Page 25 of 177 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You're welcome April. I just want us to know where we REALLY stand and where to fight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Sessions on Lou DObbs right now telling it like it is!!!! WHAT A GUY!!!!

April
    LETS ALL REMEMBER TO FILL ALL THOSE VOICE MAIL BOXES, SO THEY KNOW WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!!!

There is no where to hide Senators, we are on to all you "YES" men and you will hear our voices!!!!

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Lastest update on CONFIRMED PLEDGED "NO'S" AND STRONG NO'S GIVEN TO OUR CALLERS.

New update for ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED NO'S

Alabama: Sessions, Shelby
    Arizona: Kyl
    Georgia: Chambliss; Isakson
    Kansas: Roberts
    Kentucky: Bunning; McConnell
    Louisiana: Vitter
    Mississippi: Lott
    North Carolina: Burr; Dole
    Oklahoma: Inhofe
    South Carolina: DeMint; Graham
    Tennesee: Alexander; Corker
    Wyoming: Enzi

That's 18 confirmed with:

Strong "NO's" to our callers from:

Martinez, Allard, and Coburn strong "no's" by our callers.

Just to clarify with you. I'm adding those whose offices have called Numbers USA on their own to Pledge to vote NO on amnesty. That says a lot when they are pledging a NO vote and their offices call us. I don't discount the others just that they haven't taken the time to call from their media offices to confirm a PLEDGE. Hope that helps clarify the Confirmed and the Strong No's. We had no's yesterdary and some turned to "yes" today.
    I know what you mean because I think that Sen Nelson (FL) was one of those who turned today.

I told Sen Martinez' office that he is still listed on NumbersUSA as not being confirmed to vote no. She practically cut me off when I said Numbers USA and told me that they are aware of that and they have been in contact with them. Hopefully it will be confirmed by them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Hi Alipacers,

I've been away. Can someone direct me to the 20 or 30 most important people to fax today. Many thanks.
    Duh
    Hello everyone

I've been away too, but received this list from numbers usa this morning. Hope it's beneficial.

SENATORS MOST IN NEED OF PHONE CALLS

The senators noted below voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alabama: Shelby -No
    Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Colorado: Allard
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback
    Kentucky: McConnell
    Louisiana: Landrieu (Voicemail not full)
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow (Voicemail not full)
    Minnesota: Coleman (Voicemail not full)
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: Bond, McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Carolina: Dole
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oklahoma: Coburn
    Oregon: Smith
    South Carolina: DeMint -NO
    South Dakota: *Johnson, Thune
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner (voicemail not full), Webb No Answer)
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Enzi -NO , Barrasso
    Just updated the list from page 4. Now it's time to fill up voicemails.

Spoke to Dorgan's office. Undecided (Told staff This summer, the treasonous Senate nearly passed the most catastrophic open borders/immigration fraud in our history.... over the American voters. NOW, IT IS TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO OUR CHILDREN. I will remember this obscenity) then he took down Fargo, ND 58106.

P.S. I simply adore Jeff Sessions!

JAK
    Mississippi: Cochran... No stmt.

Nevada: Ensign ...No stmt. Staffer said they will probably be voting on this tomorrow afternoon.
    KEEP THE CALLS GOING!!!!!!!

FILL UP THEIR BOXES WITH OUR VOICES!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I'm finally back. I made a lot of calls this morning, then had to leave. Sorrry. But I just spent the last hour filling up email boxes. Those are never busy. I don't know gang, this sure is a tough nut to crack this time. I didn't get too many confirms. I think some of the staffers are lying about saying they have more calls for it than against it.

Saw Jeff Sessions on Lou Dobbs. He said there are some who are obsessed with getting this amnesty through.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Okay, I'm finally back. I made a lot of calls this morning, then had to leave. Sorrry. But I just spent the last hour filling up email boxes. Those are never busy. I don't know gang, this sure is a tough nut to crack this time. I didn't get too many confirms. I think some of the staffers are lying about saying they have more calls for it than against it.

Saw Jeff Sessions on Lou Dobbs. He said there are some who are obsessed with getting this amnesty through.
    Yes, he may have gotten some ears of people who didn't know what is going on.

Sen Landrieu voice mail is not full! This is one Senator the illegal's are trying to swing.

Sen Landrieu, Mary L. [LA] - (202) 224-5824 New Orleans 70189 70167

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

Way to go , TINY!!! I saw Sessions on Lou and he said they are definitely on the side of the special interest groups and not the American people. It is a tough nut to crack but we CAN DO IT!!! WE cannot afford to give up or give in. They do seem to be getting more and more desperate to push something through. They cannot pretend to NOT hear if we KEEP ROARING!