Page 26 of 177 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Okay, I'm finally back. I made a lot of calls this morning, then had to leave. Sorrry. But I just spent the last hour filling up email boxes. Those are never busy. I don't know gang, this sure is a tough nut to crack this time. I didn't get too many confirms. I think some of the staffers are lying about saying they have more calls for it than against it.

Saw Jeff Sessions on Lou Dobbs. He said there are some who are obsessed with getting this amnesty through.
    Way to go , TINY!!! I saw Sessions on Lou and he said they are definitely on the side of the special interest groups and not the American people. It is a tough nut to crack but we CAN DO IT!!! WE cannot afford to give up or give in. They do seem to be getting more and more desperate to push something through. They cannot pretend to NOT hear if we KEEP ROARING!
    Did he say he was gonna address the senate... did he elaborate on the special interests?

what was his feelings on it..

Californians, need something to cheer you up? John and Ken (AM 640) are on the Dream Act like flies on Durbin.

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/

Defeat The Dream Act
    Posted by The John and Ken Show @ 1:11 pm
    The Amnesty battle is back on, and the Senate trying a piecemeal approach this time! First up, The Dream Act for illegal kids. Go to NumbersUSA for the latest
    Plus, find out where your U.S. Senators stand on this latest amnesty:
    Senator Boxer
    (202) 224-3553 Washington D.C.
    (213) 894-5000 L.A.
    Senator Feinstein
    (202) 224-3841 Washington D.C.
    (310) 914-7300 L.A.

I think we can pretty much add old Am-Nasty Mel to the no list.

http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/240502.html

U.S. SENATE
    Martinez balks on new immigrant measure
    Posted on Mon, Sep. 17, 2007
    Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email

Immigration advocates hope to push a small part of the failed immigration-reform package forward, but they are unlikely to have one of the package's biggest champions in their corner.

Florida Sen. Mel Martinez, who came under withering criticism from the conservative wing of his Republican Party for playing a key role in backing an immigration overhaul, said Friday he was not inclined to support the DREAM Act -- legislation that would help the children of illegal immigrants stay in the United States.

Martinez's office said the senator -- who doubles as general chairman of the Republican National Committee -- does not support ''adding immigration-related amendments'' to the defense bill. That is exactly what DREAM Act sponsor Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., plans to do.

Durbin says the Defense Department has given the legislation a thumbs-up because it would give children of illegal immigrants a shot at residency if they complete two years of college or enlist in the military.

Look for a day of lobbying Wednesday, including a likely protest at Martinez's offices in Miami. Florida's other senator, Democrat Bill Nelson, is a co-sponsor of the DREAM Act.

-- LESLEY CLARK

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If this DREAM act garbage goes through, it will be a nightmare for all us U.S. citizens. Either call or bend over . The choice is yours.
    CALL!! CALL!! CALL!! CALL!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Been on the phone all day..
    Went down the list of senators..
    Will be up early tomorrow to call again.

* <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    Been on the phone all day..
    Went down the list of senators..
    Will be up early tomorrow to call again.

Thats the way I do it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Hi Alipacers,

I've been away. Can someone direct me to the 20 or 30 most important people to fax today. Many thanks.
    Duh
    Hello everyone

I've been away too, but received this list from numbers usa this morning. Hope it's beneficial.

SENATORS MOST IN NEED OF PHONE CALLS

The senators noted below voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alabama: Shelby -No
    Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Colorado: Allard
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback
    Kentucky: McConnell
    Louisiana: Landrieu (Voicemail not full)
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow (Voicemail not full)
    Minnesota: Coleman (Voicemail not full)
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: Bond, McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Carolina: Dole
    North Dakota: Dorgan (Voicemail not full)
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich (FULL)
    Oklahoma: Coburn (FULL)
    Oregon: Smith
    South Carolina: DeMint -NO
    South Dakota: *Johnson, Thune
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner (voicemail not full), Webb No Answer)
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Enzi -NO , Barrasso
    Just updated the list from page 4. Now it's time to fill up voicemails.

Spoke to Dorgan's office. Undecided (Told staff This summer, the treasonous Senate nearly passed the most catastrophic open borders/immigration fraud in our history.... over the American voters. NOW, IT IS TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO OUR CHILDREN. I will remember this obscenity) then he took down Fargo, ND 58106.

P.S. I simply adore Jeff Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Californians, need something to cheer you up? John and Ken (AM 640) are on the Dream Act like flies on Durbin.

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/

Defeat The Dream Act
    Posted by The John and Ken Show @ 1:11 pm
    The Amnesty battle is back on, and the Senate trying a piecemeal approach this time! First up, The Dream Act for illegal kids. Go to NumbersUSA for the latest
    Plus, find out where your U.S. Senators stand on this latest amnesty:
    Senator Boxer
    (202) 224-3553 Washington D.C.
    (213) 894-5000 L.A.
    Senator Feinstein
    (202) 224-3841 Washington D.C.
    (310) 914-7300 L.A.

Glad to hear someone is talking about it besides Lou Dobbs. Fox is all about O.J. UGH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Okay, I'm finally back. I made a lot of calls this morning, then had to leave. Sorrry. But I just spent the last hour filling up email boxes. Those are never busy. I don't know gang, this sure is a tough nut to crack this time. I didn't get too many confirms. I think some of the staffers are lying about saying they have more calls for it than against it.

Saw Jeff Sessions on Lou Dobbs. He said there are some who are obsessed with getting this amnesty through.
    Way to go , TINY!!! I saw Sessions on Lou and he said they are definitely on the side of the special interest groups and not the American people. It is a tough nut to crack but we CAN DO IT!!! WE cannot afford to give up or give in. They do seem to be getting more and more desperate to push something through. They cannot pretend to NOT hear if we KEEP ROARING!
    Did he say he was gonna address the senate... did he elaborate on the special interests?

what was his feelings on it..
    He seemed very disgusted that there were senators catering to special interests. He said he does understand why they continue to try to ignore what the American people want in reference to illegal immigration. If he said he was addressing the senate, I did not hear it.

I think it is because of special interest groups like LaRaza that are pushing them into doing something for illegals, they have to be stopped and thats all there is to it!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)