Page 164 of 177 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Well folks I just had a long and very lengthy call to an Cornyn staffer and we both together went to visit a site...and boy is she SHOCKED....She said Thank you so much this is Big stuff and Good to know...I think the one that got her was the Bunning call and the "Che"
    avatar She gave me her name and asked for me to keep her posted and she had some calls to make...I said I surely would off on my broom stick I go
    Awesome work.
    Keep it up.

send them this ....

[Mod Edit].

I found this poem at another website, think it was FR ,not sure . It really hits home with the problem and attitudes. Especially for me and the tent part . Left out how violent they can get though .

Brownback, 202-224-6521 , no decision yet . Left message .

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Well folks I just had a long and very lengthy call to an Cornyn staffer and we both together went to visit a site...and boy is she SHOCKED....She said Thank you so much this is Big stuff and Good to know...I think the one that got her was the Bunning call and the "Che"
    avatar She gave me her name and asked for me to keep her posted and she had some calls to make...I said I surely would off on my broom stick I go
    This is great work redbadger! I have also told several aides that I was upset that my calls are being tallied next to illegal immigrants calls. I told them about "another website" and that these people have no intention of enlisting in the military or even attending college. They just want to slide on in and get green cards and benefits.
    I suggested to the aides to start asking people for the Dream Act to answer a question like "who was the 2nd president of the U.S." I bet they would be "caught" right away for lieing to them!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As many as possible, please inform the senate staffers of the info on the following link, or forward to as many people as possible. We need to expose these comments ASAP!

Start with the post by DAFLYBOY04. I'm speechless!

HURRY BEFORE THEY DELETE IT!

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2499-15.html

Well I just spent some time with Brownback aide... they are checking out now
    She also said thank you
    next...I think I will call McCain.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

fedupDeb
    I am do just that and I am keeping everything i can and so Texasdee and ??// darn I forgot but will remember soon...I need coffee and water ...be right back
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

REDBAGGER YOU ARE AWESOME. YOUR TIMING ON THIS IS IMPECABLE. IF WE'D GIVEN THIS INFORMATION WHEN THE PHONES WERE RINGING OFF THE HOOK THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK IT OUT WITH YOU. GREAT WORK. YOU ARE AN AWESOME PATRIOT AND ACTIVIST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fedupdeb.
    DAFLYBOY04
    Did you keep it...where is it>>>>>>>>

THIS IS A RESPONSE BOXER SENT TO A DREAMIE. IT SURE ISN"T THE SAME RESPONSE I RECEIVED ON THE SAME ISSUE.

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2007 (S.774), commonly known as the DREAM Act. I appreciate hearing from you, and I agree with you.

I am proud to be a co-sponsor of this bipartisan bill, which would make qualifying undocumented individuals eligible for various higher education benefits including in-state tuition, student loans, and federal work study programs. Additionally, the DREAM Act would allow for the adjustment of status of certain undocumented students who are long-term residents of the United States .

Each year, thousands of immigrant students with good grades are denied college admission because of their immigration status. Many if not most of these young people had no choice in the matter, having come to the United States with their parents at an early age and spent a significant portion of their lives living in America. The DREAM Act would give these students a real shot at the American dream by providing them with a pathway to legalize their immigration status and attend college.

The Senate is currently considering the DREAM Act as an amendment to H.R.1585, the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal y ear 2008. Be assured that I strongly support the DREAM Act, and that I will fight vigorously for its passage.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please feel free to contact me in the future about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
    United States Senator

Can somebody save this? (note author of the OP)

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/post-231 ... ght=#23139