Page 85 of 177 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Barasso #: 202-224-6441

Got recording ,left a message .

April
    Keep up the GOOD WORK everyone!!! I am getting some busy signals so we are keeping them hopping!!! I am faxing as well!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Keep up the GOOD WORK everyone!!! I am getting some busy signals so we are keeping them hopping!!! I am faxing as well!
    Am faxing now too. Getting lots and lots of busy signals. Are you?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Am faxing now too. Getting lots and lots of busy signals. Are you?

Yep, there are alot of angry Americans out there and we are not going to TAKE THIS INSANITY being shoved down our throats!

OK, checking in here. Here is latest from me. Others, please confirm or add to:

-Allard: opposes Dream Act
    -Baucus: no position yet
    -Brownback: no position yet
    -Cornyn: will not support any amendment that is not defense related
    -Cochran: no position yet
    -Coleman: no position yet
    -Domenici: staffer: "as far as I know, he plans on voting no on that amendment"
    -Hutchison: staffer: "she hasn't made her feelings known, but wants clean defense bill without Dream Act in it."
    -Murkowski: no statement
    -B Nelson: no position yet
    -Snowe: no statement
    -Stevens: no statement
    -Tester: no position yet

I've been stressing Durbin's changes are meaningless, as the Dream Act is still amnesty, still allows chain migration etc. AND . This was posted previously by Sosad, but please stress this (from Numbers) in your calls:
    Our legislative staff (the best on Capitol Hill) has looked over the "DREAM Act 2.0" and determined that only two changes have been made:

(1) Sets age limit for amnesty. Now illegal aliens must be under 30 years old to qualify. However, there is still a "humanitarian" and "family unity" waiver that can be granted by DHS.

(2) Removes the in-state college tuition section. However, aliens who get the amnesty will become legal residents and therefore will be automatically eligible for in-state tuition anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got into Barrasso
    Hatch
    Landruieu

office phones wide open
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOT BUSY:

Landrieu
    Webb
    Warner
    Stabenow
    Sununu
    Rockefeller

All said either he/she hasn't given a stated position on the DA, or I can't answer that question but I'll pass along your opinion. The guy at Landrieus office started getting a bit testy and I reminded him who writes the Senator's paycheck and we have the right to expect her to work FOR US.

Is there any new information as to how we are doing for time? I have a few things I need to do to get ready for my interview and I am trying to figure out the best game plan.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Gogo - Add Thune to our list. Good job, thanks for the update.

I am getting in to the Washington numbers with no problem....except for Durdin

phone lines open
    Landrieu
    Webb
    Warner
    Stabenow
    Sununu
    Rockefeller

Sanunu
    Dorgan
    Johnson
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother