Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ya, I just have been laying it on thick on Feinsteins office.

I get the impression, the majority of the calls are against this. Can anyone else confirm this?

April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Ya, I just have been laying it on thick on Feinsteins office.

I get the impression, the majority of the calls are against this. Can anyone else confirm this?
    Staffers have been stating that the majority of calls are against !!!

Senator Sessions is going to speak on c-span 2 in about 5 minutes!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please post a synopsis of what he says.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Please post a synopsis of what he says.
    Phred is doing a synopsis over at this link!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-688513.html#688513
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Allards office confirmed he will stay with his NO vote as he did in committee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Specter makes me sick listening to him on c-span so I got pissed and sent him this e-mail...about my 4th one in the last week....but could not help myself.

Dear Senator Specter,

How dare you vote to sneak in the ags job bill into the Iraq spending bill, I am so disappointed in you it makes me ill.

When Americans are losing their jobs, homes and trying to compete with all of this cheap labor you are allowing to enter our country and you SNEAK something like this in a bill to fund our soldiers, you are a disgrace to this country and the American citizens.....shame on you, know wonder the American people are quitting the Republican party, this is the last straw for me, I have now decided to go Independent...the Republicans are no different than the Demarcates, all of you are willing to sell us right down the river, I am sure our forefathers are turning in their grave, you so called gutless politicians are destroying this great country while pandering to special interest such as LaRaza, LULAC etc. and big AG business. and on top of all the cheap labor you are giving farmers you force us "we the people" to aid the farmers with our tax dollars....how much more pathetic can you Senators get!!! I do believe you are as low as you can go!!

Grassley's office is a confirmed NO vote on it.

Somebody better check up on this one. I just called Mel Martinez office and the staffer told me that he plans on voting against the Feinstein ag amnesty. I allmost fell outta my chair. Can someone verify this or was I hallucinating?

I called Specter's office and mention the contibution from Agriprocessors. Also we hope he will vote to have the AgJobs lite amendment stripped from the War funding bill and finally show some support for what Americans demand. Enforcement of our immigration laws!

I also called Feinstein's office and told them Sessions just exposed her agenda on the Senate floor. To save face she needs to pull that amendment now.

Boxer's office says she hasn't announced a position on AgJobs lite but on Friday they told me she supports.