Page 65 of 177 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Last night my Wife and I called 56 Senators each. She expressed her views and i mine. As a VietNam veteran, a US Citizen and a Registered voter. Also two of our sons have fought in the middle east. All 5 of our kids have college degrees. They paid for them without handouts. Why should we give entitlements to people who has came here illegally, regardless of how they got here. Its amazing to see Durbin changing the language about in state tuition. Also when i talk to these Dream Act Kids and ask them if they will fight for their country, they reply, (which country.) They don't want to join the military, they even joke about it on the their web sites. All they want is more hand outs because that's all they know. Come to America, they will give you anything you demand.

Semper Fi

keep up the hard work my friends! We are making progress.

My last tally, I think we are around 23-25 definite NO's.

As long as we keep pressing hard, we can beat this!!

On into the night we will fight!!!

Thank you CR, and thank you Delta.

The numbers for Delta's list are easily accessible in the post right above.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Time to brew up some coffee!! If you have to work tomorrow.....you'll get through the day and know how you helped your country. We can think of each other and we can get to bed early tomorrow night AND we will be so proud and happy with ourselves for taking action.

If you won't do it for yourself......please do it for our country.

PLEASE CALL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for your hard work Devil_Dog & everyone.

Here is the latest alert from FAIR on the still horrendous Dream Act amnesty. Please keep calling:

SENATOR DURBIN TAKES NEW STEPS TO PASS THE DREAM ACT! ACT NOW TO STOP IT!

Your phone calls are working!!!! Senate staffers are reporting that their offices are being inundated with thousands and thousands of calls opposed to the DREAM Act. We are also seeing an increasing number of Senators who oppose the DREAM Act and the attempt to pass the Bush-Kennedy Amnesty Bill piece by piece. This is great news!

BUT OUR FIGHT IS FAR FROM OVER!!!! Seeing the mounting
    opposition, Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) has redrafted his DREAM Act amendment in an attempt to win over more supporters
    . Senator Durbin, along with Senators Chuck Hagel (R-NE) and Dick Lugar (R-IN), intend to offer this new amendment to the Department of Defense Authorization Bill (H.R.1585) that is being debated on the floor right now.

PLEASE CALL YOUR SENATORS TODAY to put an end to the "DREAM Act."

Senator Durbin's new amendment (S.A.2919) is still NOTHING MORE THAN AN AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. And don't forget that illegal aliens who get green cards under the DREAM Act will be able to petition Homeland Security in the future to grant their parents and relatives legal status too. The new amendment shows we are winning. Senator Durbin has retrenched and eliminated the section allowing states to grant in-state tuition. Senator Durbin also put an age limit of 30 into the bill. However, there is still a section that allows for RETROACTIVE BENEFITS that is not affected by the age limit. In short, this means that even under the new language, an illegal alien of any age with two years of college or service can still get a green card (LPR status).

Now is the time to act! Senator Durbin may bring the DREAM Act amendment to the Senate the floor AT ANY TIME!!!! Please call your Senators RIGHT NOW and urge them to reject the DREAM Act. Tell them a vote for the DREAM Act is a vote for amnesty and only rewards illegal alien parents with exactly what they wanted-legal status for their children. Moreover, tell your Senators that when you told them you opposed the Bush-Kennedy Amnesty Bill, YOU MEANT IT and are upset they are trying to sneak provisions of it past the American people. Let them know that we are watching how they vote.

There is no time to waste! The opposition is counting on us sitting on the sidelines while they work behind the scenes to pass their amnesty agenda piece by piece. To find the phone number of your Senators, click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Dog
    Last night my Wife and I called 56 Senators each. She expressed her views and i mine. As a VietNam veteran, a US Citizen and a Registered voter. Also two of our sons have fought in the middle east. All 5 of our kids have college degrees. They paid for them without handouts. Why should we give entitlements to people who has came here illegally, regardless of how they got here. Its amazing to see Durbin changing the language about in state tuition. Also when i talk to these Dream Act Kids and ask them if they will fight for their country, they reply, (which country.) They don't want to join the military, they even joke about it on the their web sites. All they want is more hand outs because that's all they know. Come to America, they will give you anything you demand.

Semper Fi
    You are absolutely right. They only have allegiance to what they can get out of our country. Their response says it all. No response back to them is necessary just a smile on your face.

As far as I'm concerned General Patreaus (sp?) is not the betrayer of our country it's the US Senators and primarily the Democrats.

I'm finding a lot of answering machines that are not full.
    Brownback, Murkowski, ......heck forget it, I can't keep track...I've called six or seven and none of them were full.

I'm going to go to Delta's list and call the ones up for re-election.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    My 15 and 17 year old have made calls they said " It is not fair that we will have to compete for seats in college" We are legal residents of this country and demand that are RIGHTS are protected.
    jj that is wonderful you are getting them involved in civic duties. They are learning young to fight for themselves and their children in this situation. You are giving them a real education on how our government works and how it doesn't. This will form their voting for decades to come.

Are they telling them their age when they call? Maybe they will get the hint that FUTURE voters are angry.

Gosh, that Durbin guy is an idiot. HOW could any state re-elect a senator of this caliber? He's ALWAYS involved in something really stupid.

If it's not one thing it's another with him.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Gosh, that Durbin guy is an idiot. HOW could any state re-elect a senator of this caliber? He's ALWAYS involved in something really stupid.

If it's not one thing it's another with him.

I keep asking myself that question about several of them... including our TRAITOR salazar!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!