Page 12 of 177 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks JP and Butterbean for the updates!!

That Nelson of Florida is two much, why can't they get the difference between legal and illegal children. Our children the (legal ones) come first and they are who we want our tax dollars spent on you fool!!!!
    I hear you SOSAD, that is why we have to keep hammering it home to them with calls, faxes and emails!!!!

Banned
    I believe they are playing phone games I’ve never had this much trouble getting a straight answer

You bet April!!

LET THEM KNOW

"WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

I think Reid is holding off bringing that amendment to the floor trying to get us disinterested. He is such a creep!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just had a somewhat heated exchange with an uninformed staffer in Harry Reid's office. Will appreciate all calls possible.

202-224-3542 WA office.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Just had a somewhat heated exchange with an uninformed staffer in Harry Reid's office. Will appreciate all calls possible.

202-224-3542 WA office.
    \

You got it! would love to call his office next, come on everyone got any takers here. Put the pressure on this traitor and remind his office of congesses poll ratings 19%
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You bet April!!

LET THEM KNOW

"WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

I think Reid is holding off bringing that amendment to the floor trying to get us disinterested. He is such a creep!!
    IT WON"T WORK......we are on to all their games and WE ARE NOT PLAYING!!!!

202-224-3542 WA office.
    can you elaborate?

April

202-224-3542 WA office.
    With DO!

From the other thread:

zeezil wrote:
    Domenici (R-NM) playing footsie...no position released. His office is receiving a lot of calls from outraged New Mexicans against the DREAM Act.

I just called him again and they are keeping a scorecard on people for and against, per staffer, "so far, it's about even". He needs to get some more calls against the Dream Act. Staffer said they're only counting those who call with a valid zip code and county. Here's a few zips you can use:

87109, 87122, 87112, 87017, 87110 all in Bernalillo County (Burn-ul-eo)

87015 Santa Fe County

cspan... right now....McCain has just brought up the bill...and its important amendments
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother