Page 83 of 177 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And each senator's paycheck comes from the US government -not the state governments individually (as far as I know...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    called
    hutchinson state #
    cornyn state#
    Pryor state
    Landrieu's wash#
    crapo state#
    brownback state #
    McCaskill wash#
    dorgan
    these aide's are getting testier
    I've noticed that to.
    Can others cofirm that when asking the aide or staffer that the majority of the calls are against the bill? That is what I am getting so far.

Keep up the hard work Patriots!
    Keep it up!!!

Fight hard!
    This is OUR COUNTRY!
    I can confirm that more calls are against!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! WE are gaining ground and moving mountains!!!

OK sent my numbers fax and edited to put my own words in. I'm telling them that my high schoolers are staying home and watching this civic lesson. They are learning that the Senators are more interested in representing foreigners who have broken our laws than people who have placed them into office, THE AMERICAN CITIZEN. They are calling and protesting and telling them they will be hard pressed to get them to register for their party. I'm telling them, I said NO in June, NO now, and watching this I'll be saying NO in 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boxer's office is the lest responsive of any of the Senators they won't answer the phones.

Calling their local office.

And each senator's paycheck comes from the US government -not the state governments individually (as far as I know...)
    My point to them EXACTLY
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    My point to them EXACTLY
    When they ask I say I'm an American taxpayer. I pay your salary and the Senators and how he/she votes affects my life. So I repectfully ask that as an American citizen he/she takes my comments to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Call Landrieu's office...they are tallying calls.

Flood that office!
    doing now.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Landrieu office was very interested in my telling them that my friends kids are staying home and watching C-Span as a civic lesson and the they are angry and wondering why the Senators want to represent foreigners who have broken our laws over American citizens. I told them they may lose a generation or two of American children from the Democratic party. I said, I don't think they have thought this through. He was VERY interest in that take on it.

Another letter anyone can use to e-mail or fax if your looking for something quick to use...I encourage you to use it if it fits your needs:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Senator _________:

I request a NO vote on Senator Durbin's Amendment (number SA 2919) to attach the "Bad" Dream Act to the National Defense Authorization Act! The Bad Dream Act is AMNESTY! How dare Senator Durbin try to replace American kids in the limited seats in College and make us taxpayers foot most of the costs!

Don't be fooled by Senator Durbin’s late attempt to polish up this Nightmare Act. Putting lipstick on a pig doesn’t change the fact that it’s still a pig. Only two minor changes have been made:
    (1) Sets age limit for amnesty. Now illegal aliens must be under 30 years old to qualify. However, there is still a "humanitarian" and "family unity" waiver that can be granted by DHS.
    (2) Removes the in-state college tuition section. However, aliens who get the amnesty will become legal residents and therefore will be automatically eligible for in-state tuition anyway.

This is a massive amnesty being sold as a minor amnesty for illegal alien children. These children, once given green cards will sponsor massive chain migration of family members and relatives to the U.S. Even their lawbreaking parents, who broke into the U.S. illegally, will be given green cards. Don’t you realize that rewarding illegal behavior begets more of the same?

Additionally, the application process for this amnesty is a terrorist DREAM Act because of the avenue for massive fraud it opens up. The DHS has come out in opposition to this amendment because of this open avenue.

Furthermore, the Bad Dream/Nightmare Amendment is "NOT GERMANE" to the National Defense Bill. The Senate and Congress have a rule that amendments should be germane or relevant to the bill being discussed. Obviously, Amnesty and in-state tuition for illegal aliens has NOTHING TO DO WITH DEFENSE SPENDING! This Amendment violates the rules of the Senate!

I also want a vote against any increases in VISA's! No increases in visas, until illegal immigration in America is stopped and the illegal aliens that are criminally here leave on their own accord or are deported!

Here are a few questions I hope you can answer, Senator: When is Congress going to put the American citizen and the American worker first and foremost? When will Congress stop trying to find back door, secretive and sneaky ways to provide amnesty to illegal aliens? When will Congress stop pandering to foreign nationals, foreign workers and foreign governments?

Americans are beginning to wonder what benefits accrue to being a U.S. citizen when illegal aliens and their offspring are treated better than law-abiding citizens are. As you know, the recent Zogby Poll shows an approval rating for Congress of 11%. Do you wonder why, Senator? If you don’t know, then you need to find another line of work.

These are a subset of the NumbersUSA 'waffling' list:

(edited 10:24am PT; removed Thune)

Republicans to hammer especially hard - 15 below:

Allard (CO)
    Grassley (IA)
    Barrasso (WY)
    Cornyn (TX)
    Hutchison (TX)
    Smith (OR)
    Ensign (NV)
    Cochran (MS)
    Crapo (ID)
    Domenici (NM)
    Brownback (KS)
    Collins (ME)
    Coleman (MN)
    Sununu (NH)
    Hatch (UT)

Democrats to hammer hard too - 10 below:

Dorgan (ND)
    Landrieu (LA),
    McCaskill (MO),
    Tester (MT),
    Byrd (WV),
    Pryor (AR),
    Stabenow (MI),
    Baucus (MT),
    Rockefeller (WV),
    Nelson [Ben] (NE)

If you can contact more, well do it! (thanks)

We basically need approx 20 of these to commit to our side (and vote that way)... and we win (get 40 votes needed to prevent cloture on amendment). It is possible as all the above voted against amnesty in the last attempt in June.