Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets hope it is exposed early on in the game.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Why is this not on the news at all
    all over the place...?

Because the media picks your candidates for you and it's not in their best interest to expose this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Whether it's Dibold machines rigging an election or human error, it's time for people to go to jail.

Votes must be tallied by hand verifying the Dibold machines ... right there on the spot... no more behind the scenes tampering will be pemiitted or tolerated
    Yep. They need to be counted by hand with somebody looking over their shoulder. There is way too much potential for fraud with these machines. Ideally, every citizen should be able to track their vote and make sure it is properly counted. UPS can track millions of packages but we can't track votes?

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    I know they reported them, it was zero last night, but it was changed today, it just makes me suspicious of vote fraud, for any candidate, think about it what if Romney had more votes and they gave them to McCain, come on think about it. I don't think it is all about Paul, with the New Hampshire papers endorsing McCain, that is how they needed it to come out. This is our republic, and even if you don't support Paul this should be an outrage.
    Thank you for calling me a Ron PAul flower pot whatever that is supposed to mean, I will interpret it to mean I am growing in my resolve to stop the corruption. Think about the immigration bill they tried to pass recently, they would not make it public, they want everything done behind closed doors, and the outcome screws us the citizen, so I do not put it past them to throw the election, they know McCain can not win against Hillary.
    So take it for what it is worth, my $.02.
    I agree that voter fraud should NOT be taking place in ANY way----no matter who the candidate!!

I heard them saying yesterday on Fox----something about they think that McCain ended up winning, because Independents who were going to vote for Obama----then voted for McCain when they found out Obama was losing.

Were the people at the polls making sure that they were telling the voters this----encouraging them to switch their votes??

Were they taking Barrack's votes and giving them to McCain??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

What has really puzzled me the most about these primaries is the reports of who these Independent voters are voting for. Why would Independents go to the trouble of changing their party only to vote for the same old thing. It makes no sense. I would think if a voter is sick of the status quo, it would've showed up in the tally for Ron Paul or Kucinich.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Again.... it doesnt matter who your candidate is... you need to look at the bigger picture here.

Other's in this country and the world... will go to any extream to keep the American people under there thumbs so they can continue the great, rob, rape and pillage of the USA.

Barak Obama People should be screaming .. NO, NO, NO ... Not this time

Ron Paul People need to be screaming .. NO, NO, NO ... Not this time

If McCain or Hillary Which were all polling lower and suddenly they are winning by large margins ... More than eye brows should have been raised

That should be all of our biggest fears.... one of these 2 CFR Members that are pro amnesty getting into political office as the president

You people need to understand ... even though this is a democracy it is not a democracy if others can manipulate the vote and give you a warm and fuzzy as they do so .... you need to be scared and POed and letting the government shake in they're politican shorts.

This crap will no longer be tolerated by corrupt individuals

Yea, what ever happened to the results of that hearing in Ohio anyway, was it shoved under the rug?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Yea, what ever happened to the results of that hearing in Ohio anyway, was it shoved under the rug?
    Good question ?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast