Page 173 of 177 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IF it's true that the D.A. will not be voted on as an amendment to the Defense bill, we have to prepare and start now for when they bring it back. With that in mind, which senators said they didn't want to vote on the D.A. as part of the Defense bill?

I think Martinez said this, and possibly Sens. Cornyn, Crapo. Any others? I know Martinez supports the DA, but what about Cornyn, Crapo etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    IF it's true that the D.A. will not be voted on as an amendment to the Defense bill, we have to prepare and start now for when they bring it back. With that in mind, which senators said they didn't want to vote on the D.A. as part of the Defense bill?

I think Martinez said this, and possibly Sens. Cornyn, Crapo. Any others? I know Martinez supports the DA, but what about Cornyn, Crapo etc.
    Hutchinson for sure!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Graham
    Martinez
    Bond
    Allard
    Cornyn
    Domenici
    Hutchinson
    Bennett
    Grassley
    Alexander
    Neslon (NE)
    Smith
    Webb

I forgot Crapo, but you have him listed.

One wierd thing I remember picking up somewhere during this crazy ten days was that Hatch would only support DREAM if it was attached to the DOD bill.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    I can't find any info on this other than on their site, I am worried we have been set up. KEEP CALLING FILLING THOSE VOICE MAILS,
    I can't find any confirmation either. I've been checking news and the Library of Congress (Thomas) which shows no change in the status of the amendment.

My advice is for everyone to continue the calls, faxes and emails. Don't stop the pressure. Keep an eye on cspan tomorrow. I just don't feel comfortable about this- I don't trust it. Folks like Durbin and the dreamies are used to lying to get their way- their whole lives are based on deceit.
    We need to hammer this issue, when you see the lies the Dreamer's used to get this as far as they did we know what we are up against. The G.O.P. and the Dem's need to address this, Perhaps the people that elected the backstabbers should know what they put in office.

What about a ALIPAC membership drive?

Get people signed up for the emails at least so they know whats going on.

What if each member gets one friend/family member who they know leans against illegal immigration just to sign up for ALIPAC?

Then we'll be better prepared for the next wave of corrupt policitians trying to give away this country.

Could it be? Says La Raza is not happy. Reed says will bring it back in November.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/

stealthwii, membership for Alipac is always encouraged and reaching as many people as we can to inform others of the perils from illegal immigration and open borders and other related issues is something we should indeed be doing.

Thank you for the reminder to recruit and increase the team. Glad you are here with us.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WONDERFUL JOB PATRIOTS!!! WE WON THIS ROUND AND WE WILL WIN THE NEXT AS WELL!!!!! WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!! UNITED WE STAND!

I have still been calling this morning are we sure they are not going to bring the bill up?? The lines have been jammed, I'm thinking Glenn Beck hit alot of people yesterday!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)