Page 104 of 177 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What April said x (times) 2.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    WELCOME dbw6, thanks for jumping in and helping! We ROCKED em' today Patriots and we will continue to do so. I am sure Durbin is scurrying to adjust and put together something he thinks will fly!! NO CHANCE!!! WE WILL JUST CONTINUE TO SAY NO!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR ALL THE GREAT TEAMWORK!
    Tired but satisfied. All I can say is if Graham lied to Numbers and to us just to keep his phones clear he will get hammered for that. We'll never take him at his word again and he'll get hammered no matter what and he'll wish he hadn't. He won't be able to keep staff. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Diiner time for me, but afterwards count me in on some more voice mail messages.

I say we hit them tonight, tommorrow, and leave voice mails over the weekend. I know this gets tiring, but we have to push on this through next week at least. The open borders opposition wants us to tire, but we must prove them wrong!

We've already seen his gameplan change (pushed back vote, growing number of no's, and new amendments for the act...) so we know it is so worth calling.

My spouse is taking the kids out Saturday afternoon so I can do some more activism work. We want to save college for our kids and yours.

can someone start PMing us --- who we should hammer tonight...
    I will rev up the engines again tonight.....

actually, can someon PM very soon so I can push to different forums and such/email lists...

Pm me the senators AND their numbers... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    This is really urgent. The enemy is going to go after the BIG-GUYS at the Pentagon to go after support, that would be Graham, Durbin and Bush. We have to plan accordingly and fight back. I have called 2 Lt. Colonels at the Air Force Academy and they are making some calls to see what is up.
    Exactly how do they plan to do this? You don't just walk into the Pentagon.[/quotThey will be oming to the Hill. I can see them doing that. Notice how little we are hearing from Dobb's Savage, Hannity?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    can someone start PMing us --- who we should hammer tonight...
    I will rev up the engines again tonight.....

actually, can someon PM very soon so I can push to different forums and such/email lists...

Pm me the senators AND their numbers... thanks
    Hope this helps

Will start calling my list, unless they're certain senators I need to call immediately. Martinez's (Orlando 32819, 32820) staff said no to Dream Act as long as it's on the Defense bill. I added him after I read the Dream Act Portal site yesterday. Kyl is suppose to make statement.

SENATORS MOST IN NEED PHONE CALLS

The senators noted below voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121/866-340-9281

Arkansas: Pryor (Up for reelection 200
    Arizona: Kyl Phoenix 85106,
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin (Up for reelection)
    Kansas: Brownback (running for Pres.)
    Louisiana: Landrieu (Up for re-election)
    Maine: Collins (Up for reelection 200
    Michigan: Stabenow Ann Arbor
    Minnesota: Coleman (Up for reelection 200
    Mississippi: Cochran (Up for reelection 200
    Missouri: McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus (Up for reelection 200, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu (Up for reelection 200
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici (Up for reelection 200
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oklahoma: Coburn
    Oregon: Smith (Up for reelection 200
    South Carolina: DeMint
    South Dakota: *Johnson (Up for reelection 200,
    Texas: Cornyn (Up for reelection 200, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller (Up for reelection 200
    Wyoming: Barrasso (Up for reelection 200

The illegals have now started calling the Pentagon at 703-428-0711.

fedupinwaukegan:
    I agree with your point about college and our kids. As you know, the Dream Act still effectively allows in-state tuition, and read this excerpt from Dan Stein (of FAIR) writing in the Capitol Hill blog about college spots and the Dream Act:

"The bigger problem with the DREAM Act is that the reward for the children of illegal aliens comes at the expense of other people’s kids. For most middle class families, paying for college is one of the biggest concerns. A slot at a state university, where tuition is heavily subsidized, is for many families the best, if not the only, viable option. These limited seats at public universities and colleges are becoming ever more highly prized and admission is often as competitive as it is to Ivy League schools. Thus, the admission of a newly legalized DREAM Act beneficiary to a state university is guaranteed to come at the expense of another kid in that state who worked just as hard, has just as admirable goals and dreams, and whose family didn’t break the law."

http://blog.thehill.com/2007/09/18/amne ... ed-pieces/

I recommend you click on the link and at the bottom you can click on a "print" and you can print it out in a more readable form without the ads.

This has some good talking points for your calls.

Nite all good work.