Page 80 of 177 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    we need to call McCaskill...No statement....and I am already pissed about the zip code thing....they are US senators....what they do effects everyone....IN THE US.....ok ...I have vented....back to calling....having bad time getting threw to Washingtons lines ....going to State phone numbers ...
    ZIP CODES FOR CALLS

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

Yes, McCaskill is sticking to the "no statement" . I told his staffer that American is watching and if he is a representative of the people his statement should be a resounding NO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    we need to call McCaskill...No statement....and I am already pissed about the zip code thing....they are US senators....what they do effects everyone....IN THE US.....ok ...I have vented....back to calling....having bad time getting threw to Washingtons lines ....going to State phone numbers ...
    DITTO on the U.S. Senators!! and Goodmoring to you "Redbadger" and all of the above!!

LETS Knock thier socks off!!! I wonder if Craig wears socks!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Alipacers, need your help ASAP. I am passing this out at the luncheon. The number on the amendment is different however. Why? and is the above mentioned amendment number the exact correct number today?

Thank you

(quote)

The Return of the American Nightmare:
    A.K.A. The DREAM Act

By Michael Cutler

Once again, in a continuing effort to sneak measures past the American public that will empower and grant amnesty to illegal aliens, Stealth Senators are now actually – and amazingly - willing to slide an immigration amendment to a Department of Defense authorization bill (HR 1585) that will accomplish just that, and they are poised to vote on it this week. This amendment is sponsored by Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), and is officially Senate Amendment 2237, otherwise known as the DREAM Act…as in (for most Americans), I must be dreaming.

The Senate is now operating in "stealth" mode, having felt the wrath of thousands of Americans who made so many phone calls on the day the Senate voted on that previous “shamnestyâ€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Good luck getting any emails through. I could only get 2 through. The boxes are full. Phone lines are busy. You night owls did a good job.

Morning, SOSAD.
    It shows what can be done when AMERICANS are as MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

MORING Tiny, so glad you joined us!!

GeorgiaPeach
    they changed the Dream Act to I beliebe HR2919 but give me a minute to double check that Number!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Alipacers, need your help ASAP. I am passing this out at the luncheon. The number on the amendment is different however. Why? and is the above mentioned amendment number the exact correct number today?
    Durbin revised his amendment with relatively minor changes to gather more support. The new amendment number is SA 2919. It is still a bad amendment and still provides amnesty. His changes are nothing more than putting a little lipstick on a pig. Even with the lipstick, it's still a pig.

Toggle back to page 31 on this thread for specific 2919 info in article titled: Immigration Battle in the Senate - Thursday September 20
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK GeorgiaPeach it is amendment SA 2919 now the Dream Act

April
    [quote="GeorgiaPeach"]Alipacers, need your help ASAP. I am passing this out at the luncheon. The number on the amendment is different however. Why? and is the above mentioned amendment number the exact correct number today?

Thank you

(quote)

The Return of the American Nightmare:
    A.K.A. The DREAM Act

By Michael Cutler

Once again, in a continuing effort to sneak measures past the American public that will empower and grant amnesty to illegal aliens, Stealth Senators are now actually – and amazingly - willing to slide an immigration amendment to a Department of Defense authorization bill (HR 1585) that will accomplish just that, and they are poised to vote on it this week. This amendment is sponsored by Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), and is officially Senate Amendment 2237, otherwise known as the DREAM Act…as in (for most Americans), I must be dreaming.

The Senate is now operating in "stealth" mode, having felt the wrath of thousands of Americans who made so many phone calls on the day the Senate voted on that previous “shamnestyâ€

hammer the State offices....have zipcodes ready....but tell them they are US senators and not state senators....and what they do in the US senate effects all Americans ....regardless of STATE
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Okay, thank you April. I will make the change.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.