet and go your own ways or is it better to get out the megaphone and spew a detailed list of why you were wronged? People who are obnoxiously loud about problems normally tend to look foolish. I am all for holding people responsible but let's do it in a dignified way.

Quote LawnCheney:
    How can we take Bush seriously when he attacks an innocent country and then tell us he’s fighting "The War on Terror." While on the home front, he leaves the borders wide open! For any Foreign National invader to walk right in!
    How were you able to keep a straight face when you wrote this? Please...the next time you take a family vacation, go to the middle east and let us know (if you live to tell about it) how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamajdphd
    The only reason Bush won't be impeached is because we won't impeach a war-time president.

Which is the only reason Bush is practically insisting on war with IraN.

Folks, neither Iran nor Iraq is anything like what we faced under the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact, all of which became ours, without a single drop of blood. We used our wits and our ingenuity and our diplomacy and our smarts and our nerves.

Bush has none of that. Not even nerves. He's so trip-hammer on his impulse control that it might be DSM-V material.

And he's especially no good at diplomacy, which embodies them all, not so much because he's a "warrior" (we all know that ain't true), but because the guy can't talk.

And more importantly he can't listen (which is why he's called stubborn, mistaken in some quarters for "steadfastness" -- so was that dude in Swingblade.)

And that's because he cannot grasp or comprehend things and shades of things, and the things that those things cast.

Or, in his words, he don't do nuance.

True.

Because he can't.

That's his problem. But he's made a "problem" for all of us. Shame on him.
    Bush deserves to be impeached and his legacy be that of Shame! If we can't impeach him, let's make him our puppet!

The country Iraq was innocent of the charges that they had “Weapons of Mass Destruction” (WMD) and that they attacked America on 9-11. Bush and Cheney knew this from the beginning and that information will come out in the Scooter Libby trial.

Mr. Bush is guilty of knowing millions of foreign invaders are crossing our borders and does nothing about it! He is selling our sovereignty and he knows millions of pounds of illegal drugs flow freely over our southern border daily. Which causes harm and financial devastation to our country and does nothing about it.

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investi ... Report.pdf

Homeland Security Report - Page 7:

According to the National Drug Intelligence Center, Mexican cartels are “the predominant smugglers, transporters, and wholesale distributors of cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, and Mexico-heroin in the United States” and “are expanding their control over the distribution of these drugs in areas long controlled by Colombian and Dominican criminal groups, including areas of New York and Florida.”

Page 3.

In 2005 the government estimates the following crossed our Southern Border:

* A kilogram is about 2 1/4 pounds

5.6 to 11.2 million kilograms of cocaine.

34.3 to 68.6 million kilograms of marijuana.

Federal Drug Seizures on our Southern Border in Fiscal Year 2005:

1,129,275 killograms of cocaine.
    6,866,465 killograms of marijuana
    16,790 killograms of methamphetamine.

April
    852941 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    I would again invite anyone who is considering impeachment as a serious possibility to pop by this thread and answer the questions at the end of the first post:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0

April
    I found this commentary and thought it was worth posting.

A national emergency

Patrick J. Buchanan

On Aug. 12, New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson declared a state of emergency "due to a chaotic situation involving illegal alien smuggling and illegal drug shipments" on his southern border. Three days later, Gov. Janet Napolitano followed suit in Arizona.

Reason: the crisis on the border. The ally-ally-in-free immigration policy of George Bush and Vicente Fox, beloved of corporate America, has created a hell on our southern border.

Those Southwestern states are being inundated by illegal aliens trashing ranches, killing cattle, committing crimes and eating up tax dollars. The traffic in narcotics and human beings from Mexico is a national scandal and a human-rights disgrace.

What is true of New Mexico and Arizona is true of our nation, which is now home to an estimated 10 million to 15 million aliens who have broken our laws and broken into our country. It is a mark of the cowardice of our leaders that they are so terrified of being called "bigots" they tolerate this criminality. The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both national parties.

A president like Teddy Roosevelt would have led the Army to the border years ago. And if Fox did not cooperate, T.R. would have gone on to Mexico City. Nor would Ike, who deported all illegal aliens in 1953, have stood still for this being done to the country he had defended in war.

What are these Bush Republicans afraid of? Dirty looks from the help at the country club?

The question of whether America is going to remain one nation, or whether our Southwest will wind up as a giant Kosovo – separated by language and loyalty from the rest of America – is on the table.

Where is Bush? All wrapped up in the issue of whether women in Najaf will have the same rights in divorce and custody cases as women in Nebraska. His legislative agenda for the fall includes a blanket amnesty for illegals, so they can be exploited by businesses who want to hold wages down as they dump the social costs for their employees – health care, schools, courts, cops, prisons – onto taxpayers.

Not only have Richardson and Napolitano awakened – they are on the front lines – so, too, has Hillary Clinton, who has spoken out against illegal immigration with a forthrightness that makes Bush sound like a talking head for La Raza.

Why is a Republican Congress permitting this president to persist in the dereliction of his sworn duty?

George Bush is chief executive of the United States. It is his duty to enforce the laws. Can anyone fairly say he is enforcing the immigration laws? Those laws are clear. People who break in are to be sent back. Yet, more than 10 million have broken in with impunity. Another million attempt to break in every year. Half a million succeed. Border security is homeland security. How, then, can the Department of Homeland Security say America is secure?

Who can guarantee that, of the untold millions of illegals here, and the scores of thousands ordered deported for crimes who have disappeared into our midst, none is a terrorist waiting for orders to blow up a subway or mall and massacre American citizens?

Most of these illegals come to work to send money back to their families. They are not bad people. But because they are predominantly young and male, they commit a disproportionate share of violent crimes.

Why should U.S. citizens be assaulted, robbed, raped and murdered, and have their children molested, because their government will not enforce its own laws?

Is this not an indictment of democracy itself? What dictatorial regime would put up with this?

The Republican Party claims to be a conservative party. But what kind of conservative is it who, to cut a few costs or make a few bucks, will turn his family's home into a neighborhood flop house?

In a recent poll, 40 percent of Mexicans – 40 million people – said they would like to come to the United States, and 20 percent expressed a willingness to break in. Time to cut the babble about how NAFTA is going to solve the problem. This is a national emergency.

Twice, George Bush has taken an oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." Article IV, Section 4 of that Constitution reads, "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion."

Well, we are being invaded, and the president of the United States is not doing his duty to protect the states against that invasion. Some courageous Republican, to get the attention of this White House, should drop into the hopper a bill of impeachment, charging George W. Bush with a conscious refusal to uphold his oath and defend the states of the Union against "invasion."

It may be the only way left to get his attention, before the border vanishes and our beloved country dissolves into MexAmerica, what T.R. called a "polyglot boarding house for the world."

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=46019

-

Banned
    Failure to uphold the oath of office, absent a specific crime, has never been a grounds for impeachment or for treason. Please refer to the thread for which I post a link above.