Page 82 of 177 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like they are starting on the defense bill again.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

THIS JUST OUT FROM NUMBER USA

Don't be fooled by the late attempt. Our legislative staff (the best on Capitol Hill) has looked over the "DREAM Act 2.0" and determined that only two changes have been made:

(1) Sets age limit for amnesty. Now illegal aliens must be under 30 years old to qualify. However, there is still a "humanitarian" and "family unity" waiver that can be granted by DHS.

(2) Removes the in-state college tuition section. However, aliens who get the amnesty will become legal residents and therefore will be automatically eligible for in-state tuition anyway.

DON'T BE FOOLED EVERYBODY!!
    Another important point is that it will encourage illegal aliens to smuggle their 14 and 15 year olds from their native countries, enroll them into our public highschools, and make them take "easy" classes at a community college for 2 years and in return the anchor teenager will get amnesty for themselves and their family once they sponsor them.

I bet that the anchor teens from Latin America will be taking Spanish, latin american history, latin dance, soccer and painting for 2 years at our tax-payed community college in order to fulfill the Dream Act's requirements.

called
    hutchinson state #
    cornyn state#
    Pryor state
    Landrieu's wash#
    crapo state#
    brownback state #
    McCaskill wash#
    dorgan
    these aide's are getting testier
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    called
    hutchinson state #
    cornyn state#
    Pryor state
    Landrieu's wash#
    crapo state#
    brownback state #
    McCaskill wash#
    dorgan
    I've noticed that to.
    Can others cofirm that when asking the aide or staffer that the majority of the calls are against the bill? That is what I am getting so far.

Keep up the hard work Patriots!
    Keep it up!!!

Fight hard!
    This is OUR COUNTRY!

called
    hutchinson state #
    cornyn state#
    Pryor state
    Landrieu's wash#
    crapo state#
    brownback state #
    McCaskill wash#
    dorgan
    "Redbadger" Do like I do.... young man/woman are you getting testy with me Usually they say no mam, I'm sure I sound everybit my age, and most of these kids were raised with some manners they just forget to keep themselves in check sometimes You know (respect your elders)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OH MY.... Now Boxer is getting alittle testy
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Always ask them if they are getting more calls in in opposition to the dream act and post it here.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    [b]
    Don't be fooled by the late attempt. Our legislative staff (the best on Capitol Hill) has looked over the "DREAM Act 2.0" and determined that only two changes have been made:

(1) Sets age limit for amnesty. Now illegal aliens must be under 30 years old to qualify.
    Plus I am sure proof of age is a fake Mexican ID card!

These amendments are just more smoke and mirrors, esentially nothing has changed! We need to make sure talk radio knows Durbin is a dirty dealing scum bag.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we need to call McCaskill...No statement....and I am already pissed about the zip code thing....they are US senators....what they do effects everyone....IN THE US.....ok ...I have vented....back to calling....having bad time getting threw to Washingtons lines ....going to State phone numbers ...
    I get po'd about the zip code too. This damn amendment affects ALL of us, no matter what state we call from.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn