Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    We are really hammering them good!! Whoo hoo, this is great work everyone! I hope Diane Feinstein goes down in FLAMES over this!!! I'm getting ready to make some more calls!!
    I LOVE THAT NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN ATTITUDE, DON"T YOU ALEX?

LET KEEP UP THE PRESSURE PATRIOTS, WE WILL PREVAIL!!!!

I've been emailing alot of the traitors today.

Maryland is a lost cause. Mikulski is an evil witch who has made up her mind to destroy the country. She is more concerned about illegal alien "crab pickers" than American citizens.

GOGO- A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I've been emailing alot of the traitors today.

Maryland is a lost cause. Mikulski is an evil witch who has made up her mind to destroy the country. She is more concerned about illegal alien "crab pickers" than American citizens.

GOGO- A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE!
    Well just for that I'm gonna call that Witch myself and give her a piece of my mind!! She better not forget that she works for US!!!!

Tell Crapo's office we know better.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I called Feinsteins office and asked for my old friend Ben. You know the one who informed us that you don't have to be a citizen to vote, only registered. Seems Ben is not there. lol. So I told the person who answered the phone that she has gone too far this time. Taking our military (whom she despises) hostage in order to help her illegal friends. I told her that I was contemplating starting a petition to have treason charges filed against Ms Frankenstein. I was hung up on
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got to call Durbin and Obama today! Didn't spend too much time there. Called others who are sitting on the fence.

Staffers are such a special breed of people. Some nice, some arrogant... Should they hang up on citizens?! Really makes me upset with their boss.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Left messages with all the Democrat Senators this evening. I finished my message with...
    "And bye the way, Democrats shouldn't be joining forces with a pervert like LARRY CRAIG!"

It must make Democrats cringe hearing that they are joining forces with a Republican pervert! It makes me cringe.

April
    GREAT JOB PATRIOTS! ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE THAT VERY NEEDED DIFFERENCE!!! LETS PROCEED ON TO VICTORY!!!!

I know it is tempting to make snide comments about the legislators, but you should try to convene your disdain with some class. Insulting them really will not help our cause.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Faster than a speeding bullet train...
    ALIPAC attacks the latest amnesty in the U.S. Senate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)