Page 124 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Sununu...vm (voice msg.)
    Bingaman...vm
    Domenici...vm
    Burr...opposed
    Dole... vm
    Dorgan...vm
    Brown...vm
    Voinovich...vm
    Coburn...vm
    Smith...THIS LINE IS ALWAYS BUSY....
    DeMint ...vm
    Johnson...vm
    Thune... vm
    Alexander...vm
    Hutchinson...no answer...no option for msg.
    Cornyn...no answer...no option for msg.
    Hatch ... vm
    Sanders...vm
    Warner...vm
    Webb...vm
    Byrd...vm
    Rockefeller vm
    Enzi...no stmt.

Barrasso...vm
    Nice Jak.
    I'll run down that list as well!

Fill their voicemail boxes ALIPACERS!!

Keep the heat and pressure on!

we need to be ready to hit the phones first thing monday morning. I heard from a little bird that works in a office of a Senator (niece) Tricky Dick Durbin "the Wiz" needed the weekend so his "flying monkey's" could organize their troops. Durbin has told some other Senator's that they will see what "his Kids" can do and they will see how bad they want the Dream.

Yes Dicky needs some time to finalize his trick tactics. What a sell out. I sure hope people are ready when election time comes for some of these illegal loving morons.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    we need to be ready to hit the phones first thing monday morning. I heard from a little bird that works in a office of a Senator (niece) Tricky Dick Durbin "the Wiz" needed the weekend so his "flying monkey's" could organize their troops. Durbin has told some other Senator's that they will see what "his Kids" can do and they will see how bad they want the Dream.
    COULD THESE BE HIS "MONKEYS"?

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2383.html

@@OFFICIAL MONDAY 9/24 CALLING POST, YOU*YOU MUST READ THIS@
    First thanks to those that have not given up and have been calling you know who you are

If you have stopped calling, you are really disrespectful in the effort alot of us have put in... Also you are a disrespectful to the following people...

-Senator Durbin whom i have promised that our people will make the calls to back him up . It would be fair, since he promised to do everything he can to bring DA to Defense bill. Do not say he hasnt done shit, because if he didnt care he would never make adjustments to his amendment so it could pass.
    -Oliver a stranger who could care less about the DA, the guy has contributed to us probably over $1000 to help our efforts

WHY YOU NEED TO CALL ON MONDAY..Me, tasksgirl, mbluparadise and Oliver have a *BIG* secret suprise for Monday i will not disclose what it is, but it SURELY TO WIN MORE SUPPORTERS

IF we combine this with BARRAGE of calls Monday.. I Guarantee you that we will have alot more suporters when the vote occurs, what other assurances you need from me?! Im guaranteeing you votes if you follow our direction how easy is that?!... We will not be doing a voicemail post this weekend, everyone should relax and charge their batteries up and be ready Monday 9 am.. Of course this doesnt mean, you cant call and leave voicemails if you wish during the weekend.. Monday morning at 8:30 Eastern i will edit this post and post the new calling list. I will not disclose it because i dont want the fools to get a head start.

To those that already given up you should not , For Dream Act vote NOT to pass it needs 41 NO Votes, NumbersUSA has only 21 confirmed and this number has not changed in the last 24 hours. i suspect its because the new DA with the changes is more appealing to the Senators.... GOOD LUCK AND STEP YOUR GAME UP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All the more reason we should blitz the Senate this weekend with more phone calls, faxes etc. and hit them hard first thing Monday morning!

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THE MISNAMED "DREAM ACT" AMNESTY!! WE WANT OUR BORDERS SECURE AND IMMIGRATION LAWS ENFORCED!

WE'VE ALREADY HAD AMNESTIES (1986 ETC.) NO MORE -- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting the opposition's Monday morning game plan butterbean. Be sure to spread this around ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The dreams of millions of undocumented students cannot wait another year! We need your leadership in the Senate to move the DREAM Act. Students have waited years for this legislation, do not fail these million of students another year! Please vote for the Durbin-Hagel-Lugar DREAM Act amendment to the DOD Authorization bill so that immigrant students brought here as children can realize their potential."
    Take the children home....it is not my damn tax dollar that needs to educate them....I paid for my own school of higher education...My parents did not break laws so I could have a free ride...on another nations sweat...This disgust me
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    All the more reason we should blitz the Senate this weekend with more phone calls, faxes etc. and hit them hard first thing Monday morning!

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THE MISNAMED "DREAM ACT" AMNESTY!! WE WANT OUR BORDERS SECURE AND IMMIGRATION LAWS ENFORCED!

WE'VE ALREADY HAD AMNESTIES (1986 ETC.) NO MORE -- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!
    On Lou Dobb's tonight the Dream Act is in TROUBLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for posting the opposition's Monday morning game plan butterbean. Be sure to spread this around ALIPAC.
    I wonder if it is truly the game plan or if they are trying to get US to take the weekend off. I wonder what the "big surprise" is supposed to be. I bet it is illegal or immoral. Probably they will be unveiling the Deed by and between Bushy and Caleron giving the US to Mexico
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Durbin needs to be put down. If he is pandering like this to the illegals then he needs to go. He has no use in this country. He needs to be shown we will not put up with his sell out of America. The lines need to burn with faxes, emails and voicemail all weekend. Monday AM the phones need to be clogged with all the patriots calling to kill this mess. Maybe calling for Durbies resignation too?
    "We are being destroyed from within"