Page 52 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I'm loving this!!!

I get so much pleasure out of bashing the NightMare Stupidity Act and telling the staffers that Congress'es new Rueters/Zogby poll approval rating is down to 11% - a new historical low... that I can't stop to eat or drink (coffee). It's just too much fun.
    DITTO "Zeezil" LMAO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Just got off the phone with Sen. Crapo's DC office. Talked to staffer named Tim. He remembered me from my call the other day! Said he passed on that info and will pass on info again today.

Said Crapo is co-sponsor of legislation BUT NOT IN FAVOR OF DREAM ACT AMENDMENT.

That probably means he will vote No to the amendment. One can only hope.....

SoSad, is Craig in legislative limbo? Is he voting?
    I heard the RAT is in Wash. DC and is going to VOTE
    Good afternoon Sosad and alipacers... Calling Crappo (Idaho, Boise 83704) Webb-Warner (Richmond 23219), Rockefeller, Nelson (Omaha 68134)

Populist wrote:
    Has anyone spoken with Sen. Hutchison's office recently? She has said the Defense bill shouldn't be delayed by the Dream Act, but it's unclear if this means she doesn't want the Dream Act amendment in the bill, OR if she is willing to vote for the Defense bill even if the Dream Act is in it.

I've been trying, but her line has been busy.
    I spoke to both Hutchinson/Cornyn (Dallas 75221) offices. They're hedging till the vote.

Tester (Billings, Montana 59112) and Kyl's phones lines are open.

[quote:3p87e9wx]Hannity is on the radio going bonkers about Durbin and the DreamAct telling everyone to call and shut this down.
    Thank goodness. Yesterday I couldn't get thru to start talking about it,. Had to send an email.[/quote:3p87e9wx]

Good afternoon "Delta" go get em!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    As noted, Sean Hannity is on now whacking the Dream Act, thanking Jeff Sessions for leading charge against it, said if GOP goes along with this, said firmly they will pay price politcally, urging GOP senators to oppose the Dream Act, said just three months again Americans said clearly they want borders secure, no amnesty...also criticizing sancutary policies.
    Joyce Kaufman (local South Florida) is back on it in a big way today. She is vociferous in her opposition to illegals and is VERY influential down here. She has barely touched on this for the past 3 days. Thankfully she has been all over it today.

THANKS JOYCE KEEP IT UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    As noted, Sean Hannity is on now whacking the Dream Act, thanking Jeff Sessions for leading charge against it, said if GOP goes along with this, said firmly they will pay price politcally, urging GOP senators to oppose the Dream Act, said just three months again Americans said clearly they want borders secure, no amnesty...also criticizing sancutary policies.
    Joyce Kaufman (local South Florida) is back on it in a big way today. She is vociferous in her opposition to illegals and is VERY influential down here. She has barely touched on this for the past 3 days. Thankfully she has been all over it today.

THANKS JOYCE KEEP IT UP!!!
    Welcome CR and Chadlinoc to the fight for your country. Keep up the good work. Glad to have you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Kaye's office and asked them to inform the fine lady that the DreamAct portal has NOTHING about the military option they are discussing "what kind of car they are going to buy when the Dream act passes" the aide asked me for thier web site. She was very pleasent.

Just go into Kyl's FINALLY. He said quickly for or opposed. I said opposed because I have about 45 calls on hold right now. LOL Like I believe that.

Nice if its true
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thought you guys needed a laugh break from all your hard work with the latest from COSA:

Risch Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:20 am

Do people realize how necessary it is to be calling in support of DREAM right now!?? this place is dead, and the vote is imminent, alipac is rallied with an 18 page thread against us, with editorials in the Washington post and ny times, we need full support on this right now.

CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SOOOO FREAKIN THEM OUT. LOL. There is so much apathy in that forum, they are having a hard time getting their own people to call. I 've also read many of their threads just for my amusement, and 99% of them end up DISINTEGRATING IN PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST EACH OTHER. HAHHHHA. Typical of people who do not have a legal leg to stand on, eh?

GO ALIPACERS GO!!!!!!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Hatch's office wide open and "non-commital" seemed a little short in his voice. Asked if he was aware that DHS is against the Dream Act and he paused then said "yes" Not sure he really did know but he does now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Thought you guys needed a laugh break from all your hard work with the latest from COSA:

Risch Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:20 am

Do people realize how necessary it is to be calling in support of DREAM right now!?? this place is dead, and the vote is imminent, alipac is rallied with an 18 page thread against us, with editorials in the Washington post and ny times, we need full support on this right now.

CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SOOOO FREAKIN THEM OUT. LOL. There is so much apathy in that forum, they are having a hard time getting their own people to call. I 've also read many of their threads just for my amusement, and 99% of them end up DISINTEGRATING IN PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST EACH OTHER. HAHHHHA. Typical of people who do not have a legal leg to stand on, eh?

GO ALIPACERS GO!!!!!!!!!
    "EX" Did you see this???? LMAO

FYI

This thread has had 505 posts and 5176 viewers!!!

Great Job everyone keep the pressure on!!

The poison pill Webb Amendment failed so we can't rely on a Veto anymore.

EDIT bad info, Webb Amendment up for at 5:15pm ET