Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

I can't stomach McCain or Obama.

The more votes for the Constitutional party the better. Citizens need a voice and right now it's in the CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY. If 2/3 don't like either candidates from the Dems and Republicans I wish they would vote for Chuck Baldwin. His VP Castle is a real patriot too. A Vietnam War vet and a lawyer who knows the constitution inside and out.

http://www.baldwin08.com/

http://baldwin08.com/Chuck-Baldwin.cfm

Information on Darrell Castle who is Chuck Baldwins VP
    http://baldwin08.com/Darrell-Castle.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

I was for Romney, so that will have an effect on me if he chooses him to be his running mate.
    Same here

I just don't get some of you people who are Republican voters and keep falling for the lesser of the two evils argument. McCain by far is the worst Republican of them all. He is the litmus test. If you can't draw the line on McCain then who do you draw the line on? Don't you people get it? Continuing to vote for the lesser of the two evils is exactly what they are counting on. They are playing you guys for suckers.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I just don't get some of you people who are Republican voters and keep falling for the lesser of the two evils argument. McCain by far is the worst Republican of them all. He is the litmus test. If you can't draw the line on McCain then who do you draw the line on? Don't you people get it? Continuing to vote for the lesser of the two evils is exactly what they are counting on. They are playing you guys for suckers.
    Very well said. I can't think of a worse outcome of the Republican primaries than John McCain. Yet, people will reward this process with patriotic votes. I agree that if people will not draw the line with McCain, then it seems there is no litmus test. Especially after enduring eight years of Bush. Now they nominate this traitor, and AGAIN they fall for the preselected globalist? Its absolutely unbelievable.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

This is my feeling exactly. But I respect the opinions of everybody on this board, we're all trying to figure how to play this crappy hand.

MW
    dm1200 wrote:

I just don't get some of you people who are Republican voters and keep falling for the lesser of the two evils argument. McCain by far is the worst Republican of them all. He is the litmus test. If you can't draw the line on McCain then who do you draw the line on? Don't you people get it? Continuing to vote for the lesser of the two evils is exactly what they are counting. They are playing you guys for suckers.
    I don't think anyone on ALIPAC really supports John McCain. However, I can see how many would think McCain is the logical choice. There can only be one, and unfortunately that one will either be Obama or McCain. Like it or not, that is the reality of the situation facing us. Some of us are in denial while others have accepted the situation for what it is. Personally, I'm not afraid to admit that I fall somewhere in the middle. I realize our next president will be either Obama or McCain. However, I'm having a difficult time accepting the fact that our options have been reduced to two such miserable choices.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dm1200 wrote:

However, I'm having a difficult time accepting the fact that our options have been reduced to two such miserable choices.
    I remember during the primary I put up a few polls that showed McCain in the lead in certain states and even on the immigration issue. I had to duck from all the responses I got on ALIPAC. We stuck our heads in the sand and refused to see McCain as a real threat. Instead of wasting time going after Huckabee we should have focused on McCain. A phone bank in New Hampshire would have been much more effective than the one we set up in Iowa against Huckabee.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    ....I will hold my nose and vote for him. The Saddleback 'debate' convinced me that Obama will destroy what's left of this country in LESS than four years..
    Oh well, then so be it. If it wasn't for Carter, the country would have never elected Reagan. If it wasn't for Bush the country would not be electing Obama. The GOP sold me out every freaking chance it got over the past 8 years, and I'd rather live in a sewer than reward them with my vote.

I will not vote for a man that I do not think should be President. There is no difference between McCain and Obama. Their voting records are more similiar than different.'

I will vote Baldwin if he's on the Michigan ballot, and Barr if he isn't.

And by the way, McCain has done or said nothing that makes me think he is any better choice to lead the military than Obama. McCain is a war monger. He failed miserably in every aspect of his military career, and he's just itching to play the part of the biggest bully in the world.

I watched a show on the twin towers tonight, and I still can't believe that Bush doesn't even pretend that looking for Bin Laden is important any more. At least Obama mentions actually looking for him again.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Agreed. Both McCain and Obama are terrible on illegal immigration and it's going to be unpleasant no matter who wins. But if McCain is further rewarded by winning the presidency, it'll be a long time before we get a real conservative (and someone who really believes in border security etc.) in the White House. We should focus on key Congressional races & work on the local and state levels.

---------

Support Sen. Elizabeth Dole:

www.elizabethdole.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

I will not vote for a man that I do not think should be President.
    Simple. Direct. And oh, so right......

Yet, at the same time, somehow unconventional

Plus, if you do vote for someone who you think should be president, you are somehow doing your country a disservice.

Can you say Orwellian?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast