Page 163 of 177 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    I am starting to take screen shots and referring the Senators offices that I am calling to the Dreamact portal forum.

In my emails and calls, I am specifically telling them the lies that are coming from these portals and providing the evidence as well.

When you call, mention this. They have posted TONS of lies on the portal site and we should use that to our advantage.

I am asking them specifically, "How does that make you feel when people are flat out lying to you with false statements and pretenses for the dream act?" So far, the people i've talked to were not real pleased with that and I asked them to PLEASE note that and send it to the Senator.
    How many of these 'students' who can be up to age 30 are using forged/ stolen ID's to get driver's license, work, etc.? That is a felony. Why are our senators even listening to probable felons who should not even be in this country while ignoring American citizens?

Murkowski 202-224-'666'5 hehe .
    put on hold , ' she hasn't said '. I said, "How long to make up mind if she's an American or not, vote no ".

Demint 202-224-6121 opposed .

April
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    I am starting to take screen shots and referring the Senators offices that I am calling to the Dreamact portal forum.

In my emails and calls, I am specifically telling them the lies that are coming from these portals and providing the evidence as well.

When you call, mention this. They have posted TONS of lies on the portal site and we should use that to our advantage.

I am asking them specifically, "How does that make you feel when people are flat out lying to you with false statements and pretenses for the dream act?" So far, the people i've talked to were not real pleased with that and I asked them to PLEASE note that and send it to the Senator.
    How many of these 'students' who can be up to age 30 are using forged/ stolen ID's to get driver's license, work, etc.? That is a felony. Why are our senators even listening to probable felons who should not even be in this country while ignoring American citizens?
    It is insanity and it is all about greed and loyalty to the corporate elites who want cheap labor at any cost.......these people could care less about what is good for Americans.

I called the following with the DAP website address, the fact they are pretending to be voting Americans and urging other illegals, even those not eligible for Dream to call while providing fake zip codes and lying that they look forward to wearing the U.S. Military uniform.

I explained each time that military service for citizenship has been in effect since at least WWII and fruitless to Durbin's amendment. I further added that they are taking away valuable time and resources from each Senator's staff and urged them to read the DAP forum regarding Not wanting to risk their lives for citizenship but they would consider marrying a citizen as a way to get in. I went on and on. That's just the gist of it.

They all were very interested in the DAP website address and I urged them to read it and verify what I was telling them.

Results:

Domenici - firm NO
    Sununu - firm NO
    Landrieu -Prob. NO
    Cornyn - NO to anything regarding other than DOD business"

Smith, Gordon and Kerry, John Phone just rings and rings

Baucus - UNK "other ways of identifying if a caller is from Montana"
    Cochran- UNK "opposed to amnesty before"
    Coleman-UNK "reviewing total revision of amendment"
    Collins-UNK "we get many suspect calls" "review of revised amendment"
    Craig -UNK agreed "it's wrong to lie"
    Harkin-UNK DAP
    Johnson-UNK DAP
    Lautenberg-left voicemail DAP
    Levin-UNK DAP
    Pryor-UNK DAP
    Reed-UNK DAP
    Rockefeller-UNK "we are aware of DAP"
    Stevens-UNK DAP
    Warner-UNK DAP

Biden-Durbin-Hagel all Yes, but I explained why they had the wool pulled over their eyes regarding the "Dreamers" and they also took DAP web address.

I had my 15 year old make some calls at 7:30 this morning and she talked to an aide in Warners office, she filled her in on the DreamAct web-site, she admitted she was 15 but told her how this "undocumented students have already affected her and her friends" when she hung up she said "mom that lady was so nice" we need to include the address in each fax we send or just send that comment as they need to see what they are dealing with.
    Thanks jjsokay. That's a nice story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I had my 15 year old make some calls at 7:30 this morning and she talked to an aide in Warners office, she filled her in on the DreamAct web-site, she admitted she was 15 but told her how this "undocumented students have already affected her and her friends" when she hung up she said "mom that lady was so nice" we need to include the address in each fax we send or just send that comment as they need to see what they are dealing with.
    Thanks jjsokay. That's a nice story.
    my point is my child as an american citizen didn't lie about her age, status or right to vote. But then again my kid has been raised with morals, truth and legal rights.

Well folks I just had a long and very lengthy call to an Cornyn staffer and we both together went to visit a site...and boy is she SHOCKED....She said Thank you so much this is Big stuff and Good to know...I think the one that got her was the Bunning call and the "Che"
    avatar She gave me her name and asked for me to keep her posted and she had some calls to make...I said I surely would off on my broom stick I go
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

WAY TO GO Rattler!!! I can see where you came by your name, please feel free to dig in deep with the fangs
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Well folks I just had a long and very lengthy call to an Cornyn staffer and we both together went to visit a site...and boy is she SHOCKED....She said Thank you so much this is Big stuff and Good to know...I think the one that got her was the Bunning call and the "Che"
    avatar She gave me her name and asked for me to keep her posted and she had some calls to make...I said I surely would off on my broom stick I go

AWESOME WORK REDBADGER!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WAY TO GO Rattler!!! I can see where you came by your name, please feel free to dig in deep with the fangs
    THANK YOU ,