Page 121 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Sorry folks....had to go to Dr.s appt and dentist....just got back....starting calls and e-mails....any news....did the senate...bring up the Nightmare act...?
    NO redbadger they postponed it until next week, the RATs I myself think they are looking for more support over the week end. so we are still hammering them, I am faxing and April I believe is faxing and calling and everyone else is doing an awesome job hammering them with calls
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes I think Hutchison needs a few more calls.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Called Hutshitson and tolled his aid to tell the senator to have a better answer than "she wants a clean bill".

Told him that her answer is equivalent of me asking her for her postion on the DA and her telling me that her favorite color is blue.
    LOL.

Aid asked for ZIP.
    http://www.zip-code-database.org/Texas_ ... odes.htm#H

Well...maybe this is good for US....they are affraid to bring it up...because the support is fading......More time to Hammer...I went to Kansas....and found not one person in support of this Dream Act....not a nurse , Dr...or patient....gave them all phone numbers ...One lady went completely off about mexican trucks ....OMG....kinda funny in the Dental office....and everyone waiting to see Dentist agreed with her.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Well...maybe this is good for US....they are affraid to bring it up...because the support is fading......More time to Hammer...I went to Kansas....and found not one person in support of this Dream Act....not a nurse , Dr...or patient....gave them all phone numbers ...One lady went completely off about mexican trucks ....OMG....kinda funny in the Dental office....and everyone waiting to see Dentist agreed with her.....
    Thats good new!! the more the merrier
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Here is what I have so far:

Using 866 340 9281

Shelby...opposed
    Murkowski...no stmt.
    Stevens...no stmt. Got through on this number ...907 586 7400
    Pryor...no stmt.
    Allard...opposed
    Chambliss...opposed
    Isakson...opposed
    Crapo...no stmt. If "we" want to know anything we need to go to his website...according to staffer...she is not there to represent the senators postion. (doesn't seem to be a happy camper!)
    http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legisl ... g_page.htm
    Bayh...reached staffer at this number 812 465 6500
    Grassley... staffer: Doesn't believe the Dream Act will come up for a vote because they don't have enough senators voting yes for it... and if it were to come up for a vote he isn't sure how the senator would vote on it!
    Nevertheless, KEEP CALLING!
    Brownback... Staffer: Dream Act may not even be attached to the Def. bill. "why?" There has been an OVERWHELMING RESPONSE against the Dream Act!!!!
    Nevertheless...KEEP CALLING!
    Roberts...opposed
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hutchison still doing the "she wants a clean defense bill" stuff.
    This is the exact same response I received from the staffer, I replied " then tell her to vote no on the Dirty Dream Act".

Sen. Tester opposes amnesty, but the aid does not know how Sen. Tester will vote on the DA.

I told him that the DA is Amensty so the Senator should be consistent and oppose it.

Sen. Ensign - No formal statement.

I heard plenty of background noise like operators at a call center, they must be getting lots of calls.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Has anyone given any thought to putting the yahs and nahs on a password access forum?

Since we know we have trolls, they are getting all the ammunition they need.. Where to apply their pressure, including senator staffers who may stoll by.....we know they like to pressurize each other to get whatever they want.
    I don't think it would do any good they can get the same information at numbers usa. But I don't think they are as persistant as we are!!
    ...and that is because they are used to everything being given to them. That is why we win becasue we do not give up and we do not give in!!!