Page 81 of 177 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Okay, thank you April. I will make the change.
    You are welcome, Georgia!! HAMMER TIME EVERYONE!!!! LETS SHUT DOWN THOSE PHONE LINES !!!!!

Thank you everyone and love to all. I am printing and changing this quickly. I didn't want the wrong number listed.

See you later.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April, if the in-state tuition was taken out of the new bill why was vitter talking about it allowing instate tuition to illegals and citizens from another state had to pay out of state tuition?or did I hear it wrong!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Call Landrieu's office...they are tallying calls.

Flood that office!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

Flood that office!
    OKIE DOKIE "Patriot"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Flood that office!
    On it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

THIS JUST OUT FROM NUMBER USA

Don't be fooled by the late attempt. Our legislative staff (the best on Capitol Hill) has looked over the "DREAM Act 2.0" and determined that only two changes have been made:

(1) Sets age limit for amnesty. Now illegal aliens must be under 30 years old to qualify. However, there is still a "humanitarian" and "family unity" waiver that can be granted by DHS.

(2) Removes the in-state college tuition section. However, aliens who get the amnesty will become legal residents and therefore will be automatically eligible for in-state tuition anyway.

DON'T BE FOOLED EVERYBODY!!

I'll be open to being overruled in offering this, but here's my suggestion on those senators to really hammer away on:

Republicans to hammer especially hard - 16 below:

Allard (CO)
    Grassley (IA)
    Barrasso (WY)
    Cornyn (TX)
    Hutchison (TX)
    Thune (SD)
    Smith (OR)
    Ensign (NV)
    Cochran (MS)
    Crapo (ID)
    Domenici (NM)
    Brownback (KS)
    Collins (ME)
    Coleman (MN)
    Sununu (NH)
    Hatch (UT)

Democrats to hammer hard - 10 below:

Dorgan (ND)
    Landrieu (LA),
    McCaskill (MO),
    Tester (MT),
    Byrd (WV),
    Pryor (AR),
    Stabenow (MI),
    Baucus (MT),
    Rockefeller (WV),
    Nelson [Ben] (NE)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

THIS JUST OUT FROM NUMBER USA

Don't be fooled by the late attempt. Our legislative staff (the best on Capitol Hill) has looked over the "DREAM Act 2.0" and determined that only two changes have been made:

(1) Sets age limit for amnesty. Now illegal aliens must be under 30 years old to qualify. However, there is still a "humanitarian" and "family unity" waiver that can be granted by DHS.

(2) Removes the in-state college tuition section. However, aliens who get the amnesty will become legal residents and therefore will be automatically eligible for in-state tuition anyway.

DON'T BE FOOLED EVERYBODY!!
    Good pick-up, SOSADFORUS. I will specifically use this in my phone calls and e-mails.

April

Flood that office!
    DONE!!!