Page 76 of 177 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

April
    I got my sister to call Lugars office all day today. She lives in Indiana, but did not feel comfortable calling anyone but her own Senitors.

My husband has grounded me from the phone for a few hours. I called my daughter to see if she needed a ride home from work, forgot who I was calling and laid into the poor child about selling out America to the illegals. I too think I need a break. I have an afternoon interview but will make some more calls in the morning. any chance of getting an updated list by then?

I can relate, Cayla! I am sure the list will be updated early.

As for me, I think I am almost to the point of sleep talking............

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    THANKS everyone for your awesome hard work! If it's any cosolation, my mind is mush too by I'm still highly motivated -- so let's rest up and hit them hard tomorrow -- and tell them we are NOT fooled by Durbin's changes.

BTW, here is the latest from the Washington Times. Seems like there's lots of backroom manuevering going on, so we can't let up. NO DREAM ACT AMNESTY!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbc ... 00094/1001
    Great job today Populist and YES Lets flood them all over again tomorrow with CALLS, EMAILS AND FAXES!!

Thanks April. Should we start a new "Dream Act" action thread tomorrow? It might be easier for people to follow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist - thanks for asking that. I was wondering the exact same thing and I know I probably don't have the best answer at the moment...

I do plan on doing the play-by-play via CSpan2 from the floor of the Senate tomorrow (scheduled to be a day off for me, let's hope that holds).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Okay, this is the latest update I have. WE have done it!
    I have left 2 - 3 messages with some of these senators. Maybe someone who is just coming on can leave some with the senators that still have OPEN BOXES... Thanks!

I used 866 340 9281

Alabama: Shelby OPEN
    Alaska: Murkowski FULL
    ............Stevens FULL
    Arkansas: Pryor FULL
    Colorado: Allard FULL
    Georgia: Chambliss FULL
    ..............Isakson FULL
    Idaho: Crapo OPEN
    Indiana: Bayh FULL
    Iowa: Grassley FULL
    ..........Harkin Only rings...doesn't allow message. FULL 563-322-1338, left msg. 319-365-4504
    Kansas: Brownback FULL
    .............Roberts FULL
    Kentucky: McConnell Doesn't allow for message! left msg. 859-224-8286
    Louisiana: Landrieu FULL
    Maine: Collins FULL
    Michigan: Stabenow OPEN
    Minnesota: Coleman FULL
    Mississippi: Cochran Only rings, no answer! Left msg. 601-965-4459
    Missouri: Bond ...FULL... left msg. at 573-442-8151
    McCaskill ...FULL... left msg. 816-421-1639
    Montana: Baucus... FULL
    ..............Tester.....FULL left msg 816 421 1639
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben) FULL...
    Nevada: Ensign ...FULL ...left msg. 775-885-9111
    New Hampshire: Sununu OPEN
    New Mexico: Bingaman OPEN
    ...................Domenici FULL ... left msg. 505-346-6791
    North Carolina: Burr FULL ... left msg. 828-350-2437
    .......................Dole FULL ... eft msg. 828-698-3747
    North Dakota: Dorgan... LEFT THIS GOOD GUY A NICE MESSAGE.
    Ohio: Brown ... Does NOT allow you to leave a message. Left msg. 216-522-7272
    .........Voinovich FULL
    Oklahoma: Coburn BUSY (has been busy all night) left msg. at D. offc, fogot to write it down.
    Oregon: Smith BUSY (has been busy all night)left msg. at D. offc, fogot to write it down.
    South Carolina: DeMint FULL
    South Dakota: *Johnson OPEN
    .......................Thune FULL
    Tennessee: Alexander FULL
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison FULL left msg. 903 593 0902
    Utah: Hatch FULL left msg. 801 524 4380
    Vermont: Sanders FULL
    Virginia: Warner FULL
    .............Webb Doesn't allow messages. Left msg. 804 771 2221
    West Virginia: Byrd FULL
    .....................Rockefeller FULL
    Wyoming: Enzi FULL
    ................Barrasso FULL
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

That's amazing. Thanks jak. Chuckle, imagine the aids going through and recording all of those messages. I don't feel so sorry for the snotty ones...

Just wondering -my phone holds 15 minutes of messages and then is full. Gives me a warning when one minute is left. So how big is their system?!

Hopefully they will clear it so they can get more of our 'concerned' calls tomorrow. Or we might get a live person. Imagine that.

JAK
    I don't feel so sorry for the snotty ones...
    LOL, I don't either Fedup...they are as much a TRAITOR as the CORRUPT SENATOR they work under... they are sadly DECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I've just made about 15 calls in a row to OPEN VOICEMAIL BOXES.
    If anyone is afraid to talk on the phone - now is the perfect time to do so. Just leave a brief message asking the Senator to OPPOSE "The Dream Act" which is now Durbin's new amendment SA 2919.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All you have to say is one brief little line. Tell Senator SO and SO to vote NO on SA 2919. That's all.

Good luck everyone. I think if everyone works really hard this morning we'll win, otherwise.....it's going to be a bad day for us.

Please don't sit back and think the other guy will do it. We must all do our part in order to succeed.

It's the ONLY way.