Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How about a stupid little parody song to break up the monotony?
    Sing this little tune like the way the popular Free Credit Report song is sung.
    Here are the lyrics to the Free Credit Report Song I just changed them a bit.

Well they say a man should always dress for the job he wants
    So why am i dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant
    Its all because some hacker stole my identity
    Now I'm in every evening serving chowder and ice tea
    Shoulda gone to free credit report dot com
    I coulda seen seen this comin' at me like an atom bomb
    They monitor your credit and send you e-mail alerts
    So you don't end up selling fish to tourists in t shirts

New version

Well they say a man should always be well informed when they go out to vote so why am I sitting here in my fruit of the looms and a Wallmart T-shirt.
    Shoulda gone with MiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIt RommmmmmmmNy because now I have no job and an illegal alien stole my ID. I coulda seen this coming if I signed up for ALIPAC email alerts they keep you well informed so you don’t vote for jerks. Shoulda gone with MiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIt RommmmmmmmNy because now I don’t know the language in my own Country. Shoulda gone with MiiiiiiiiiiiiiIt RommmmmmmmNy I voted for McCain and he is Captain Amnesty.

It worked !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sen. Dole's office told me they just found out about this amnesty amendment last night, so they are reviewing and have no statement yet, but generally she opposes amnesty. So hopefully she will stay on our side on this one.
    She will, I talked to her aide, Catherine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sen. Dole's office told me they just found out about this amnesty amendment last night, so they are reviewing and have no statement yet, but generally she opposes amnesty. So hopefully she will stay on our side on this one.
    She will, I talked to her aide, Catherine.
    I did also...confirmed!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SENATE TRIES TO SNEAK IMMIGRATION REFORMS THROUGH
    By RS Insider Posted in Ag Jobs | Amnesty | Immigration — Comments (19) / Email this page » / Leave a comment »

It looks like the Democrats and amnesty-loving Republicans slipped the AG Jobs bill into the Senate emergency supplemental appropriations bill during committee markup today. This bill relates to giving amnesty to illegal aliens who work as migrant workers.

Early intelligence reports that it probably has provisions similar to the last AG Jobs bill that was considered – including amnesty provisions. It was supposedly a Feinstein/ Craig amendment and was accepted with a vote of 17 – 12.

If Harry Reid offers this version of the supplemental as a substitute to the House version, he will block out all other senators from any opportunity to strip this Ag Jobs provision, which will ultimately keep potential amnesty provisions in the war funding bill.

Your Senator's number is (202) 224-3121.

[UPDATE:] A source tells me that the GOP leadership is scrambling to stop this and that this was not done with the GOP leadership's blessing. The House GOP leadership is preparing to fight too.
    http://redstate.com/stories/archived/se ... ms_through
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The GOP damn well better fight with everything they have and they better win . Gawd I hate Reid !! He is such an ass!

Thanks for the vote list, let's be sure to include the "yes" voting senators in our calls. And thanks for the info about Sen. Dole. Needless to say, I hope she wins reelection in a landslide and just wish SHE was running for President!

BTW, has anyone heard from Sen. Vitter's office to see if he plans on offering an amendment to strike the amnesty "when the supplemental hits the floor" as Kathryn Lopez from the National Review posted yesterday?

Reminder: Two toll-free numbers for Congress:

800-828- 0498
    866-340- 9281

zeezil update:

98 senators have received my letter...McKaskill & Rockefeller's sites seem broken. Will try again later.

All Democrat senators have been called

My two Republican senators (NC) have been called

Will start on the rest of the Republican calls.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Gotta love how our own politicians treat's it's citizens

Just sent by FAIR:

Amnesty Amendment Added to Iraqi War Funding Bill!
    Call Your Senators Now!!

Late Thursday afternoon, the Senate Appropriations Committee attached several immigration amendments - including an amnesty amendment - to the Iraq War Funding Bill. By doing so, members of the Senate Finance Committee not only snuck controversial amendments into a bill that funds our servicemen and women, but they chose to attach guest worker amnesty provisions that the American people flatly rejected in 2007! These amendments are designed to allow corporations to import hundreds of thousands of additional guest workers at a time when the U.S. economy is struggling.

The Iraq War Funding Bill could be on the Senate floor as early as NEXT WEEK as Senators try to finish business before the Memorial Day recess. FAIR is asking all members, activists, and friends to call their Senators NOW and tell them you oppose these measures!

Two of the amendments adopted in the Senate Appropriations Committee were provisions rejected in last year's Bush-Kennedy Amnesty Bill (S.1639). These include:

(1) The Feinstein AgJOBS Amendment. This amendment, authored by Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), grants 5-year amnesty visas to 1.35 million illegal alien agricultural workers plus their families by granting them "emergency worker status." The amendment also:

Grants work authorization to beneficiaries and their spouses;
    Grants travel authorization to beneficiaries and their families;
    Otherwise treats beneficiaries as green card holders (legal permanent residents); and
    Prohibits beneficiaries from being prosecuted for social security fraud and related identity theft crimes.

To qualify for the amnesty program, an illegal alien must show he or she was employed at least 150 days or earned at least $7,000.00 in the agricultural sector in the 48 months ending December 31, 2007. The alien will then pay a fee of $250.00 and receive an identification card evidencing his or her legal status.

(2) The Mikulski H-2B Amendment. This amendment, authored by Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD), will increase the number of unskilled H-2B guest workers by reinstating the returning worker exemption for a period of three years. This exemption (which expired last year) allows guest workers who entered the U.S. through the H-2B guest worker program in the previous three years to return without counting towards the 66,000 cap. This exemption could lead to exponential growth in the H-2B program, potentially increasing the number of unskilled H-2B guest workers by over 200,000 in just a few years.

But the Senate Appropriations Committee didn't stop there! It adopted two other immigration amendments intended to appease special interests and corporations. The Murray-Gregg Amendment, authored by Senators Patty Murray (D-WA) and Judd Gregg (R-NH), increases the number of employment-based green cards available for multinational executives and so-called "high-tech" workers by "recapturing" approximately 218,000 unused visas from as far back as 1994. The Leahy Amendment, authored by Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT), extends the duration of a program that helps rich investors obtain green cards.

Please call your Senators NOW and tell them you are appalled that these are the priorities of the United States Senate! Tell your Senators that the only immigration legislation you want taken up in Congress is true immigration reform legislation that restores common sense to our system, secures our borders, and imposes tough sanctions on employers who exploit cheap foreign labor.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast