Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Called Feinstines office this morning, not only was the boy who answeared my call deny it was amnesty he denied any guest worker attachment to the Iraq spending bill at all.
    I guess their stradagy right now is to just deny everything.

jp_48504 I respect your position of not slandering the Senators. I still say it is fine to drag them through the mud, if they deserve it.
    GREG: If you want to be a burr in their saddle, call him back and read him this:

AMNESTY is legislation to forgive the breaking of immigration laws and to make it possible for illegal aliens to operate legally in the United States. Amnesty represents a system of federal rewards and assistance for illegal aliens, and they entice an even greater number of foreign nationals to illegally enter a country.

AMNESTY:
    1. A general pardon for offenses against a government
    2. An act of forgiveness for past offenses, esp. to a class of persons as a whole
    3. Forgetting or overlooking any past offense

Amnesty would be rewarding the invaders with the very thing they sought when they broke into our country...amnesty. Of course, they also sought good paying jobs, a smorgasbord of public services and benefits, health care and free education. But, the ultimate prize they are seeking is amnesty, which legitimizes their illegal presence and absolves them of their past and ongoing crimes.

BTW: don't let them claim that having them pay a fine makes it not amnesty. That has no bearing on the definition of amnesty. Also, don't let them claim that by not providing citizenship, it makes it not amnesty. That has no bearing on it either.

Then ask him how the Feinstein amendment does not apply to the above.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SENATOR HUTCHISON TO VOTE NO ON AMNESTY

I just spoke with Senator Hutchisons office in Dallas.
    I was informed that she voted NO on the amnesty bill in committee and will vote NO on the floor.

SENATOR CORNYN WANTS A CLEAN BILL WITH AMNESTY REMOVED

Senator Cornyn office stated that he wants a clean bill with the Amnesty removed. She did not say how he was committed to vote.

Re: SENATOR HUTCHISON TO VOTE NO ON AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by zvenomx
    I just spoke with Senator Hutchisons office in Dallas.
    I was informed that she voted NO on the amnesty bill in committee and will vote NO on the floor.
    Thanks!! for the info!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil, thanks for the post I am very impressed with the definition of amnesty that you have provivded, I will print it and save it in the file I have for fighting the illegal alien invasion. These are words all of us should memorize.

Feinstein's DC office now just puts you on hold for several mins, and then you get dumped to a line that rings for about 10x and then hangs up on you.

that has happened to me 3x now this morning when I'm trying as a voter to reach her office. at least Boxer now has a "message center" voicemail, b/c her DC office can't be bothered to answer the phone either, never once did I get through to her DC office during any of the last 3 years I've been calling.

what rats, the both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    Feinstein's DC office now just puts you on hold for several mins, and then you get dumped to a line that rings for about 10x and then hangs up on you.

that has happened to me 3x now this morning when I'm trying as a voter to reach her office. at least Boxer now has a "message center" voicemail, b/c her DC office can't be bothered to answer the phone either, never once did I get through to her DC office during any of the last 3 years I've been calling.

what rats, the both of them.
    Ya they really are, wouldn't want to hear from their constituents....call a local office and give them hell about not being able to get them in DC
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

On it & making calls.

FAIR just sent urgent action alert:

Amnesty Amendments Set to Hit the Senate Floor Today
    Call Your Senators NOW!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hutchison Staffer said she will vote No

Has anyone confirmed Sen. Burr's position?