Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually, I think Ron Paul is right on for America's security.

America, as in we the Americans, and we the USA - not Saudia Arabia, Not Kuwait, Not Germany, Not Japan, S. Korea - but our very own soil.

Not military suppliers, not Halliburton, etc. - just us.

I think he is very good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The night of the NH vote a member of a Ron Paul focus group was complaining there were over 600 people in her group yet only 300 people supposedly voted for RP in the whole co..They were trying to stay positive and not blame it on his votes not being counted but they were stymied as to what was going on.Guess now we know.

Also I was watching PBS the night of the NH vote and they were saying some canidates like huckabee were saying they were worried about Ron Paul getting more votes then them.It was also reported by the so called experts on Jim Lehr News Hour that no one should count Ron Paul out since he has a hugh following and a ton of money.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Everyone, regardless of what party you follow, what candidate you like, should be outraged.

They have done everything they can to take our votes away from us - now they are just going to count them as they like.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Some of us have been saying the same thing!! There are MANY people who would NOT support him!!

--Some think he is crazy

--Some think he is too extreme

--Some think that he is a bigot
    .....and still there are others of us who flat out don't think he is very good on immigration....nor trade.
    Bear Flag I respect your opinion but who else running says they will end Birthright Citizenship other then RON PAUL.That is a big issue with me and I thought it was with you.

About him being a Bigot; he is NOT.If you watched his interview on Leno the other night Leno tried to bate him into putting Romney down because Leno said he used to live in MA and he knows Romney is a Flip Flopper.Ron Paul being the man of integrity that he is chose instead to defend Romney and does not like it that some people won't vote for Romney because he is a Mormon.Now does that sound like a racist to you ? BTW Bren watched Leno so she knows what I say is true.

If you go to his website he has written a letter about the accusation of him being a racist.I suggest everyone should read it and lets put this false allegation to rest.

Some here will continue to falsely accuse him of Racism thinking it will help their canidate but guess what "What goes around comes around".
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    I don't think he is a racist but he is the most popular candidate
    on a site with 100k members that I won't mention here

also this

"
    Bear Flag I respect your opinion but who else running says they will end Birthright Citizenship other then RON PAUL.That is a big issue with me and I thought it was with you. "

The President can't do this even if he wanted to , he can have an
    opinion but if he is promising to end birthright , he's a liar ,

Only Congress or the Supreme court could do this

Boy, usanevada - I don't think he is a racist but he is the most popular candidate

We sure wouldn't attempt to smear, would we?

This is dangerous - it really is. Everyone should be as outraged this charge is being used in this manner.

This kind of smear and innuendo and hate is the reason some have gotten in power and are trying to destroy this country. It's part of the reason we have a country full of illegals today.

Just look at what we are being called because we want immigration laws enforced? How, then, can anyone lend any credence to this kind of filthy stuff? When someone moves this along, repeats it, or seems to give credence to it because it fits their agenda, it just gives momentum and to some, might help give validity to the claims of racism toward us.

This is dangerous, it is ugly, it is nasty and it is so very destructive.

Once again, the PResident has plenty of power to get things changed. If not, then it wouldn't matter what the PResident said, who we got in office, or for whom we vote.

He doesn't just sit and write nice little 'please, sir, can I have some more' notes to congress and hope they pass them.

If these hate filled messages succeed in getting Ron Paul harmed in some way - they will have gained momentum and power. The power to make it stick against us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    If that's the way you want to play it, usa, prepare to take the gloves OFF!!! That comment is about the most despicable piece of low-down, underhanded, character assassination that I've seen you and your cohort Bren pull yet!!

You're fixing to get the BIGGEST DOSE of Romney-bashing that I can muster, and I'll use EVERY dirty trick in the BOOK!!! I'd start using swear words right now to describe you and your entire lineage but I promised William and the mods that I would play nice. You're fixing to see just how EVIL I can be while using nothing but 'NICE' language.

**Insert extremely long string of appropriate curse words HERE!!!**

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    If that's the way you want to play it, usa, prepare to take the gloves OFF!!! That comment is about the most despicable piece of low-down, underhanded, character assassination that I've seen you and your cohort Bren pull yet!!

You're fixing to get the BIGGEST DOSE of Romney-bashing that I can muster, and I'll use EVERY dirty trick in the BOOK!!! I'd start using swear words right now to describe you and your entire lineage but I promised William and the mods that I would play nice. You're fixing to see just how EVIL I can be while using nothing but 'NICE' language.

**Insert extremely long string of appropriate curse words HERE!!!**
    And what are the odds that usa feigns innocence?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

PineStraw, was that a rant?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I was tuned into Rush today, and he said that some states allow anyone to vote in their primary. (You do not have to be a citizen of the state to vote!) And New Hampshire is one of those states. All they have to do is register the morning of the primary and then vote. They just have to say that they plan on moving to NH in the near future, and then you can vote.

A local citizen from one of the small town in NH called into the Rush L. show and said. "The only time the town has this many people is when the tourist come to town for the 4th of July." He also noted that he had seen a “good numberâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>