Page 54 of 177 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rockefellers aide was rather snippy and rude. Still NO position though. He wouldn't tell me what ratio of calls, for/against, either.

Landrieu's girl said she wishes the Senator would make her position clear because it would make her job mush easier (the staffer on the phone). She said they have been FLOODED with calls AGAINST (she said all the calls were against) the DA.

Still haven't spoken to a live STABENOW person, only voice mail- and I believe it's full now.

Webb and Warner lines are still busy. I haven't been able to get through this afternoon.

(my laptop battery is going fast and the a/c adapter is on the fritz, so I'm off and on here. Still making calls though)

The official Pledged No's is still eighteen but NumbersUSA has updated with this statement:

It will take 41 NO votes to kill this amnesty. At this hour, 22 Senators are telling their constituents that they will vote NO on the amnesty. Click to see list of Anti-Amnesty Champions who have officially pledged to vote NO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Where is Kyl's state number?
    Senate Contact Information
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Kyl, Jon L. (R-AZ)
    DC Phone: (202) 224-4521 Fax: (202) 224-2207
    PHOENIX OFFICE Phone: (602) 840-1891 Fax: (602) 957-6838
    TUCSON OFFICE Phone: (520) 575-8633 Fax: (520) 797-3232
    http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm

this a good easy to read page with all the state numbers http://www.theorator.com/senate.html
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Phoenix....(602) 840-1891

Tucson......(520) 575-8633
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bulldogger, ask and ye shall receive. LOL
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Senate Contact Information
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Kyl, Jon L. (R-AZ)
    DC Phone: (202) 224-4521 Fax: (202) 224-2207
    PHOENIX OFFICE Phone: (602) 840-1891 Fax: (602) 957-6838
    TUCSON OFFICE Phone: (520) 575-8633 Fax: (520) 797-3232
    http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm
    The local number won't received blocked numbers. If yours is blocked press *82 first then wait for the dial tone and dial the number.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was shocked to see Lindsey Graham's name on the comittment to vote NO on the DREAM Act list. I had thought that he was going to vote for the DREAM Act amnesty, at least from what I had heard on Friday. I had to call and speak to a staffer to make sure this was the case...and the staffer said he was committed to voting NO. WOO-HOO!!! Is Graham finally coming around and actually representing his constituents? His staffer also said he is likely to vote NO on the VISA increases, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    The official Pledged No's is still eighteen but NumbersUSA has updated with this statement:

It will take 41 NO votes to kill this amnesty. At this hour, 23 Senators are telling their constituents that they will vote NO on the amnesty. Click to see list of Anti-Amnesty Champions who have officially pledged to vote NO.
    Updated edit to 23 Senators

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I was shocked to see Lindsey Graham's name on the comittment to vote NO on the DREAM Act list. I had thought that he was going to vote for the DREAM Act amnesty, at least from what I had heard on Friday. I had to call and speak to a staffer to make sure this was the case...and the staffer said he was committed to voting NO. WOO-HOO!!! Is Graham finally coming around and actually representing his constituents? His staffer also said he is likely to vote NO on the VISA increases, as well.
    Thats what I said yesteday! maybe he didn't want us calling him so he wasted no time getting on the list!