Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Martineze a NO vote ! I said thanks very much .

Bill Nelson , ugly music playing on hold . Probably a trick . Hung up after 4 min.s.

I have tried to call Sen. Hutchinson from TX and both times the operator told me that her lines are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I am depressed ! Where are the American people ?

I don't even want to talk to most people I know ! I feel they have abandoned me, their nation and their God .

All switchboards in the country should be jammed , but I have no problem getting through !
    I ditto the feeling
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Ensign NV - No decision yet

April
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    I have tried to call Sen. Hutchinson from TX and both times the operator told me that her lines are busy.

I have not been able to get through either!!

W sent an e-mail saying that the vote will most likely be taken on Mon or Tue so I think that most people will take today off.

Not me. I am on autopilot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    W sent an e-mail saying that the vote will most likely be taken on Mon or Tue so I think that most people will take today off.

Not me. I am on autopilot right now.
    I hear you, I plan on to keep calling all weekend. Fill up their mailboxes and give them more on Monday.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I posted this yesterday, but I'm posting this New York Times excerpt (9/20) again to keep your motivation levels high. The pro-amnesty forces are using emotional sob stories to lobby to try to sell amnesty, and are NOT telling the real story about amnesty, chain migration, costs to American taxpayers and middle class college students etc.:

"[i][color=red]In coordinated action, high school and college students who support the Senate measure staged “teach-insâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stabenow and Collins - NO POSTION YET.

Brown is possibly reconsidering . Bingerman is co sponsor to it, so i told the aide to tell him if destroying this nation is his Dream, than vote 'yes'!