Page 27 of 177 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Okay, I'm finally back. I made a lot of calls this morning, then had to leave. Sorrry. But I just spent the last hour filling up email boxes. Those are never busy. I don't know gang, this sure is a tough nut to crack this time. I didn't get too many confirms. I think some of the staffers are lying about saying they have more calls for it than against it.

Saw Jeff Sessions on Lou Dobbs. He said there are some who are obsessed with getting this amnesty through.
    Way to go , TINY!!! I saw Sessions on Lou and he said they are definitely on the side of the special interest groups and not the American people. It is a tough nut to crack but we CAN DO IT!!! WE cannot afford to give up or give in. They do seem to be getting more and more desperate to push something through. They cannot pretend to NOT hear if we KEEP ROARING!
    I think it is because of special interest groups like LaRaza that are pushing them into doing something for illegals, they have to be stopped and thats all there is to it!!!
    YES and WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO IT!!!

I've contact John Gibson on "The Big Story" let's see if we can get more coverage on this. I'll contact Neal Cavuto too.

NOW I have a question? Can American kids sue the government for discrimination if this goes through. I would sure like to see a class action suit or even RICO suit, if possible, that would send a huge message to the congress on giving preference to illegals over American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sorry guys, I have dial up so I had a choice between phone or net. Both Boxer and Frankenstein are telling us what ever we want the hear. Man this is hard work, what is the status? I have heard they were expecting a vote tonight before talk radio gets too involved.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this gos through, I have only one word..RECALL. I say we start mass recalls of all the senators who take their orders from Mexico instead of Americans. It has been a long day and I am grumpy
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    If this gos through, I have only one word..RECALL. I say we start mass recalls of all the senators who take their orders from Mexico instead of Americans. It has been a long day and I am grumpy
    Wouldn't that be wonderful! I hope for large lawsuits if this goes through. All we have to do is find American students who are willing to join a lawsuit that says our government is discriminating against them.

Cayla are you a member of NumbersUSA?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just emailed Neal Cavuto and John Gibson about this amendment and what it means and asked why they were talking about O.J. when this important amendment will affect all of us. We'll see.

Yes I am. How late do you think we need to keep on going? I am getting off line again with the updated list. Looks like I am going to have to have pizza delivered tonight...no time to cook.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Yes I am. How late do you think we need to keep on going? I am getting off line again with the updated list. Looks like I am going to have to have pizza delivered tonight...no time to cook.
    If you can get into the phones and leave messages I would. Fill up the voice mails.

Opinion Please.

If undocumented males over 18 are required by law to sign up already then how is the DREAM ACT suppose to help our military ? These kids do not want to serve or they would already be in the military. So how can they use this arguement to attach it to the DOD Bill ?

Second thought; Do you think they realize if the DREAM passes and our Dictator goes into Iran there maybe a draft and guess who will be required to join the service
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Because this country has it's priorities all screwed up. It was probably on orders of the media.