Page 35 of 177 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    WAFFLING SENATORS MOST NEEDING CALLS

The senators in this first list voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Colorado: Allard
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback
    Louisiana: Landrieu
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow
    Minnesota: Coleman
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: Bond, McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oklahoma: Coburn
    Oregon: Smith
    South Dakota: *Johnson, Thune
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Barrasso

(Senators in red print have pledged to vote YES on the amnesty.)

Brown of Ohio and Bingaman of New Mexico are RED in Numbers USA. Brown was a NO vote yesterday according to our callers and he has turned to YES.

That's the one that turned.
    Lets get all over this!!!
    Report back when you can!

Just called Bayh (D-IN). Didn't realize he was a co-sponser of the NightMare Act until his staffer told me how proud he was of the DREAM Act and how glad he was to provide citizenship to illegal alien innocent children. Once I heard that, I gave him an earful and had a nice arguement with the bleeding heart lib-idiot little demmie staffer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the link to NumbersUSA HomePage to see the results they have so far:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

You can click to see the anti-amnesty Senators who pledged to vote NO

The waffling Senators are listed

The ones who voted for amnesty in June and the lost causes in red.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by texasdee
    FYI
    Washington Times editorial that is referenced on Michele Malkins blog this morning says Dept of Homeland Security is against the Dream Act as it is written because it leaves open the possibility for massive fraud. In case you want to mention in your call that DHS does not support this amendment.
    Thanks Texasdee!!! Will do!

FYI
    Washington Times editorial that is referenced on Michele Malkins blog this morning says Dept of Homeland Security is against the Dream Act as it is written because it leaves open the possibility for massive fraud. In case you want to mention in your call that DHS does not support this amendment.
    Thanks, texasdee, more ammo to use. I find it funny that the "Open Borders" DHS would actually take a stance against any amnesty. Maybe the new AG (though, not confirmed) told the idiots to get their heads screwed on straight.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    FYI
    Thanks, texasdee, more ammo to use. I find it funny that the "Open Borders" DHS would actually take a stance against any amnesty. Maybe the new AG (though, not confirmed) told the idiots to get their heads screwed on straight.
    EXACTLY LET'S USE THIS AS A TOOL TODAY. GO ALIPAC.

working4change
    I just called Menendez who is also a co-sponsor of the nightmare act (first morning Ive gotten a live person) and I told the aide I was strongly opposed to the bill because it discriminated against American citizen taxpayers and gave lawbreakers a reward,

I also said if Mr Menendez believes this bill is so great why not put it out there for a discussion and not trick the American people by attaching it to the dod. The staffer said most people in NJ were for it and I said well then they are all ILLEGAL. I told the staffer to remind the Senator that american citizens pay his salary.

Lautenberg's staffer was indifferent and said she would pass my info on to Lautenberg. I know they are both lost causes but I fax email and call anyway. Well back to the other hopefuls!

I'm on my second cup and ready to roll. Go get 'em, everybody!
    They are voting on amendments now, so they will probably bring up the Dream Act soon.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I just called Menendez who is also a co-sponsor of the nightmare act (first morning Ive gotten a live person) and I told the aide I was strongly opposed to the bill because it discriminated against American citizen taxpayers and gave lawbreakers a reward,

I also said if Mr Menendez believes this bill is so great why not put it out there for a discussion and not trick the American people by attaching it to the dod. The staffer said most people in NJ were for it and I said well then they are all ILLEGAL. I told the staffer to remind the Senator that american citizens pay his salary.

Lautenberg's staffer was indifferent and said she would pass my info on to Lautenberg. I know they are both lost causes but I fax email and call anyway. Well back to the other hopefuls!
    Absolutely, we need to let these traitors hear who pays their salarys and than they will have a perfect understanding why they will NO longer have our votes or their political positions when this is all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    FYI
    EXACTLY LET'S USE THIS AS A TOOL TODAY. GO ALIPAC.
    This is HUGE information to use in our favor. Play it up big in all your calls!!!
    Tell them the DHS has issued just this morning opposition to the DREAM Act as written because it opens the door for massive fraud in the application process and is an open invitation for the inclusion of terrorists.