Page 71 of 177 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    SOSAD, you've got to be worn out. Although I've emailed and made a lot of calls today, I don't think I could top you.

Hey, we may not have to worry about the illegals for too much longer, anyway. They're all headed for Canada. Read Zeezil's post in news letters.
    SOSAD is a real go-getter! She inspires me!!! Wow thanks for the great news. I will read that post for sure!!!

Ensign still not full.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

was able to leave a message for Senator Bayh at this office.

South Bend
    (574) 236-8302
    6-8 rings and very quick voice mail. seems to indicate a very low voice mail count. Don't for get to mention the low 11% congress approval rate and No means No on the Amnesty amendment.

I noticed this as well tonight while watching Lou Dobbs. Very good point and we need to act on getting this message out through Lou Dobbs and others.

Thank you for the reminder.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    was able to leave a message for Senator Bayh at this office.

South Bend
    (574) 236-8302
    6-8 rings and very quick voice mail. seems to indicate a very low voice mail count. Don't for get to mention the low 11% congress approval rate and No means No on the Amnesty amendment.
    I have been adding the approval rating to all calls and believe me I DO NOT forget to tell them NO means NO!!!

Thank you Bulldogger. Calling the district offices is important to spread the importance of the message to all areas.

Ephesians 4:32
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

DeMint....not full
    Johnson... not full
    Cornyn.... nog answer machine
    Hatch.... not full
    Sanders....not full
    Webb...full
    Byrd...not full
    Rockefeller....not ful
    Bassasso... not full
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Not sure if everyone saw this message from ALIPAC about 8:00 PM

P.S We put out a new press release today blasting the major networks for ignoring this issue, while talking about OJ Simpson!

PROBLEM WITH THE LOU DOBBS SHOW.

While we all appreciate Lou Dobbs for his efforts to inform the public about Broken Borders and illegal immigration, Lou is not on the air right now. CNN says he is recovering from having his tonsils removed.

The problem is that the coverage about this Amnesty push took place 40 minutes into the show last night and THERE WAS NO MENTION OF A POSSIBLE VOTE ON AMNESTY TODAY!

Tonight's show, had NO MENTION OF THIS BATTLE IN THE SENATE at all.

Please help us apply some pressure to correct this situation.

Please follow this link to the feedback form for the Lou Dobbs Show. Please explain to them that this battle in the US Senate right now, against the Dream Act Amnesty and the Visa increases, is the most important story in the nation tonight and that we need all of Lou Dobbs's viewers aware and responding!

WE WANT TO SEE THIS STORY AS THE TOP STORY ON LOU DOBBS THURSDAY NIGHT!

We need thousands of you to send this message to them now.
    (I couldn't get my link to work, so I just went to site and filled out form)

Goodnight once again.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Gosh, that Durbin guy is an idiot. HOW could any state re-elect a senator of this caliber? He's ALWAYS involved in something really stupid.

If it's not one thing it's another with him.
    And how many times have the idiots in California re-elected Boxer and Frankenstein? I really am worried about the National IQ
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will add the approval rating in comments.

Psalm 32