Page 171 of 177 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Alabama: Shelby OPPOSED
    Alaska: Murkowski STILL NO STMT, Stevens NO STMT. TODAY!
    Arkansas: Pryor NO STMT. 501 324 6336
    Colorado: Allard OPPOSED
    Georgia: Chambliss OPPOSED, Isakson OPPOSED
    Idaho: Crapo DOESN'T SUPPORT ATTACHING TO DEF. BILL
    Indiana: Bayh ASKED HOW WILL VOTE..IF HE HAS CHANGED MIND..STAFFER DOESN'T KNOW.
    Iowa: Grassley NO STMT, Harkin NO STMT
    Kansas: Brownback NO STMT, Roberts OPPOSED
    Kentucky: McConnell PUT ON HOLD AGAIN...TWICE...THEY NEVER RETURNED!!!!!
    Louisiana: Landrieu VM
    Maine: Collins NO STMT
    Michigan: Stabenow VM
    Minnesota: Coleman NO STMT
    Mississippi: Cochran STAFFER: HAS OPPOSED SIMILAR LEGISLATION...SO SHE ASSUMES HE WILL BE OPPOSED.
    Missouri: Bond OPPOSED, McCaskill NOT SURE, BUT IN PAST HAS OPPOSED
    Montana: Baucus NO STMT, Tester NO STMT
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben) OPPOSED, TOLD STAFF TODAY.
    Nevada: Ensign NO STMT
    New Hampshire: Sununu OPPOSED
    New Mexico: Bingaman ASKED IF HE CHANGED MIND...DOESN'T KNOW, Domenici VM
    North Carolina: Burr VM, Dole VM
    North Dakota: Dorgan STAFFER: NOT SURE (I WAS DISSAPOINTED TO HEAR THAT IT WASN'T A DEFINATE NO!) LET THEM KNOW THAT!
    Ohio: Brown VM, Voinovich VM
    Oklahoma: Coburn OPPOSED
    Oregon: Smith BUSY!
    South Carolina: DeMint VM
    South Dakota: *Johnson VM, Thune VM
    Tennessee: Alexander VM
    Texas: Cornyn VM 210 224 7485, Hutchison VM 713 653 3456
    Utah: Hatch VM
    Vermont: Sanders VM
    Virginia: Warner VM, Webb VM..NO OPTION FOR MESSAGE
    West Virginia: Byrd VM, Rockefeller VM
    Wyoming: Enzi VM, Barrasso VM
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Yep, they're saying over at DAP that it won't be part of the DOD bill, but they're hanging on to Reid's words that he'll get it done by November 16th (possibly for little Tommy's birthday.) They're hoping people like Hutchinson, Crapo, Ben Nelson, Cornyn, Martinez, and all others that objected to it being attached will vote for it as a stand alone.

We must keep fighting this garbage until then, especially with those Senators mentioned above.
    Has this been confirmed? I would like a night off, when I went to bed last night I could see a phone touch pad and the numbers 202-***-****

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Yep, they're saying over at DAP that it won't be part of the DOD bill, but they're hanging on to Reid's words that he'll get it done by November 16th (possibly for little Tommy's birthday.) They're hoping people like Hutchinson, Crapo, Ben Nelson, Cornyn, Martinez, and all others that objected to it being attached will vote for it as a stand alone.

We must keep fighting this garbage until then, especially with those Senators mentioned above.
    Has this been confirmed? I would like a night off, when I went to bed last night I could see a phone touch pad and the numbers 202-***-****
    I hear you, I have been talking to staffers in my sleep!

North Dakota: Dorgan STAFFER: NOT SURE (I WAS DISSAPOINTED TO HEAR THAT IT WASN'T A DEFINATE NO!) LET THEM KNOW THAT!
    What happened to him?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Maybe he just isn't saying yet... but I find that odd! Thought he had been on our side... but disappointed that the "staffer didn't know!" Thought it would be a FIRM NO!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

FROM DAP:

so what the hell happened, dream is not going to be added on the dod bill anymore?!

Saint seiya, No they will not be attaching DREAM to the DoD bill anymore. There are too many amendments left and very little time to get it finished. We are all disappointed and dreading our phone bills but we have to continue the fight now. Alilosers and the anti-Dream losers became active in the last few days when there was a good chance that DREAM would be attached. Now, they will claim victory and retreat into their holes. We may not beat then in numbers but we can definitely beat them in frequency. Keep calling the Senators, especially Senator Reid and Durbin and hold them to their promise. Also, I expect that we will be developing a plan to gain support from our House of Representatives. One good thing is that the House doesn't need 3/5ths majority. A simple majority will do fine.

When CIR was discussed in the Senate, Speaker Pelosi told Bush that he needed to win support from 70 Republican members to counter any opposition from conservative Democrats. The DREAM Act has broad support. I'm sure we can win 70 Republicans, especially with Durbin's revised version.

I'm sure we can win 70 Republicans,

I would not be so sure about that...I mean we know that they are trying to tip the scale...by using calling cards...and some have private cells to you Know who....now that doesn't sound sure to me
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

i see 202-224-**** lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

i see 202-224-**** lol

My wife claims I can do the speech in my sleep, " I am calling to find out what the " God I am tired.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I'm sure we can win 70 Republicans,

I would not be so sure about that...I mean we know that they are trying to tip the scale...by using calling cards...and some have private cells to you Know who....now that doesn't sound sure to me

They were sure they were going to get it this time and you see how that turned out. They underestimate the determination and dedication of the American people. They might as well get used to losing.